The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Write A Story Together

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Write A Story Together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:54 am

::Elaria - Dream::

Elaria walked through a small marsh, covered in poisonous plants. She closed her eyes, and water formed in the palms of her hands. She closed her eyes once again, and threw the water, now sharp needles, hitting the target: an injured boar. "'Tis better to see the animal die, than to watch it suffer." And she walked away.

::End of Dream::

Elaria woke with a start, wondering where she was. She surveyed her surroundings, seeing nothing special. "Gah!" she yelled, seeing something move in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:58 am

Wes had fallen on to his bed and buried his face into his pillow. Just as he was drifting off, he heard a small scream. He opened the closet door, and rushed over to the trap door. He opened it, only to find a frightend looking Elaria. He then noticed that he had forgotten to take a few toys out of there. He had left a rubber rat inside of the comarment.

"Don't worry Elaria. It's rubber." he said, holding up the rubber rat by it's tail.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:03 am

There was a small silence that filled the room, before Elaria said, "That looks just like a Hewa in Ashe! Wow." She rubbed her eyes, and pur\t a hand through her hair. I wonder if I still have my elemental magic... Elaria thought, remembering her dream. "Hey, can I have a glass of water?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:07 am

"First of all, whats a Hewa? And second of all, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to wait until my parents leave. Its already 6:00, so they should be leaving in about ten minutes. They're used to me not coming out of my bedroom in the Summer, because I usually sleep in. Once they leave, we can go downstairs and watch some tv and get some breakfast or something."
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:10 am

Elaria sighed. "A Hewa is... like that thing you were holding. Do you have anywhere where there is water that I can use? And what's TV?" she shook her head. "Gosh, this is too much! I need to get home!"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:15 am

"You don't know what a TV is?! I'll show you when my parents leave. Don't worry, you can get some water later. Oh! Ahhh! I'm sorry, but I just remembered. They're doing some sorta thing where they hafta turn off the water. You'll have to wait until the afternoon. Do you want some soda instead?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:17 am

"Alright. And what's soda? If it's liquid, I'm all for it," Elaria said decisively. I may be able to use my elemental magic with any liquid, not just water... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:20 am

"Um, you drink caffeine, right? I know that some people don't drink cafeine because it puts them on a sugar-high. I think my parents have left."
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:22 am

"Please talk normally! Just gimmie the darned soda!" Elaria yelled, confused. "Oh... sorry..." she said. "Heh heh. Um, could I have that soda?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:24 am

"You don't know what caffiene is?! Do you know what sugar is?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:27 am

"Sugar... yes. I know what sugar is. I often give sugar cubes to Tor. And put them in my tea. But caffeine... I have never heard of caffeine before." Elaria said, slightly less confused.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:31 am

"Well, caffiene is basically lots of sugar. When people haven't had it before, they usually get on a sugar-high.(I'm just making this up as I go along...)I think we can go downstairs now. We have some cans of Coca-Cola(c) in the fridge. You can have that.

Wes then opened the door to his bedroom, and started downstairs towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:37 am

"Right. But I've never heard of Coca-Cola... what does it taste like?" Elaria was starting to warm up to this world. She was a sugar fiend.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:42 am

"Um, well, you're just goinna hafta try it." stated Wes.

He looked in the fridge and took out two cans of Coke. He handed one to Elaria, and decided to have one himself.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:46 am

"Um... how do I...?" Elaria mumbled, trying to get the can open, but to no avail. "Gosh, this is hard!"
"GAH!" Elaria yelled, frustrated with the can of Coke.
"...Can I just have a drink of water?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:49 am

"Here, I'll open that for you."

Wes took the can of soda from Elaria, and opened it for her. He then handed it back to her.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:56 am

"Thank you. Now... if I can just.." Elaria continued mumbling to herself for a long time, oblivious to Wes' questioning gaze.
Abruptly, Elaria closed her eyes, and concentrated on manipulating the fizzy drink. As she opened her eyes, she could see, that it had indeed worked, and she had a ball of Coke in her hand. She could use her elemental powers on the wonderful drink: Coke.
She closed her eyes, and concentrated on making the Coke into sharp needles. Once she had done that, she used her fingers to direct them through to a safe place, and used her mind to throw them. Each needle landed on top of one another on a dart board. She grinned triumphantly.

(Did that make sense to you?)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:58 am

(yeah, except, where'd the dart board come from? Razz)

"Hm, that's pretty cool. Now, how 'bout you actually try the Coke, instead of playing with it?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:01 am

(Oh, I always imagined that there was a dart board hanging on the wall. Sorry.)

Elaria smiled sheepishly. "Heh heh... yeah. Okay."
She took a sip of the brown substance, and gasped, almost choking. "It's so... fizzy!" Elaria exclaimed happily, almist choking on her drink.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:03 am

(hm, I figured she'd be a bit suprised that he wasn't suprised, but thats okay!)

"Yeah, that's soda for ya."
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:07 am

(Yeah, me too, but it's sort of in her personality to not be surprised... she a very guarded person.)

"Soda... eh? Why don't we have this in Ashe?! It's great!" Elaria yelled, becoming more excited by the minute.
She ran her hand through her dark hair, and stopped dead. "Ew," Elaria said, disgusted at the state of her hair. She looked down at her whole outfit. "Gosh, I seriously need to wash. Do you have a stream around here that I can bathe in?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:09 am

"Um, no. We have a shower, though. And a pool, if you wanna go swimming!"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:11 am

"A shower and a pool? What are they? Can I wash in them?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:14 am

"Well, a shower is like a mini waterfall, but I just remebered again that the water is turned off. The pool, well, how 'bout I show you?"

Wes grabbed Elaria by the hand, and led her outside. He led her straight over to the pool in the backyard.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:16 am

"Woah!" Elaria yelled. he stared at the pool in wonder. "It's... so big... and so clean..."

(Here's a drawing I did of Elaria.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write A Story Together   Write A Story Together - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write A Story Together
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next