The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighting Show Down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Sword Fighting Show Down Empty
PostSubject: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:16 am

Umm, yeah. I thought it might be fun for everyone who wants to, to have a sword-fight show down! This is like a 'Write a Story' board, only we fight each other's characters with swords.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:12 am

This would be interesting....

EDIT: That was vague.....sorry, I was in a hurry but I wanted to put something. So, would we make up new characters, or use characters we've already created....? Becasue I'd love to use Jonathan for this.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:50 pm

Oh, I don't really care. Whatever you want to do is fine. Razz
I might use my character Elandri for this one.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:45 am

Oooh, okay! I've been doing a lot of first-person stuff with Jonathan, and it's really helped me devolop his character. I've made him funnier, more sarcastic, and somehow better than before. The funny thing is, he's the perfect guy for me....except he doesn't like comic books. Wow, useless information that nobody really needed to know yet I wanted to say it anyway....^^'
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:35 am

Haha, that's alright. Want to start?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:36 am

Sure! You can start...I might disappear for a few minutes, but I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:46 am

Sorry to double-post, but will this be kind like Ravager and I's Thingy? Like, how we did it with our characters in first-person? *Looks around* Hey....she disappeared!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:00 am

Wait, I'm here! Yeah, like that, unless that's not alright with you.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:04 am

Yeah, that's exactly how I want to do it! I love writing like that. Unless I don't know the character, then I'm totally confused. When I was writing my second TT fan fic, I was going to do some in some of the Titan' points of view, but I wasn't sure if I knew their characters well enough. Same with my new TT fan fic, where Jon gets transported to the Avatar world. Anyway, go ahead and start whenever you're ready!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:51 am

Alrighty.

----

I unsheathed my long sword slowing, scanning my surroundings. Trees, trees, a lake nearby... anything I could use to my advantage? I was, of course, prepared for an attack. I had been sent here by my master to destroy anyone who gets in my path.

I looked down at my sword, distracted by its gleaming surface. It had been crafted from the best metals, and had an amethyst set in the pure gold hilt which I favoured greatly. It was still gleaming after all those battles that I've had in my sixteen years of living, which surprised me: many of the swords that my friends had were rusting... but maybe that's because I'm the empress' daughter.

I heard a rustling somewhere, and I whipped around quickly, my black hair flicking in my face... I couldn't see anything, but I could hear it.

Last edited by Elandri on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:10 am

I snuck up on the girl, hoping she wouldn't hear me. As usual, I was wrong. As I snuck up from behind some trees, I stepped in some leaves, making a rustling noise. I guess I'm not very good at this sneaking thing. I took my sword out of it's sheath, ready to attack.

My sword wasn't half as beautiful as the one she was carrying, but it was pretty nice. It had a nice hilt with a ruby set into it. The blade itself was shiny, mostly because I had barely ever used it. I had been taught how to use a sword when I was very young.

For one of my birthday's, my father sent me this sword. Last time I used it, I almost cut the servant who had refreshed me in my training's head off. I was a little rusty at first, but I got the hang of it. Now, I was pretty good with the sword, and I hoped that taking this girl out would be no problem. Boy, was I wrong.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:17 am

I cocked an eyebrow quizzically. Whoever this person was, he or she or whoever it was wasn't very accomplished in stealth... how I enjoyed my watches, getting to laugh at the silly people who think they can sneak by me unscathed. I yawned, waiting for this cryptic figure to make its first move. I guessed that he would try to sneak up behind me even though I had caught a glimpse of him, but it was best not to worry about it. With MY sword skills it wouldn't be a problem and this one would be crushed like a dead leaf. I laughed a mirthless laugh, an insincere laugh and paced around fitfully.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:22 am

Okay, this girl was weird. She most likely knew I was about to attack her, yet she was laughing. Fine, whatever. She can laugh after I slice her up. (Boy, is SOMEONE full of himself.)

I ran at her, taking my sword out of it's sheath. I gave up on being stealthy, and decided an all-out attack would be best.

"Ahhh!" I yelled as I ran up behind her. I guess it was some sort of battle-cry, but now that I think about it, I probably sounded stupid.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:31 am

(Haha, Elandri is full of herself too. All being royalty and stuff gives her a HUGE ego boost, so she thinks she the BEST.)

I reeled back in fright. Not because of his sword or his fury, but because of the amusing cry that flew from his mouth. This was new, I hadn't met a screaming banshee before. I whipped around and parried. Our swords met with a clang, and the gruesome scrape of metal-on-metal,but I was used to it: I had done it every day for six years.

I moved quite easily, and somewhat gracefully. I wore black leggings and a long, black cloak which hid my white long sleeved tunic, but my long wavy black hair whipped against my back, irritating my pale skin. My clothing allowed good movement from everywhere, but I regretted my choice of hairstyle: my hair was flicking in my eyes, and I resolved to pull it back more throughly after I won this battle. I groaned and leaped back, reading for another clang of our swords.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:35 am

Wonderful. Just wonderful. She was obviously an expert sword-fighter.

This should be fun, I thought.

I tried to slice at her stomcah, but she blocked again. I really had no idea what I was doing, I was basically just slashing and hoping I would hit her at least once. This was definetly going to be hard.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:41 am

" 'Fraid you'll get beaten by a pretty girl?" I taunted maliciously, cackling all the while. This fool didn't seem to know what he was doing, and I definitely had the upper hand. For one, I actually knew some techniques and the proper way to wield a sword. I doubted this stranger's ability to fight with a sword, and wondered if he had been trained properly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:45 am

"No. I'm afraid I'll get beaten by an expert." I said, my voice a little scratchy and almost a bit dark.

I don't under-estimate women. With the team I'm on, that would be a VERY bad idea. She was obviously an expert sword-fighter, and I really was a little scared of her. But I knew I shouldn't under-estimate my own abilities.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:49 am

I smiled. "Ah, so someone thinks the same way as me? Thank you, dearie."

I hadn't really taken any dramatic moves yet, I was just sizing my opponent up. I hadn't gathered much information, only that he was intimidated... I watched him move with an onyx eye set in his direction, trying to predict his next move.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:54 am

I could tell she wasn't giving it her all. She was probably just trying to see what I was made of. My arm was getting tired, and I was slowing down. That was bad, very bad.

If I give her the smallest opening, she'll surely take it. I thought. Luckily, I saw a small opening and tried to strike her leg.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:58 am

I hissed in pain as the fool's sword sliced a small cut in my leg. Now he was in for it, big time. I swung my sword around, and jabbed my sword toward his side. He blocked it cautiously, and I whipped around with all the speed I could muster, which is fast. Very fast. And leaped backwards, landing lightly on one foot.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:02 am

I smiled slightly. I had got her.

"Aww, what's wrong? Did I hurt you? Ohh, I'm sowwy." I mocked. I chuckled a little when I saw the angry look on her face. This was actually a little fun.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:06 am

"Just a scratch," I told him through the sheet of midnight hair that had fallen over my eyes. I sprinted swiftly toward him, sword in hand and eyes blazing with anger. My black cloak whirled around my feet like ripples in water, and my sword glinted dangerously. "You will curse the day that you ever messed with me, my friend," I hissed, venom dripping from my voice.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:09 am

She was sprinting towards me, furious at me. Oooh, fun. People that are mad are usually easier to fight. I jumped to the side when she got closer, missing her blade by inches. She was now to the left of me. I sliced at her sideways, hitting her in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:13 am

I was knocked back by the flat of his blade, my ribcage obviously bruised. I winced in pain, but continued to fight. I pulled my sword to the left, and wheeled around. Unfortunately I didn't notice the red liquid oozing down my shoulder until it was too late: I had opened the wound that was inflicted last week, and the blood was staining my pristine dress-shirt. I yelled in agony, and after that, everything swirled into darkness, and I saw no more.

(Ah, a little twist, no?)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:17 am

(Ooh, nice.)

My eyes widened as she dropped to the ground. I hadn't expected this. I couldn't just leave her there, so I picked her up and carried her into the forest where I had made camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting Show Down
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: