The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A:TLA-A Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

A:TLA-A Story Empty
PostSubject: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:00 pm

Okay, so Star and I are gonna do a story about Avatar:The Last Airbender. Well, sorta. We're just going to each use one of our original characters from the Avatar world, and write it set in the Avatar world. It may not even have any of the characters from the show. Anyway...here we go! ^^ (My character's name is Summer, and Star's is Lynn.)

~A:TLA~A:TLA~A:TLA~A:TLA~A:TLA~A:TLA~A:TLA~A:TLA~A:TLA~A:TLA~

I was racing through the forest, about five Fire Nation soldiers trailing behind me. It was the second time that year they had found me. I HAD to be more careful. My long hair was practically flying behind me, as my feet tried to go even faster. I could see a village quickly approaching. If I can just reach there, I can find somewhere to hide, I thought.

I soon got to the village, but I could still hear the shouts of those soldiers closing in. I looked around frantically, and an alley caught my eye. I ducked in before anyone could really notice me. I leaned against the wall, sinking to the ground as I heard the soldiers' boots clomp past. I let out a small sigh, my face dripping with sweat. I sat up and started to sneak out of the alley, when I ran right into a girl. She had long, black hair like my own, and she wore a green, long sleeved shirt, as well as a skirt that was a darker green, with a brown pant-like thing underneath it. I probably looked horrible, especially compared to her. I was wearing my red, long sleeved shirt with my black skirt that was ripped at the bottom. Over that, I was wearing my dark red cloak with the hood down. I hadn't washed in about a week, the last time being when I found this creek, so my face probably had dirt all over it.

I instinctively reached for my swords, but I really didn't feel like fighting. I was still panting heavily, and I was tired from running. But I was still on edge from when those soldiers had found me.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:32 pm

It had all started out as a normal day. I had been walking through this village place, buying food and what not for my family. I was the one who usually did all the "shopping", if you could call it that.
But when I walked into the alley, heading back to my own town, some running girl ran into me, causing me to drop everything I was carrying. Fruits scattered in different directions on the ground. I looked back up at the girl, noticing that she was reaching for her swords. I ignored this, and bent down, picking up all of food, putting it back in the basket I was carrying.
I stood back up straight, dusting off my clothes. Then I muttered "Sorry,"

(Okay, I know this is a very suck-ish begining, but I really couldn't think of anything else '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:35 pm

I looked her up and down and figured she wasn't a threat. Of course, you can never be sure. I put my swords back in their sheathes and spoke. My voice came out kind of hoarse, mostly because I hardly ever talked to anyone.

"It's alright." I was still breathing heavily, so I kind of rushed the words out between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:38 pm

I didn't take the girl as a threat. She looked terrible, and had probably on her own for a while now. And she was running away from someone....
I cleared my throat, then swiftly put my hand out in front of me in a friendly gesture.
"I'm Lynn," I said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:39 pm

I looked at her hand and took it warily, then spoke.

"S-Summer."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:41 pm

"Well then, it's nice to meet you, Summer," I smiled slightly again, before dropping my one free hand to my side. My other hand gripped the basket full of food tightly, not wanting to drop it again....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:43 pm

I looked around, wondering where those soldiers went. I turned back to her.

"Did you see any Fire Nation soldiers around here?"
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 pm

"No," I answered simply, looking around. Then I mumbled the rest under my breath. "Though I wish there were...."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:47 pm

"Good. I lost them. About five of 'em were chasing me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:48 pm

"Why were they chasing you?" I asked, trying my best to sound concerned. I probably didn't fool her, though....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:49 pm

I let out a small gulp.

"I'm wanted by the Fire Nation. They've been chasing me for years." I said. She didn't seem like the type who would rat me out to those Fire Nation scum.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:53 pm

"Oh," I stated, thinking that over. "And what exactly did you do to make yourself wanted by the Fire Nation?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:58 pm

I didn't really want to lie to her, so I came out with it.

"Well......after they killed my parents, I......killed five of their soldiers......and a general." I said, not wanting to add on the last part.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:01 pm

I took in what she said, and then shrugged. "Well, nobody's perfect...." I said. "I mean, the Fire Nation killed my parents, too, but I haven't killed anyone for it."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:03 pm

I ignored that. I tried not to tell anyone about that, considering the last time I did the person tried to kill me. I sighed, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw them. The soldiers coming around a corner. They hadn't noticed me yet, but they were bound to in a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:37 am

I looked over Summer's shoulder, seeing quite a few soldiers. They must be the ones that were chasing Summer, I thought. "Follow me," I whispered, casually yet quickly walking out of the alley, out of the sight of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:39 am

I didn't know where she was going, but I figure anywhere was better than near those soldiers, so I followed her.

(Sorry it's so short, but I couldn't think of anything else to say.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 am

Can I write some?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:11 pm

(Do you have a character to play? Oh, and this is kind of a roleplaying thingy...so you'd have to be someone that Batgirl and I run into, and I don't see how that would fit in....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:50 pm

oh.
SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:29 pm

Spaz? That's kinda...getting a little annoying....Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:09 am

Well its what I do so get over it or youll be one member short!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:19 am

Okay, first of all, I'm an Admin, and I DO NOT like being treated like this.....*takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself*....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 pm

so sorry frauline i shouldn've said that to ya
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Um...are you okay, Star? You've been getting...kind of annoyed at little things on some of the threads....but yeah, Kip, try not to talk like that to ANYONE on the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A:TLA-A Story   A:TLA-A Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A:TLA-A Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: