The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:05 am

I was hesitant at first, trying to imagine how much it would hurt. But it would also help a lot.
"Fine," I said, allowing him to do whatever he'd have to do....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:09 am

I took some of the guaze and wrapped it around her back and chest, covering her wounds and stopping any bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:06 am

"Thanks," I said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:38 am

I said nothing, just wrapped up my shoulder and put the gauze back in my belt.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:48 am

(Hey, Emiri, what did you say that got deleted? If you'd like to join, I wouldn't mind.)

I stood, shaking in anger. I didn't need help, what did they think they were? My personal body guards? How had I managed to survive all these years if I was just the damsel in distress? Whatever I felt, I wasn't that child I had been fourteen years ago, and wasn't about to get angry at the happy pair. I simply bit the inside of my cheek, and stalked away, wiping my sword as I went.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:10 am

I watched as Elandri stalked away, hestitant about what I should do. "Elandri, wait!" I said, running to catch up with her. She didn't stop, but I was only a few steps behind her.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:15 am

I ignored what seemed to be Lynn walking after me. I was seething in anger and just wanted to get away for a moment, away from Jonathan, away from Lynn and away from their bosom-buddy status. I closed my eyes reverently, and walked on at a brisk pace.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:20 am

"Look, I know you're probably mad at me," I started, struggling to catch up, "and I just wanted to appologize. I was just trying to help you out! And I felt like I needed to help..." I let my voice trail off, and slowed down a bit, doubted that she'd except my appologize.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:33 am

I ignored her admonishments, keeping my pace up. I was sick of the pair of them, acting like I was the weak one. From impulse, I unsheathed my sword swiftly and pointed it at Lynn's throat. "Do you think I care?" I asked her deadly, in scarcely more than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 am

I was a little surprised when Elandri unsheathed her sword, and pointed it right to my throat. I backed up a little, then unsheathed both of my swords. "No," I replied in a soft whisper, "I don't think you care. But I think I needed to appologize anyway," I said, lowering my swords a bit.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:11 am

(Emiri had posted something about what this was, if it was a roleplay. Don't know what happened to it....:\)

I listened to them both from distance, then watched as they both unsheathed their swords. I decided to intervene and walked up to them.

"I'm sorry if we offended you by helping, Elandri," I started. "But we were just trying to keep those archers from, you know, killing you." I said, my voice flat and void of emotion again.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:56 pm

I nodded my head, agreeing. Then I sheathed my swords, and silently turned around, walking away in the oppisite direction.
I kept walking, not sure if anyone was following me or not, though I doubted it. Eventually, after a few minutes, I stopped and leaned against a tree, sighing. "Why can't I do anything right?!" I asked asked myself....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:21 am

I watched Lynn walk away, then sighed. I turned my powers off, returning my hair to it's dark brown color, and my eyes to their normally green shade. I glanced at Elandri, then decided to walk after Lynn.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:34 am

I saw Jonathan coming as I leaned against the tree. I carefully lowered myself to the ground, sitting at the roots of the tree. Then I leaned my head back, looked up and closed my eyes, trying to ignore everything else.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:38 am

I almost didn't ntoice her as I walked by. When I noticed her, I spoke.

"Maybe we should've let her handle that guy." I said.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:47 am

(Hey, all. I'm feeling really uninspired today, so I'm just going to have a break from this 'til tomorrow. I don't want to post just for the sake of posting when I have nothing to contribute.)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:48 am

(.......Okay. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:48 pm

"Yeah," I agreed, looking up at Jonathan.
"It's just...that man reminded me of someone...." I gently stroked my hand against my stomach, where that scar was. I might of been sucessful at blocking everything else about that time out of my mind, but I was never able to forget that man who stabbed me fourteen years ago....
"And...it just feels like it's my fault he escaped fourteen years ago. Like it was....no, it was my fault....and I had to do something about it...." I stopped, realizing that Jonathan probably didn't need to just stand there and listen to me go on and on. I looked back down, closing my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:35 pm

I bent down next to her, wondering who this man was.

"What did this man do?" I asked, my voice low.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:28 pm

"He stabbed me...with my own sword..." I said, my voice trailing off. "That man who was...taunting us. Remember, fourteen years ago, somewhere in that forest we were all lost in...." I continued, hoping he would remember that.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:45 pm

I thought about it for a moment, then nodded, remembering what she was talking about.

"The one that the two of us fought seperately?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:59 am

"Yeah, that one," I said, sighing. "That's the only reason I even bothered shooting that man....All that hate bottled up inside...."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:54 am

I crouched there for a few minutes, neither of us saying anything. I just stared at the ground, a leaf that had lost it's way from one of the branches high above. I sighed, then sat down in front of her. My face was still curled into a tiny frown, but I'm not sure what my emotions were inside. After about five minutes, I finally shattered the silence.

"Ly-...I mean, Airi?" I started. "Th-there's something that had bothered me for many months, perhaps even years after we seperated from each other in this forest." I said, my voice soft. I took a pause, then spoke again.

"What exactly.....what exactly we-were your feelings towards me?" I asked, never even looking towards her face.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:11 am

As he spoke, my heart began to pound faster, the blood pulsing through my veins faster, too. I was sure I was blushing, but I was too lost in thought to take any recognition to it. I sighed for what seemed the millionth time today, and thought over what I would say.
"Well...." I hesitated, having trouble to find the right words....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:13 am

I waited patiently. I don't know how those words came out of my mouth. Being back there in that forest, with Lynn and Elandri...it made me feel different. It made me feel like none of those bad things had ever happened. And then I though of Emily. I immediately backtracked. What was I doing? I couldn't fall in love with someone else again. I told myself I wouldn't do that again. I wouldn't put myself through that much pain again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: