The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:55 am

(Aww, what did you do to poor El? Ehh, meh, she deserves it.)

I pulled out my sword with practically inhuman speed as someone managed to slash my shoulder with some kind of blade. As I whipped around, I saw a figure garbed in a black cloak running off, his trews flapping behind him. If it was a fight he wanted, it would be a fight he'd get. I sprinted off after the cryptic figure, my leather boots crunching down on the dead leaves. Nobody would get away with striking me.

I ran on and on, keeping hot on the attacker's trail, wondering if we'd both run out of energy. I narrowed my eyes, wondering what he wanted from me.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:01 am

I called out her name once more. Then I looked around the area again. If Elandri was still anything like she was fourteen years ago, she was tough. I'm sure she could handle this....But I couldn't shake the feeling of panic that crept up on me.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:16 am

I grinned. The figure had glanced back, noticing me, but in the process, running into a tree. He tried to collect himself quickly, but I was already upon him, with my silver blade pressed up against his throat, sending a small trickle of blood from his neck to drip onto his black cloak. "Who are you, and what do you want?" I hissed questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:21 am

A few seconds later, I took off running some random direction in the forest. I was trying to find Elandri, but, more than likely, I was going to get myself lost. Again....

Only about a minute later, I heard someone talking. I hid behind a tree, and peeked at the figure. I sighed with relief when I saw Elandri, and some cloaked figure. I stayed at my spot behind the tree, waiting to see what happened....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:38 am

I followed Lynn, and when I saw her stop up ahead, I lowered to the ground. I kept on walking, staying out of sight. I came up next to her, and touched her arm to let her know I was there. I peeked from out behind the tree and saw Elandri, who's arm was bleeding, and a cloaked figure.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:44 am

I jumped a little when I felt something touch my arm, but I quickly snapped my head behind me, to confirm that is was just Jonathan. Then I whispered, as quietly as I could, "Do you think we should go help her?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:40 am

I added more pressure to the cloaked figure's neck with my sword when he stayed silent, not spilling any information. "You're well trained in resisting interrogation, then?" I assumed with a deadly, blood lusting air around me.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:11 am

(Wow, that's really weird. I hadn't even noticed that you(El) had posted! I had only noticed Star's post...^^' I hadn't even noticed you were on the site. - -')

When the cloaked figure didn't answer, I came out from behind the tree and up to Elandri. I really didn't care about them seeing my powers like I had fourteen years ago. So, I stretched my arm towards the figure, and, like so many times before, I concentarted. A few moments later, I felt the electricity flow from my fingers around the figure, making their cloak fall down. It was a man. My eyes shined a bright yellow as I engulfed him with the yellow light, letting Elandri's sword fall away. As always, I felt....different when my powers were on. I brought my fingers a little closer to my palm, making the light a little tighter around the man. He let out a slight grunt. I spoke, my voice calm and cool, yet deadly.

"I suggest you tell us what you want. That is, unless you WANT me to squeeze harder. I wouldn't have any problem killing you." I said, cocking my head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:45 pm

"I'll take that as a yes," I said as Jonathan went over by Elandri. I followed silently, staying a few feet behind everything. I doubted they would need any help, but I swiftly unsheathed my swords anyway.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:16 pm

I waited a few moments, but when he still refused to say anything, I closed my palm a little more. His eyes widened. I suppose I should explain what he looked like. He had short, jet-black hair a clean-shaven face, and dark-I mean, they almost looked black-eyes. He looked like he was probably in his mid-twenties, so he would've had age on his side in a fight. But he wouldn't be fighting us, I made sure of that. He couldn't move, and I was squeezing hard enough that it was probably quite a challenge for him to get enough air.

He stared at me, a mixture of hatred, frustration and fear on his face. I spoke.

"Still don't want to speak?" I asked. He said nothing.

"That's too bad. I didn't want to have to kill you before I got any answers, but you've annoyed me just so much, I may just have to."

His eyes widened, and he opened his mouth as if to speak.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:52 am

I had been glaring at Jonathan all the while: I didn't need help, just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm a damsel in distress. I saw that the man opened his mouth, but words didn't come out. Obviously, he could hardly breathe. "Let him go," I hissed at Jonathan. Did he want to kill someone who may be innocent?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:58 am

I was watching the whole thing from my stance a few feet away. Elandri had told Jonathan to let the man go, so I spoke up. "Do you know him, Elandri?" I asked, pointing one of my swords at the man.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:03 pm

I let out a small, frustrated sigh, then loosened my grip. My hand was open all the wall, and the light surrounding the man was now only keeing him from moving.

"There," I said bitterly. "Now he can speak. He just can't move." I said, keeping my hand out but turning my head away.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:23 pm

"Now," I said, walking up closer to the man. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked, venom dripping from my voice. I knew it really wasn't my question to ask, but I did anyway. I wanted to be part of something...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:47 pm

The man seem relieved that I had loosened my grip, which made me want to squeeze even harder than I had been. I'd been feeling odd lately whenever I used my powers, like a different person. When Lynn came up and spoke to him, he finally answered.

"That is none of your business. Now, make your little friend here let go of me." He said. I sneered and stepped forward.

"You are in no position to be making demands." I said, my voice deadly. "In case you haven't noticed, I could kill you in a matter of seconds." I threatened. It was true. If I made my hand into a fist, the electricity would not only electrocute him, but it would also suffocate him.

"I don't think you'd really do that." He hissed back. "You don't seem like that kind of person."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:36 pm

"He might not," I hissed, stepping closer, one of my swords only inches from his face, "but I know that I will. Now, you can answer some simple questions, or we can fight. And, considering it would be three against one, I don't thinlk the odds of you winning are very good."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 pm

I stepped closer to him as well, making me only a few inches away from Lynn.

"Especially since I REALLY want to squeeze hard enough so as to break all your bones right now." I said calmly. I turned my head to Lynn and whispered so that he couldn't hear me.

"I suggest not touching him with your sword until my barrier is down." I said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:08 pm

I quickly whispered back. "Yeah, I kinda figured that...". Then I quickly flashed my eyes back to the man.
"So, what's it gonna be? Are you going to answer me, or am I going to have to have my 'little friend' kill you right here and now?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:32 pm

He glared at us angrily, then finally, he spoke.

"What do you want to know?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 pm

"Who are you?" I asked angrily, happy that I finally got him to talk. "And what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:35 pm

"You need not know my name." He said, avoiding the question. "But, I CAN tell you that I am here to kill you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 pm

"Me?!" I asked. "Or all of us?" It didn't really matter; he was going to try killing one of us, and I wasn't going to give him the chance to do so....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 pm

"Him." He said, nodding his head towards me. "But I think I'll go ahead and kill all of you now, just for fun." He said, smiling a twisted smile.

"Now!" He yelled, and I could feel something buzzing past me. Arrows. Someone was in the trees. All of a sudden, I felt one pierce through my right shoulder. I immediately let go of him, my shoulder in pain. I turned my head to Lynn quickly, and my eyes widened when I saw two arrows sticking out of her back.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 pm

(What did you do to poor Lynn?! Razz)

I didn't really know what had happened; all I felt was pain. And I got lightheaded, dizzy. In all of the confusion, I noticed that Jonathan had stopped doing whatever it was he was doing that held the man. Quickly, I slashed my sword at the man, not sure if I had hit him or not. Suddenly, I got very dizzy, and my eyesight starting going black...A few seconds later, everything was dark....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:01 pm

I blinked a few times, quickly and painfully taking the arrow out of my shoulder. I watched as Lynn tried to slice at the man, putting a small gash on his stomach. She then fell to the ground, her eyes closing. I saw that Elandri was busy fighting the man with her sword, so I picked Lynn up and ran behind a tree, away from the range of the arrows. I didn't know if the man had any more friends, so I looked around at the trees before I sat Lynn down, taking the arrows out of her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: