The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:04 am

I raised my eyebrow at her, then spoke.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:11 am

"N-nothing," I said, still looking down. "Just...insticnt, I guess. That tends to happen when I feel threatend..." My voice trailed off, and I sighed, keping my two swords at hand.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:53 am

"And why exactly would you feel threatened?"
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:00 am

"It's just..." I started, thinking it over. "It's just that I don't know who I can trust anymore....So many people have been determined to kill me in the past couple of years and....nevermind, it's not important..." I said, my voice trailing off once again.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:02 am

I didn't bother asking why people had tried to kill her. To tell the truth, I might not of even cared. I spoke again.

"Oh. Well, I guess it's good to see you again." I said, my voice montonous.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:18 am

I just made a 'mhhm' sound, nodding my head slightly. Then I turned myself around, walking back the way I came...
As I pushed my way through tree limb after tree limb, I mumbled to myself angrily. I used my swords to cut down some tree limbs and stuff in my way.

A few minutes later, I wound up in the same spot I was, where Jonathan and Elandri still stood...I sighed, cursing under my breath. "Ugh, this is impossible!" I said, mostly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:22 am

I had sat down against a tree and was fiddling with my communicator when I heard Lynn stumble back where Elandri and I were. She yelled how this was impossible. I sighed, yet again, and spoke.

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:18 am

"Whats wrong?! What do you think is wrong, Jonathan?!" I replied, trying to keep myself from screaming.
"I can't just stay here! I have to go back to my students! And my family!" I said, mostly confirming this to myself. I was pretty angry, and things got a little...out of hand, alot of the time, when I was like this.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 am

I was a little surprised when she said "family", but it had been a long time. I wouldn't of been surprised if I had found out Elandri had a family, too. I spoke, keeping my voice steady.

"I have to get back to my life, as well. You have a family? That's.....nice." I said, standing up. "Some people don't have that luxury, so maybe's that why I'm not in such a panic to get back to my team. They can handle themselves well I'm not there." I said. I mumbled to myself after, but I'm pretty sure they heard me.

"As long as Wesley doesn't burn the tower down or something...."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:50 pm

"Well...I wouldn't say 'family', just....I'm engaged...Well, not yet, but someone's proposed to me, and I don't know what I'm going to do, or say...." I said, still sounding a bit panicy. "Which is why I'm probably freaking out so much right now," I said to myself, not sure if the others had heard me or not.....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:52 pm

"Ah, nice. Yes, I know from experience that men don't enjoy waiting for an answer to that particular question."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:03 pm

"And, just like last time, I ran away from my fears," by now, I was pacing in the small open space there was. "And now I'm lost!" I sighed, regreting the fact that I ever ran away in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:09 pm

"You shouldn't fear saying yes or no to him. If you love him and you're ready for this, then say yes. If you don't think you're ready, then say no. Same thing I told..." I stopped myself short. That was the same thing I had told Emily when she asked if I could wait for an answer. She wanted to think about it, make sure she was ready to take such a step.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:14 pm

"That's the problem, though," I started. "I don't know if I'm ready or not...." I stopped pacing, and then sighed. "Why does this have to be so hard...?" I asked myself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 pm

"Don't ask me. My bad luck with stuff like that will rub off on you."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:56 pm

I rolled my eyes, and then sighed again. "I wasn't asking you, but thanks for the advice," I said sarcasticlly. I decided not to ask what he meant by "bad luck", but I really probably didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:02 pm

I almost let a small smile creep onto my face, but I never smiled anymore. I just leaned against a tree and looked up at the sky. The sky always reminded me of her. We used to go to the park all the time, and we would just lie on a blanket and stare up at the sky and the clouds, content with just being in each others arms. I never went a day with out thinking about her.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:16 am

I continued my pacing again, trying to sort things out. I thought about what everyone was thinking by now. I'd been gone for about an hour, and surely someone would notice that I had disappeared....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:18 am

I watched Lynn for a little while, then decided to speak.

"So, what've you been up to?" I asked flatly.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:31 am

I stopped pacing again once he spoke to me, and I just decided to sit down where I was standing. Pacing will get you nowhere, I told myself.

"Well, ya know, the usual," I said, a little sarcasticly. "Now I teach my own sword-fighting class," I spoke casually. Then I continued under my breath. "And now I'm gonna become a princess if I say yes...." I was almost possitive he couldn't hear that part, but even if he could, he could probably only hear a murmer.

Last edited by Star on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:33 am

She practivally whispered that last part, but I still caught it.

"A princess, huh? That's nice." I said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:40 am

"If I say yes...." I stated. "And not really 'nice'....." I sighed, seeming to do that alot lately. Then I looked into the dense forest again. Then I spoke up a few minutes later. "Ya know, my childhood doesn't seem so bad anymore..." My voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:21 am

"Likewise." I said. It was true. Compared to how my life was going, my childhood seemed like a walk in the park. I turned my head towards Elandri.

"How about you, Elandri? How've you been?" I asked dryly. Well waiting for her to answer, I took out my dagger and started drawing in the dirt. I drew a small picture of the tower where my team and I lived.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:49 am

"Decent. I've managed to live all these years, so it must've been alright..." I muttered dully. "Traveling, being the one and only lone wolf." I grinned after that last sentence; I had been given that title by someone I met on my journeys. Kind of ironic how he managed to get himself killed the day I met him.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:43 am

"Good, good..." I said half-heartdedly(sp??).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: