The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:20 am

It looked like Jonathan was deep in thought, so I didn't bother him with my answer. It was like I just couldn't tell him the truth....Besides, I was practicly engaged....And I couldn't fall in love again....not after what had happened last time....I didn't bother finishing my answer. I just sat there in silence, letting Jonathan think about whatever it was he was thinking about....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:22 am

I finally snapped out of my thoughts, sighed, realizing I probably wasn't going to get an answer, and sat up.

"I'm going to go talk to Elandri." I said simply, then walked back towards where I had left her. It only took me a minute or two to get back. I watched from the side at Elandri, still standing around where she had been before.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:29 am

I hit my head against the tree. "Ugh," I sighed, slowly standing up. "There went your one, and probably only, chance to tell him how you feel..." I whispered, watching Jonathan walk away. I tried to decide on what to do next, but I couldn't think of anything. So I just stood there for a few minutes, silently angry at myself....
I quickly walked forward to catch up with Jonathan. "Hey, wait up," I said, trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:17 am

I sighed half heartedly, sheathing my sword gently. I stared out, standing on the top of the rock cliff, towards the azure sky where Lynn... or Airi... and I had confronted. I rolled my eyes, hating life again. While Sharna was around, I had felt as if everything was right. But since he had been killed by the empress' servants... I was the only one that got away.

To my dismay, I found that salty, warm tears were trailing down my face slowly. I squeezed my eyes shut, wishing Sharna could have fought back. Of course, he was a simple traveler, far less advanced than I was in combat. I cursed myself, thinking that if I had just put my own well being aside for one moment... he would still be traveling with me. The only person I ever cared about.

More and more tears spilled down my cheeks, and I shrunk down onto the rock face, sobbing. I couldn't remember the last time I had revealed any emotion, and this was so out of character for me. I clenched my fist tightly, trying to stop the sobs that were within me, bottled up for years.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:07 pm

I watched as she began sobbing, shrinking down to the rock. I had no idea what she was crying about, and much to my own surprise, I walked over next to her and sat down.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady as usual, but failing and letting my words come out shakily. I wasn't good around crying people.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:48 pm

(Ooooh, you posted, El!! Razz)

I gave up on that idea and just sank down, leaning against the base of a tree trunk. I looked up at the leaves on the trees, and, what I could see, the cloudless blue sky.

"Such a beautiful, broken world this is...." I said to myself, sighing. Ever since the war had ended, however many years ago it was, my eyes had been open in a way. Before, during all of the fighting and hate, the world seemed so...dark. But, I guess now that everyone's at peace again, there isn't much to worry about. And I could actually see the beautiful things this world had to offer.....

I smiled as I closed my eyes, letting the breeze gently blow on my skin....
I thought I heard crying off in the distant, but I ignored it, keeping my eyes closed, trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:47 am

(Indeed I did.)

I jumped in surprise at the voice that seemed to be coming beside me, having been off in my own world and off guard. I stared at Jonathan, having lifted my gaze slowly from the ground to his face. "Everything..." I replied, after some time of silence. It wasn't a lie, either. It was my world without any love or care, and without Sharna, who would most probably be dead by now, being held prisoner... I realized just then how much I loved him.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:06 pm

I blinked, then turned my head away.

"Oh," I stated simply. "Yeah...."everything" IS pretty bad." I said, smiling very slightly.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:15 pm

I could faintly hear voices off in the distance, not sure how far away. I listened in to what they were saying, figuring it was Jonathan and Elandri....
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:59 am

(I'm here, sorry! On at school... the glory. Yeah, baby!!)

I nodded slowly, grimly, my once loud sobs morphing into repressed hiccups. After I had recovered, I stared into his eyes gently. A pause filled the air as I turned my thoughts to how I would apologise.

"...I'm sorry," I said sincerely. "I shouldn't have made you listen to that."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm

"That's okay......I've had to listen to stuff like that a lot. I'm raising my....dead....friends' kids....Ryan, my best friend's son....he went from being mad, to being depressed, to just being sad after his parents died..." I said, my voice cracking a little.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:49 pm

I got tired of just sitting there, so I stood up, and walked a little ahead. Sooner or later, I found Elandri and Jonathan. So, not wanting to bother them, I kept on walking. I was trying to find a way out of here, but I also just needed to walk, to get some time on my own...to think some things over....
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:28 am

(Is everyone, like...dead out there, or something? Seriously, why does it seem like I'm ALWAYS the one that ends up posting last before nobody posts for weeks....'-_-)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:33 am

(I'M not dead! I was just waiting for El to post because there's not much Jon could do without Elandri saying something back to him.....^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:34 am

(*mumbles something about how that's always Batgirl's excuse for not posting in months....And mumbles on about how everyone probably hates her, and just decided to stop posting.....*)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:57 pm

(.......You're crazy, you know that, right?)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:59 pm

(Yeah, I know! So...we're just gonna wait for El to get back and post, right? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:10 pm

(Yesh. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:11 pm

(Okay.....^^)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:57 am

(I'm here!)

I raised a tentative brow at Jonathan's sudden admonishments, and breathed a heavy sigh outwards. It seemed like he was having some kind of crisis too. I shrugged slowly and pulled myself up to my feet jerkily, looking down at Jonathan as I went.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:02 am

(YOU'RE BACK!!!!! *Hugs El till she can't breathe* (Razz))

I had been staring blankly towards the seemingly neverending trees, when Elandri sat up. I looked around, praying it wasn't someone attacking again. When I realized it wasn't, I let out a sigh, and stood up.

"We should try to find a way out of this forest." I said, my voice returning to it's usually strict and montonous(If it's even possibl to be both)tone.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:30 pm

(YAY! You're back!!!! Razz)

Even if I was a little ways away from the two, I could still barely hear Elandri and Jonathan talking. I heard Jonathan say something about finding a way out of the forest. Maybe I should find them. Being lost in this forest alone was not something I really wanted to do.

I slowly walked forward, trying to find them. I wasn't paying attention, so when I did find them, I nearly ran into them both. I straightened up, and then laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 pm

I whipped my head to the side, when I heard Lynn walking towards us, just in time to see her almost run right into us. She laughed nervously, obviously a little embarassed. I spoke.

"I was just telling Elandri that we should find a way out of this forest." I said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:43 pm

"Yeah, I know," I said, looking down. A few moments later, I looked back up.

"Any ideas of how we're going to find a way out, though?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:47 pm

I thought for a a few moments, then spoke.

"Sorry, no." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: