The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighting Show Down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:10 am

"Wow...." I said, looking up at the boy- Jonathan. "Tha-that sounds terrible. Luckily, I was too young to remember anything that happened when my parents died. And there were no witnesses. They just left me there to die...." I stopped, still looking up. "Fortunatly, somebody found me and took me to an orphanage, where I was adopted and blah blah blah...." I rested my chin on my knees.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:12 am

"Yeah, my dad sent me to the other side of the country. He apparently thought he was in no condition to raise a child. I just think that I looked too much like my mother, and he couldn't stand to see my face everyday." I said, my expression probably turning to anger.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:17 am

I just nodded my head understandingly. His expression turned a little angry, but not by much. I'm sure my expression was no better than his. I sighed, looking back at the fire. I watched the flames dance carelessly.

"So where do you stay these day? Since you're obviously on your own and all...." I found the words coming out of my mouth as if I had no control over them. I nearly slapped my hand over my mouth, but decided against it. I was not going to make a fool of myself in front of this boy....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:19 am

"Well, my dad had sent me to this mansion-uhh, I think I forgot to mention, my dad's rich-, but anout a year ago I found out....I, uh....joined this team." I said. I almost gave up the whole superpowers thing.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:27 am

"Oh, I see...." I said, my voice dull. It sounded like he was hiding something from me, but I decided not to push my luck. He could attack at any minute. Not that I couldn't take him; I didn't feel much like fighting....

"So you're father's rich? That's....interesting. My first adopted family was pretty rich, too. That would explain the clothes and such," I said, gesturing my hand to my clothes. They were pure silk, and hemmed in gold. I still had some money saved up from when I was living with that family, though that was when I was about 10 or 11....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:29 am

"Yeah, he's REALLY rich. He's this guy named Bruce Wayne. I don't like using his money that much, but it's nice to know it's there."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:33 am

I giggled a little, hoping he wouldn't hear me. Then I smiled.
"I know how you feel....But honestly, I have no money except the money I carry with me. Since I have no family, and I'm staying with my...friend and his uncle, I only have the money that I got from my first "family". It was about 2 or 3 years ago, but I managed to save most of it. I don't really need much money, anyway...." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:35 am

"Yeah, I have absolutely no money on me right now." I said, laughing a little. "But I don't really need anything, so I guess it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:36 am

I laughed a little along with him. "Same here. I really have no need of using my money, so I haven't spent any of it. I guess that's a good thing...."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:38 am

"Yeah. So.....if you don't mind me asking, what were you doing out here in the forest. It's not very close to any civilization."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:41 am

"Well....I was just traveling; taking a walk. But I kinda got lost...." I said, rubbing the back of my head sheepishly. "It's not like me. I'm usually fine in the forest. I don't really know what made me go off course this time...." Should I tell him the whole truth? I asked myself. Maybe it was best to keep some things to yourself....

"Are you familiar with this part of the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:44 am

I wan't really sure what I should tell her. See, I had ended up here very oddly. I went to bed in the Tower where I lived, and woke up the next day in this forest. Very weird, I know, but that's the truth. I woke up in the exact spot I was sitting, supplies in a pack next to me. There was this scroll with the rest of the stuff, and it told me about the girl I had battled with. It said that I was to attack her with my sword, and to make sure I kill her. I wasn't going to kill her, but I figured whoever left that scroll, had to have legit reason for wanting me to attack her. All in all, I decided to lie to Lynn, figuring she'd think I was crazy.

"Kind of." I stated, staring back at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:54 am

He was keeping something from me, I could tell. But what was it? I looked at him, examining his expressions. "Okay...." That was all I replied before turning behind me. I looked at the forest, the trees dense. I couldn't see very far, but I could've sworn that I saw someone standing there, a little further back. I looked closer, eventually standing up and turning around.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:56 am

I heard her stand up and looked up. I noticed she was looking somewhere. I stood up as well and spoke.

"What is it? What do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:26 pm

"I-it's nothing....I'm probably just imagining things," I replied, turning back around. I gently lifted up the pendant on my necklace. The crystal eyes on the coiled-up dragon glinted in the light. Then I looked back in the forest.

"I thought I saw someone....."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:25 pm

"No, I thought I saw something earlier, also." I said. I thought I had seen a figure the day before in the forest, but I figured it was just my imagination.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:28 pm

"Maybe there is someone out there, then." I replied, continuing scanning the forest.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:30 pm

"Ma-" Before I finished, I heard someone running behind me. I turned around, hoping to see whatever it was Lynn and I had seen.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 pm

I quickly turned around when I heard running footsteps behind me.
"What was that?" I asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:39 pm

I looked around, but there was no one.

"Okay, I think someone's messing around with us." I said, getting a little angry. Instinctively, I almost turned on my powers, but then I remembered Lynn was there. Instead, I took out my sword, looking around cautiously.

(Hmm...I wonder if Elandri will ever wake up? XP)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:47 pm

(Maybe she'll sleep FOREVER!! XP XP)

"Probably," I agreed after turning around and seeing that nobody was there but Jonathan. Then he took out his swords and looked around.

I looked around cautiously as well, but kept my swords in their sheaths.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm

(Sword. He only has one sword. Razz)

I sighed when I didn't see anyone and sat back down. I wanted to use my powers to find whoever this was, but I couldn't do that without most likely freaking Lynn out.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:55 pm

(I thought I put "sword". I was probably just typing too fast and didn't realize that. Sorry! '^^)

I noticed that Jonathan had sat back down, but I stayed where I was. Someone or something was out there....But what? I was determined to find out. I wasn't just giving up now; I wasn't that kind of girl.

I scanned the forest again, seeing if I could spot any movement.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:04 pm

(That's okay! I just wanted to make sure you knew he only hade ONE sword. ^^')

I noticed that Lynn stayed standing up, but I didn't say anything. I was all for finding whoever(or whatever)this was.

"M-maybe it was just an animal or something." I said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:09 pm

"Maybe...." I replied, still scanning the forest. "But I could've sworn I saw a person earlier....Like I said, it might've just been my imagination...." I said.

A few minutes later, I heard something else in the forest. I turned quickly, but nothing was there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting Show Down
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: