The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:11 am

I shrugged docilely. "Vaguely..." I trailed off slowly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:14 pm

"Likewise." I said, pulling a communicator out of my pocket. I pressed a few buttons but all that showed up on the screen was static. I sapoke, hoping someone would hear me on the other side.

"Lightning to Arsenal, do you copy? I'm not sure my exact coordinates, but I'm in a forest with.....two women, and we have absoluelty no idea how to get out. Try to track my comm-link. And Roy? If you can hear me, hurry. Lightning out." I said, sighing as I put the communicator back in my pocket. I was almost positive no one had heard me on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:20 pm

"Right..." I trailed off, looking at the ground. Then I sighed.
"I guess I'll just have to find my own way out of here, then," I continued, taking a shallow breath. Then I turned myself around and started walking slowly back from the way I came.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:45 pm

I looked up and noticed that she had started to walk away. I turned my head towards Elandri.

"I wonder why she would lie about who she is." I said, hoping she had recognized Lynn as well.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:51 pm

I had heard him talk, so I stopped dead in my tracks. I didn't even bother to walk back over; I was only a few feet away, anyway.
"Listen, I don't know who you mistake me for, but for the last time, I'm NOT lying about who I am!" I added emphasis on the sentance, yelling a little.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:52 pm

I turned back to her. I was mad, but I didn't show it.

"You honestly don't remember? We were lost here in the woods, you, myself and Elandri," I said, gesturing to Elandri.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:15 am

I walked back to where the two stood slowly.
"Elandri?" I asked slowly. That name did sound oddly familiar....But I had met alot of people, with my status and all. I considered it.....

"How long ago was this?" I asked casually, still not recognizing anything that he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:16 am

"Around 14 years ago. Your were fifteen." I said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:20 am

I thought back to when I was fifteen....It seemed like so long ago, but probably because I blocked certain things out of my mind.....Maybe that's what this guy kept talking about!

"Okay....What else do you know about this?" I asked, partly just to make sure that he wasn't a spy out to kill me, like so many others, and partly because I wanted to see if I could remember....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:23 am

I racked(or is it wracked?)my mind for things that happened.

"There was a biy named....Zuko, I belive....he had sent you a letter through hawk...you had run away from him."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:28 am

"Zuko?" I asked, probably sounding confused.
"Well....I do remember running away from him...." I stated, thinking back. "But...everything worked out. I mean, we got over that silly fight..."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:44 am

"Really? I remember you sending a letter back to him and him saying, and I quote, that you're "nothing but a lowly peasnt girl". I said, surprised I could actually remember that. I sighed wondering why I was even bothering trying to get her to remember. Why did I care?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:53 am

"Well, that's Zuko for you," I said, a sudden shock of a daja vu feeling going through me. "When he's angry, he says things that he doesn't mean...." I continued, not knowing why I was telling this stranger all of this....Stranger....It seemed like the wrong word to be using....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:56 am

I didn't say anything more, just turned towards the resy of the forest and took a few steps. I let out a sigh, put my hand through my hair, and wondered how in the world I could make this girl remember me.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:58 am

I was tempted to just unsheath my swords now. Even if it was two against one, I could probably win.
This guy could be just another assasin (sp?)....There were plenty of those around....I sighed, trying my best to remember whatever this guy was talking about, fourteen years ago.......But nothing came....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:01 am

I noticed her motion for her sword, but I wasn't about to fight her. I just stared at the trees. If worse came to worse, I could use my powers to restrain her.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:04 am

I never did end up unsheathing my swords. I didn't feel much like fighting right now....So I kept thinking. Harder and harder....But still, nothing came. I could tell that it must've been a painful memory, or I wouldn't of worked so hard to block it out....But I really wanted to know....

"Can you tell me....anything else about it?" I asked, my voice low.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:06 am

I dug even deeper, then remembered. I remembered....that kiss. I turned my head over my shoulder, my voice low and hoarse.

"I....kissed you." I said. I had promised myself I would never be in a romantic relationship again after.......last time.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:08 am

I thought about what he had said....And I thought farther and farther back.....Appearantly, I just wasn't thinking back far enough....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:09 am

I sighed, making sure I held back the tears.

"Nevermind. It doesn't matter.....if you don't want to remember, then I won't force you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:12 am

Right then, everything came rushing to me at once. I remembered everything....Running away from Zuko, getting lost in the forest, finding the two, the guy attacking me.....and the kiss....

"J-jonathan?!" I asked, or yelled, completely shocked.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:13 am

I looked up, and half turned around.

"What?" I asked, wondering why she had yelled my name.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:44 am

I reeled back slightly, shaken by the... power... of Airi, or rather Lynn's yell. How did I guess it was going to end up like this? Oh, now I remembered why I preferred traveling alone. You'd get into unsolvable arguments, and then split up. It never ended happily, especially with three-somes. Now Lynn had remembered Jonathan, and they would be all happy together and forget poor little Elandri, on the other side of the wall. I gritted my teeth to suppress a large sigh and a string of cuss words that would follow after it.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:50 am

I soon realized why she had let out sich a yell....she had remembered. I was....not "happy", but I was pleased that she had remembered.

"You remember? That's nice. Do you by chance remember how you got of this forest?" I asked, my voice flat. "I have to get back to my team."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:02 am

Oh, I remembered alright, but I wasn't yelling from joy. In fact, it was the exact oppisite of that.

From instinct, I'm guessing, I whipped my two, coal-black swords from their sheaths, immediatly getting into a stance. But, only a few seconds later, I took a deep breath and lowered my swords. "What am I doing?" I asked myself, in a low whisper. Then I looked down at the soil and grass. I shook my head slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future   Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting Show Down: The Future
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: