The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet another story.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Yet another story. Empty
PostSubject: Yet another story.   Yet another story. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:14 am

Elandri stood still, her sparkling onyx eyes drifting towards the ocean below her. She would have been mistaken for a statue of the like if her chest was not heaving, trying to regain her breath from her run. ‘Like that damned council on my life,’ Elandri said bitterly to no one in particular while she gazed down at the sea gently lapping at the cliff face.
The sun beat down on her back, and she shifted her weight uneasily. ‘The sky looks ominous,’ she mumbled to herself, taking visibly deeper breaths to compensate for her anger toward the world.
While Elandri was pondering her current situation, she failed to notice a tall, lanky figure approach her. When she felt a cool hand on her bare shoulder, she whipped around while stifling a strangled cry of surprise. When she finally caught her wits, Elandri’s eyes moved over this person slowly. He looked to be in his early twenties, the age that Elandri currently was. Floppy, pale hair was pulled back neatly in to a long, straight horse tail reaching toward the middle of his back, and emerald eyes glittered mischievously. A brazen smile spread across his pale lips, but he still hadn’t spoken.
Elandri raised an eyebrow quizzically, wondering who this person was, and what he was doing in Amron in the first place. The people from the north had pale hair, not Amrond people, who tended to have darker hair. Elandri glared at this cryptic figure, before proceeding to speak. ‘Who’re you,’ she hissed, venom practically dripping from her voice.
The present man shrugged. ‘I don’t really know,’ he said wistfully. ‘But I am known as Sharna in these regions.’ Elandri was taken aback at the coolness, the calmness of his voice. It was like he had the whole conversation planned out, like he knew her. ‘And how do they name you?’ Sharna asked politely.
‘Elandri,’ she said dumbly, trying to fathom her position in the current situation.
It was certainly hard to tell if she was being attacked, or if she was the attacker. Of course, it could be neither, but that was Elandri’s narrow-mindedness. This Sharna person seemed so serene that he could only have been a friend, but Elandri has found out that you trust no one or have your life taken. She was cut off from her almost infinitely long train of thought when Sharna spoke again.
‘So, Elandri? What brings you here, to this quiet spot? Should you not be with your people?’
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Yet another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another story.   Yet another story. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:56 am

Wow...just, wow. Yet another wonderful story. I could never write so....gracefully. Does the story have a name yet? (Unlike mine, which I have yet to come up with a name for them.)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Yet another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another story.   Yet another story. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:24 am

Ah, you flatter me. I've been writing for years, and studying for so long. I s'pose it comes naturally, but it's just practice. My teacher says she's been asked 'How do you get good at writing?', and her reply: 'Write, write, write, and write some more.'

Ah, the story is called 'From the Ashes'. Why? You'll see. It's a revised plot line from my earlier story, 'The Legend of Ashe'.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Yet another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another story.   Yet another story. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:46 pm

Hmm......I like that. Yeah, I'm horrible at coming up with names. I want it to be something simple, yet it doesn't just describe the whole story. I've seen where this one guy who wrote about two(Maybe it was three....)fan fictions, and all of the chapters' titles were in German. That was an amazing story...have to read it again....heh, sorry. I'm just not sure what to call it.....anyway, sorry to go off-topic. Sounds like a good story so far.
Back to top Go down

Yet another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another story.   Yet another story. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:23 am

I wish I could write like that......................................It makes me want to read more..............please write more!!!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Yet another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another story.   Yet another story. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:52 pm

WAY Off-Topic: Hey, Kip...have you ever read "Inkheart"? ^^
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Yet another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another story.   Yet another story. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:20 am

I don't know if I'll continue this... but I'm trying to write something else. I'll post here if I am hit with inspiration.*
Back to top Go down

Yet another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another story.   Yet another story. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:34 am

Yes I have read inkheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yet another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another story.   Yet another story. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another story.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: