The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Write a Story...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:42 am

Does anyone want to write a story with me? I'm so bored...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Sure. What do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:36 am

Dunno. Maybe it could be like the Write A Story Together thread, and either you or me could start off and see how it goes from there.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:08 am

Okay....any particular theme or anything? If not, you can go ahead and start.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:18 am

Nah, no particular theme.

----

Anahri padded across the room slowly, ready for any kind of attack. She drew her small, sharp hunting knife quickly, waiting for a siege against the royal castle. She rubbed her forehead, which was adorned with many jewels and gold. Her pure gold bracelets rattled against each other while she made her way across the marble floor quickly. She held the hem of her beautiful, forest green dress gingerly, feeling quite out of place - the empress's personal servant wearing a beautiful dress, in the midst of trained warriors with not-so-noble outfits. Anahri drew in a sharp breath as she whipped around. She gripped her knife tightly seeing...

Last edited by Elandri on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:33 am

(Sorry not to continue, but I just had a quick question. When you say full armor, what exactly does that mean? Like, knight's armor, with swords and such, or....?)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:27 am

(I'm not sure how to explain... I'll edit that.)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:02 am

(Okay...hmm....ny the way, did you just make this up off the top of youe head?)

A semi-tall man with a muscular build. He was wearing garb similar to that of the other men. He smiled slightly at Anahri and spoke.

"Are you ready?"

(Sorry if that's short.......I am at a loss for an idea at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:45 am

(Yeah, I did ^_^ Heh heh...)

Anahri raised an eyebrow, slightly disgruntled. "Do I..." her eyes flicked around the room, before continuing in her strange, husky accent. "Do I know you?" Her curious gaze floated from the man, to the roof of the huge building. It was made from stained glass, adorned with gold and silver. Anahri had to admit that it was beautiful, although she was not one for beauty.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:19 am

(Okay, good. Just wanted to make sure anything I put wouldn't be....interfering with any stories you might be writing.)

"Of course you do, Anahri." He said, in a very......cold-sounding voice. "I'm sure we'll get to know each other better very soon."

(Oooh, cryptic.)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:04 am

(Nah.)

"R-really now?" Anahri was at a loss as to who this mysterious figure was. She, being headstrong and proud, was making a dying attempt at being tough, but her voice was shaking all the while. "You could start by telling me your name, then." It was definitely surprising to hear him know her name; after all, she hadn't ever seen him around the castle. "But I do not want you calling me Anahri. Call me Ann," she continued in a rough, rebellious voice, that certainly didn't match her attire: a formal, sleeveless gown, a small, gold band adorned with jewels across her brow, and an almost infinite number of jewels and trinkets elsewhere. Her honey-blonde floated around her shoulder beautifully, and her soft complexion was emphasized with makeup. Her mistress had been kind to her, her appearance proved that.

(Oooh, yeah. Cryptic to the max - I love mysterious guys! ...And girls! Anahri is somewhat rebellious, though.)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:13 pm

(Gah! I'm horrible at coming up with names! Let's see........maybe........ooh! I know...Maxwell! After the evil dude who tried to take over the world and was killed by Wonder Woman!)

"My name is Maxwell." He stated simply. "A battle is upon us, Anahri." He said, ignoring that she told him to call her Ann. "Are you prepared?"

(Sorry if these are really short!)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:57 pm

(Haha, Teen Titans fans... XD. I don't mind if they're short.)

Anahri glared at this mysterious figure - Maxwell. "Call me Ann or I won't respond to you," Anahri growled viciously. "My father called me Anahri." Her voice conveyed her resent towards her father, that was sure.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:24 am

(Who said anythinng about Teen Titans? heh heh heh, no, Justice League..........a very graphic murder it was, too. Poor, poor, Max. If only he'd not betrayed everyone, killed Blue Beetle, and tried to make the OMACs kill every meta-human on earth(That rounded out to about 1.3 million.).)

His cold, emerald eyes pierced through her. He spoke.

"Of course, Ann." He said, talking to her as if she were a child. "Now, you did not answer me. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:30 am

(No, no, I wasn't talking about that. I was just thinking of how obsessed with Teen Titans you are.)

She put her slender hands on her hips. "I didn't respond, because you didn't comply to my wishes." Her hard emerald eyes looked Maxwell up and down. "Yes, I'm ready. It was, of course, my mistress that bade me to get ready. It is only natural that the slaves or servants to what our highest wishes." Anahri raised a blonde eyebrow at Maxwell quizzically, wondering what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:36 am

(Oh.....yeah, but that may change soon......if DC comics doesn't release the new issue soon!!! Why do they torture me so!? By the way....is this supposed to be set in a certain time or anything? And, um, how old would you say Anahri is? Sorry to ask so many questions...)

He looked down at her, then spoke.

"Of course you're ready. What about these men? Do you believe they are suited for a battle?" He asked, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:46 am

(Oh, I don't mind if you ask questions. Nah, not really a certain time - it's a bit like the Naruto universe; you have no clue when it's set, but they seem pretty technological. They wouldn't have cars and stuff like that, though. Anahri would be sixteen to eighteen, somewhere around there.)

Anahri stared at her own personal interrogator. "Who are you? Don't tell me you're one of those psychos... yes, I think they are suited for battle. They are trained well. But you haven't met our warrior women, I think they exceed the men's abilities." It was only natural for Anahri to favour the women, being one herself.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:51 am

(Okay! Just wanted to know...so, would their weapons be like, guns or....?)

"I already told you my name. It is Maxwell. I am....a friend of your empress's. That's all you need to know." He answered. "She sent me to help."
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:55 am

(They could be guns. And swords. Swords are good.)

"You're a friend of Lady Shenanja Lasharie?" Anahri's eyes had widened significantly, but she had an eyebrow raised, disbelieving. "And why do I need help from a perpetual liar?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:24 am

(That's what I was thinking too! I really like swords....)

He smiled slightly.

"Now, Ann, how am I liar?" He asked in that cold voice.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:26 am

"That's what I was lead to believe..." Anahri said defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:28 am

"And why is that, Ann?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:29 am

"Because the empress doesn't make friends with cynical weirdos." Anahri glared daggers at Maxwell, venom practically dripping from her voice.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:31 am

His eyes narrowed at Anahri angrily.

"How dare you speak to me like that!" He said, letting his anger consume him. He smacked Aanhri acroos the face, making her fall back a little. He breathed heavily, glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:34 am

Anahri rubbed her cheek, eyes hard, It was apparent that she was hurt by Maxwell's actions, being transported back to her childhood beatings by the royal slave master. Tears brimmed in her eyes, unable to stop them from falling. This was not, of course, because of what Maxwell had done, but it was because of her past life's memories. She squeezed her eyes shut, and pulled out a longsword. "Get.. away... from... me..." she hissed, punctuating each word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Write a Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write a Story...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: