The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighting Show Down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:18 pm

"You have no idea how devistated I would be if you hadn't found it!" I replied, smiling. Then I put the necklace back around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:37 pm

"If you don't mind me asking, why is it so important to you?"
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:03 pm

I hesitated at first. "It was given to me by someone who's....very important to me. And....well....I kinda ran away from him......" I stopped myself, thinking over what I was gonna say next.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:05 pm

"That's...nice." I said. I noticed she was going to say something else, so I waited.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:28 pm

"That's how I ended up here. A few days ago -probably about a week or so ago- I ran away from him. It was a really stupid choice....Anyway, he gave me the necklace, and it's the only thing I have to remember him....." I continued.
But I questioned myself. Did I really care about the boy I ran away from? Maybe it was just best to throw away the necklace. To get rid of it for good. After what he did to me-I don't know if I can ever forgive him....

(*coughcoughanyideawhoimtalkingabout,oracle?coughcough '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:37 pm

(Zuko, right?)

I could sense some hurt in her voice. She obviously had liked this boy, whoever he was.

"W-why did you run away from him?" I asked, hoping I wasn't going deeper than I should.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:10 am

(Well, I'm ba-ack!)

I kept my eyes closed, even though I was awake. I could hear a conversation going on between Jonathan and another companion, who I guessed was Lynn. They seemed to be having a lovely little conversation, so I savored the relaxation of sleep, and dozed for a small while. However, I sat bolt upright when a thought hit me. The person they were talking about, the person that stabbed Lynn... it must have been one of my father's soldiers. I felt sick in fear; it wasn't supposed to happen this way!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:49 pm

I never got to hear Lynn's answer, because before she could talk, Elandri woke up. She sat up straight, a look of fear on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:26 pm

(Yeah Oracle, Zuko ^-^ Razz)

I was about to answer Jonathan's question when the girl who was sleeping jolted upright. I looked around franticly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:36 am

Before Elandri could answer, something jumped out of the bushes between me and Elandri. It was the guy from earlier, the one who hurt Lynn. I scrambled to my feet, grabbing my sword.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:43 am

Just then, I could see something moving out of the corner of my eye. When I looked over, I saw the guy who had hurt me earlier. He was standing between Jonathan and the girl. Jonathan nearly jumped, standing up. I wanted to jump up and bolt straight towards the boy who had hurt me, but I stayed down. My stomach was already in severe pain; I was in no condition to fight....I hate feeling weak....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:47 am

I glanced at Lynn, making sure she wasn't getting up. Elandri was getting up, but I spoke.

"No, leave him to me."

I could tell she probably didn't like that, but she gave in. I brought my sword up, waiting for him to strike.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:21 am

I stayed sitting on the ground, suppressing the urge to fight, watching the two take a stance. If Jonathan wanted to take this guy by himself, he could. I was hoping he would make that guy suffer as much pain, if not more, as I was suffering now. I took a deep breath, once again short of breath. I hoped hoped that Jonathan could fight this guy without getting too severely hurt....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:36 am

He made the first attack. He ran at me and swiped. I blocked with my sword, and used my foot to swipe under him, making him fall onto the ground. I really wanted to use my powers to electrocute him, but I knew I shouldn't. I swiped at his stomach, making a laege gash. He stood up wobbily and took a stance.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:58 am

As Jonathan made a gash in the boy's stomach, I was suddenly...happy? I know I shouldn't have been, but I felt some sort of relief when this boy was suffering like I was. It's what he deserved, though. 'Payback,' I thought to myself, almost smiling. But I stopped myself and continued watching the fight, staying as far back as I would let myself be.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:08 am

Then, things got bad. I under-estimated him because he had been wobbily before, but I was very wrong. He ran at me faster than I could see and slashed right at my shoulder. I felt the cold metal cut deep into my skin, and the blood gush out. I grabbed my shoulder, and slashed at him. I made a huge cut on his forehead, and he started bleeding. It wasn't deep, but it was long. I gasped, my shoulder stinging. I made another slash at him, hitting him in the leg. He fell back onto his back, dropping his sword. I limped over, gripping my shoulder with one hand, and my sword with the other. I put the top of my sword to his neck, pushing slightly.

Just a little harder, I thought. But I couldn't. I brought my sword away and kicked his to the side so he couldn't grab him. I spoke in a cold voice, a voice that reminded me of...different times.

"Get out of here." I told him. He scrambled away, into the bushes. I grabbed his sword and threw it next to the fire.

My shoulder was now gushing blood, and my eyesight was getting a little fuzzy.

(Hm, kinda ends weirdly, but I couldn't think of anything else.)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:36 am

I watched the fighting up until the boy disappeared into the bushes. As quickly as I could possibly manage, I got up and ran over to Jonathan's side. My stomach had stopped bleeding, but it was still in pain. I ignored the pain, thought.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" I asked Jonathan once I got over to him. Then I noticed how bad the slash on his shoulder was....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:54 am

"I-I'm f-fine." I lied, my voice weak and my eyes clenched from the pain. I was gripping my shoulder now, trying to stop the blood.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:02 am

I could tell he was lying about being fine; the pain was obvious on his face and the tone of his voice.

"You're going to have to put more pressure on that, and something to cover it up. So it'll stop bleeding and not get infected or anything," I said, my voice probably trembling. I tried to think of something that I could use to put pressure on the slash on his shoulder, but I couldn't think of anything. I looked around, and my eyes caught sight of the sleeves on my shirt....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:04 am

I pressed down harder, but that only made it sting more. I tried to hold it in, but I let out a cry of pain.

"Ahhhhh!" I yelled, my voice full of pain.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:09 am

I was a little shocked when Jonathan yelled. I jumped back a bit. "Are you okay?!" I asked again, probably freaking out.

"Okay, maybe using your hand to stop the bleeding and adding pressure isn't the best idea....Here-" I ripped the end of one of my sleeves off of my shirt. I held the red silk-like material in my hand for a second.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:12 am

"S-sorry....it just hurts....a lot." I said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:18 am

"I imagine it would; it looks kinda deep. Hopefully this will help..." I folded the piece of cloth to make it a tad bit smaller, and then moved Jonathan's hand. Then I put the cloth onto the cut, pressing down a little.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:23 am

I grunted a little, but didn't yell again like before. Finally, the bleeding stopped. That didn't stop the pain, though. I tried to ignore it, but it wasn't really working.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:24 am

The cloth idea seemed to help. The bleeding finally stopped.

"Better?" I asked, a little concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting Show Down
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: