The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Write A Story Together

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Write A Story Together Empty
PostSubject: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:36 am

Alright, I saw something kinda similar to this on a another site, and I thought that it was kinda cool. I put this on the random board, because who knows how out of control this may get. Also, I 'm very good at going off subject, so at least, if I do that here, I won't get yelled at for going off subject. heh heh. Alright, this is how it goes. One poster writes a sentence(or a few) or a paragraph. Then, the next poster writes another sentence/paragraph telling more of the story the previous poster posted. You must use puncutation and capitalize where it is needed. I shall start.

It was a dark and stormy night(Razz). Fourteen year-old, Wes, was lying in bed in his second-story room. The storm had woken him up, and he couldn't fall back asleep. He decided to go downstairs and get a glass of water. He stumbled out of bed and headed for the door. He opened the door and walked out of his room, into the dark hallway. He headed towards the stairs. He walked down the staris, and towards the kitchen. All of a sudden, Wes heard a noise coming from the closet near the living room. He walked towards the closet, and opened. He screamed in horror, for inside of the closet, was....

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:50 am

There was a girl, around the same age as him, with cerulean eyes. Wes took time to take in all her features. Long, loose, midnight flowing hair, reaching down to her waist, a petite figure, and a ski-jump nose. She was garbed in a dark tank-top and a long skirt. Her skin was brown, as if she had spent a lot of time in the sun, and she wore black finger-less gloves. She looked wary of him, as she eyed him carefully. Wes reached out to touch her arm, but she screamed, with a terrified look on her face. She had a Hapephobia (fear of being touched).
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:52 am

"What's wrong?" said Wes, a bit shocked at her scream. (gotta go)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:01 am

She blinked, and kept her mouth shut. She tugged on a midnight lock of hair, and twirled it around her finger nervously. Abruptly, she leaped out of the closet, with the grace and stealth of a cat, and sprinted outside. She leaned against the brick wall, with plants growing up it, breathing heavily.
Wes burst out of the house, trying to find out why a strange girl was inside his house in the first place, at midnight!
Wes put his hands on his hips, sending a questioning gaze at the tanned girl.
"Look, girl," Wes began, "are you going to tell me why you're here?"
"I-I-" the girl stammered, biting her lip.
Wes looked pleased. Good, she isn't mute, he thought. "Okay then. If you're not going to answer that, will you tell me your name?"
"I-It's... Elaria." the girl said, nodding her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:36 pm

"My name's Wesley Logan, but you can call me Wes. Now, I'm going to ask you again. What were you doing in a closet, in my living room, in the middle of the night?"

Razz I got the name Wesley Logan from a character I created to be the son of two of the Teen Titans. In that story, he has a twin sister named Sky Logan. In that story as well, he has violet hair like his mother, and bright green eyes like his father. Sky has green hair like her father, and purple/violet eyes like her mother.
*looks at what she just typed* heh, sorry for that whole description, I just like telling people stuff about stuff I like.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:55 pm

Elaria breathed in, readying herself for her far fetched, but true explanation.
"I'm a gypsy. I... I was whipped, because everyone around here hates gypsies,"
she began. "I didn't know what to do. So... I ran. And... I found this place. Then you found me." Elaria sighed. "Now I don't know what to do, thanks to you, Mr. I'll chase after the chick," she said rudely. Gypsies weren't known for their manners.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:58 pm

"Hey! I just wanted to know why there was some girl hiding in my closet! You're lucky I haven't called the cops...or at least gotten my parents." , said Wes, defending himself.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:01 am

"Call... the cops? What are the cops? I'm still in Ashe, aren't I?"
Wes looked confused. Elaria sighed. "I live in a place called Ashe. Ruled by the Empire."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:03 am

"Ashe? Where's that? You're in San Francisco.(thats where the Titans in the comics live!)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:06 am

"San Fransisco?" Elaria questioned. "I've never heard of a place like that before. Have you seen my horse?" Elaria said, changing the topic. "I go everywhere on him, and he's my only transport! He's a black stallion called Tor."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:08 am

"Wait a second....you've never heard of San Fran? Were exactly are you from? And whats the Empire?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:12 am

"I already told you. I'm from Ashe, a small island off the cost of Narshe, the country that I live in," Elaria explained. "Now, if you could kindly help me find my horse, I can get out of this Daime-forsaken place."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:13 am

"Daime? Narshe? I have no idea what you're talking about, Elaria."
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:18 am

Elaria shook her head. "Do you want me to give you a geography lesson as well? Daime is the Earth God. Narshe, is my country, ruled by the Emperor. Are you with me?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:20 am

"No. There's no such place as Narshe, and there's no earth god."
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:24 am

(Yeah, I just did ^_^)

"Yes. Look, San Fransisco boy: I. Live. In. Narshe." Elaria said, exasperated. "And there IS an Earth God," she continued. "I need to find my horse! There's a party on for the coronation of the next Empress, and I must be there! So help me find my horse, and I'll be off."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:27 am

"Okay, listen. I don't know where you're from. Mayb some other dimension or something. Wouldn't be the first time that happened her.....but there is no such place as Narshe. Capisce?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:29 am

"How can there be no such place as Narshe, if I live in it?" Elaria sighed. "Let me stay with you until I figure out what's going on, in exchange for 20 gold coins. How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:32 am

"Um, we don't use gold coins here. You don't have to pay me, but you will have to hide from my parents. I have a big closet, with a little hideout I made in it when I was a kid. My parents would never find you in there. Its almost morning, so we have to hurry up and get inside."
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:34 am

"You could just tell your parents that... I'm... I'm... oh what's the word...?" Elaria searched her mind. "Oh, yes! An... exchange... student," Elaria rolled the foreign words off her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:37 am

"My parents wouldn't go for that. They're pretty smart. Also, I don't want to lie to them. With you hiding in the closet, I won't have to lie to them. Its the Summer, so I'd be able to stay here well they go to work. They go to work tomorrow. They both work, so you won't have to stay in the closet all day. Alright?
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:38 am

"Right. Fine. I don't fancy being stuck in a closet though... have you seen my tambourine?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:40 am

"No. And don't worry. The hideout inside of the closet is pretty big. I used to hide in it when my mom got mad at me. Now come on!"
Wes grabs Elaria by the arm and rushes inside, up the stairs, and into his room, locking the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:42 am

Elaria coughed. "Ugh, this place is so dusty. Maybe you should try cleaning it out. and where do I sleep? And won't your parents hear me? And you DO have a bondmate right? How will she feel now that you have a girl in your CLOSET?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:48 am

"Bondmate? Oh, you mean a girl-friend? No, I don't. My parents actually had the room soundproofed when I started playing the guitar. You'll sleep in here.

Wes opened the door to his closet, and stepped inside. He opened a trapdoor on the floor, revealing a small compartment. Inside, there was a blanket, a pillow, and some snacks.

"You'll be sleeping in there. Elaria?"

He looked around the room, only to find her crashed on his bed. He picked her up, and set her inside of the compartment. He then closed the trap door, and stepped out of the closet, shutiing the closet door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write A Story Together
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next