The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighting Show Down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:20 am

I had been so stupid. How could I have forgotten about that deep wound that my father had given to me when we were sparring? I cursed the adrenaline rush.

Finally, after what seemed like centuries, I managed to pry one eye open, then the other. I really had no clue where I was, and I wondered how I could have gotten into a dense forest... I couldn't have walked there. I resolved to close my eyes and sleep off the pain, hoping it would recede after a while.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Sorry my last post was so small, and not very good. ^^' I was in a hurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had brought her back to my campsite and lied her down on the blanket I slept on. I took her cloak off and made it into a pillow for her. I grabbed the gauze I had in my small backpack and wrapped up her shoulder and leg.

I went and sat down on the other side of the fire. A few minutes later, she opened her eyes. I sat up, grabbing for the dagger by the fire just in case. Luckily(for me), she closed her eyes and seemingly went back to sleep. I let out a sigh and lied down on the ground, staring up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:05 am

(Ooh, Elandri told me to come here and join. '^^ So...I guess I'll join...As Lynn! Is that alright with you guys?)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:06 am

(Sure! We just have to figure out a way to fit you into the current story, 'kay? Shouldn't be too hard...)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 am

(Oh, alright. Take your time. ^-^ Razz)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:17 am

(Just come in naturally or something, like maybe Oracle's character's friend, or someone passing by, or whatever you can come up with. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:07 pm

(Someone passing by would be good, considering Jonathan doesn't have any friends besides the Titans and his father's butler(long story)^_^' )
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:00 pm

(Oh, okay! I'll do my best, but I'm never good at this kind of stuff '^^)

I was casually walking through the forest when I heard the utterly distracting noise. It was a sword fight, no doubt. The sound of the swords clanging together was all too familiar. But I ignored it, and kept on walking.

Soon enough, I ran into some campsite. I guess I should keep my head clear when walking, huh? But, being as distracted as I was, I walked right into the campsite. There was a boy sitting next to a fire, and a girl laying down, looking like she was sleeping. Then the boy looked up at me.

(Sorry it was pretty....vauge. Like I said, I'm not very good at starting things like this off for myself. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:23 pm

(No, that was good! I forget, what does Lynn look like again?)

I looked up and saw this pretty girl. She musta stumbled across my camp site. I sat up grabbing for my sword.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice wary. I don't know why, but I was feeling very protective of the girl I had been fighting with only a little while ago.

(Sorry it was short, it was all I could think of.....)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:37 pm

(Lynn is about as tall as Zuko, with black hair reaching to the middle of her back. Straight hair, always down, and she's wearing her FN clothes; a red long-sleeved shirt rimmed in golden silk, and matching red pants rimmed in gold. She has golden-colored eyes and...well, like a normal Fire Nation girl. Does that help? '^^)

The boy stood up, grabbing for his swords. But I kept mine in their sheaths. No need to use them now.

"My name is Lynn," I replied, glaring at the boy, then glancing at the girl behind him. Maybe she wasn't sleeping; maybe she was unconcious.

"Who are you?" I rasped back.

(Mine was kinda short too, but only because yours was short! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:40 pm

(Yes, thank you!)

"My name is Jonathan. What are you doing here?" I asked. I noticed her glance over at the girl, so I spoke again.

"She's unconcious. She passed out when we were....fighting." I said. I lowered my sword, but I didn't put it back in it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:47 pm

(Welcome!)

"Can't a girl just enjoy a walk through the forest?" I asked rudely. The reason I was in the forest wasn't his business. And I didn't plan on telling him anything more. Who knows what he could do.

I noticed him lower his swords. Good, that probably meant he didn't take me as a big threat. That always works to my advantage. But I stood still, keeping my posture casual. I decided it'd be best to wait, if at all, to take out my swords. We didn't want to start another fight, now did we?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:53 pm

"Of course. I'm sorry." I said, sitting back down. I still had my sword in my hand, not yet feeling very safe with her there. I poked at the fire with my sword, moving some of the sticks around. I nodded my head towards the girl.

"We were sword-fighting and a wound opened up. She started bleeding, and ended up passing out. I figured I shouldn't just leave her there, who knows what coulda happened? She opened her eyes once, then passed out again. Or maybe she just went to sleep, I don't really know." I said, keeping my eyes on the fire. I have no idea why I said that, I just felt like she should know I didn't actually do anything to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:00 pm

"I see..." I said, looking over at the girl again. She looked perfectly fine to me. So maybe she was just sleeping after all.

"Sword fighting? You don't look much like someone who would take the time to learn that skill...." I said a few seconds after. I watched the boy poke the fire with his sword, noting that he wouldn't put it down. He probably didn't feel very safe with me there. I mean, I was some wealthy Fire Nation orphan who just suddenly ran into this random boy in the forest. Maybe I should start conversation with him, to let him know that I mean him no harm....

"How old are you, Jonathan?" I asked, stupidly. Nothing else came to mind. Talking to strangers wasn't something I did very often. So I wasn't used to it. Oh well, it'll have to do...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:05 pm

"I'm almost sixteen." I answered. "Yeah, I'm not very good at sword-fighting anymore. I used to be......my father hired some of the best sword-fighters in the world to teach me how to sword-fight when I was much younger."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:16 pm

"Almost sixteen, huh? Same here," I replied, being as friendly as I could. "I've been a swordfighter for as long as I can remember. Not sure who taught me, though. Being in three different homes, things are hard to sort out. But after I learned the basics, I taught myself...." I sighed. Why on earth was I telling this stranger about myself? I didn't even know him. Oh well. As long as he doesn't try killing me, I'm sure I can keep my anger under control....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:21 pm

"That's cool....I've had to teach myself a lot of things. I got by, I lived an okay life. Y'know, considering my dad sent me to the other side of the country when I was six years old and all." I said, letting out a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:31 pm

"You and I have a lot in common" I mumbled. "I've been on my own since a few years ago, technicaly (sp?). But I've been in three different adopted homes. Never knew my real parents. My own people killed them when I was only a few months old...." I stopped myself short, not wanting to continue. I'm sure this boy wouldn't really care about my past. So why even bother telling him? I kept my mouth shut.

I sat down on the other side of the fire, hoping he wouldn't care. I'd been walking for a while, and I needed to rest. If he didn't want me here, he could simply speak up. And I would leave....

(I've gotta go!)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:35 pm

I looked up when I saw her sit down. I didn't really mind, so I looked back at the fire.

"I'm sorry about your parents." I said.

(Okay! Bye!!)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:21 am

I looked up when he spoke. Then I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them close.

"Thanks...." I spoke quietly. "Most people are.....But I don't need their sympathy!" My voice was suddenly hoarse. I kept my eyes locked on the fire, not wanting to look up. My eyes were probably tearful by now. No need to embaress (sp?) myself....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:37 am

"I feel the same way....I hate it when people give me their sympathy. M-my mother was killed before me when I was very young.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:48 am

I looked up, just a few tears in my eyes. "R-really? That must've been so bad....." I stopped, remembering what he said about not wanting sympathy. So I shut up, looking back into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:49 am

"I've gotten used to it. But I will kill the man who killed her someday. He will pay for what he did."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:59 am

"I wish I could avenge my parents, too. But I don't know who killed them exactly; I was too young to remember any of it. And I consider that being lucky. I think it would be too painful to remember all details about it...." I spoke without looking up.....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:04 am

"This guy who called himself the Joker....he had his goons capture me, my mom and my dad and bring us up to this roof. He took my mom, and he said something to her. I don't know what. She said something back that he didn't like, so he shot her. Sh-she died right then and there." I said, a few tears welling up in my eyes. No, I thought, you are not going to cry in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Show Down   Sword Fighting Show Down - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting Show Down
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: