The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:43 am

Yeah, and I love the part where her and Chan are outside on the balcony thing, and then they kiss, and then she's like "We can rule the entire world!" and comepletely freaks him out!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:47 am

Yeah, that was really funny!! Razz

Cuz Azula turns all evil after they kiss and stuff
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:48 am

Sooo....have you watched "The Firebending Masters" yet???
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:53 am

No, I haven't! But I'm probably gonna watch it Friday (tomorrow). I was gonna (and still might) watch it tonight, but my step-dad said that he wanted to watch it with me when he's off this Friday. Sometimes I think he's just offering to watch it with me cuz he just wants to make me happy (I'm not always the happiest person '^^) or something. But...Yeah, I'm either watching it tonight or tomorrow. =D
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:57 am

Well watch it soon so I can talk to you about it!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:58 am

Alright, I will! Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:59 am

I'm bored.......
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:07 am

Me, too.....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:54 am

LIVE, DEAD THREAD, LIVE!

Okay, so, when I'm watching any episodes from Season 4 of NCIS, and it has Tony with Jeanne, I always groan/mentally yell at both Jenny and Tony. Jen for making him go undercover, Tony...well, just because. Razz It's weird...I love(And I mean LOVE) the Tiva(Tony+Ziva) pairing, but I don't like Tony THAT much. I mean, Ziva is my favorite character, and I love it when she flirts/dates/kisses/other stuff I cannot mention here with other dudes besides Tony(Half because I like her character, and half because I want Tony to get all jealous...Razz), but I pretty much hate it when Tony does that. Razz

Whenever I watch "The Ember Island Players", I ALWAYS have to rewind the part where the actor Zuko and Katara are in the crystal cave-thing, and Zuko and Katara get all nervous, and practically slide as far as they can away from each other. Razz Also, whenever I watch the part where Aang kisses Katara, I always yell at Aang. I'm like, "She just said she doesn't know, you moron!" (Or something like that...I get very...erm..."mad" whenever I yell at my TV screen...^^'). I'm such a Zutarian. Razz I mean, I write Kataang, but that's mainly because that's how it turned out in the show(Although, that doesn't really stop me from offing Suki and pairing up Toph and Sokka...Razz). ^^'

Oh, and during some scenes in the finale, I got very exicted/angry...It was like:

*Zuko got shot by Azula*

Me: O_O ZUKO!!!! OHMYGOSH,!!!

*During any commercial breaks before we find out that Zuko's okay*

Me: ...They can't kill Zuko!!!

*During any scenes, including the scenes before Zuko got shot, that didn't show the Zuko and Azula fight/Azula and Katara fight*

Me: *Even when it's showing Aang fighting Ozai, and the whole freakin' world is at stake* I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS!!! SHOW US ZUKO!!! ...THEY CAN'T KILL HIM!!!!!!! SHOOOWWWW USSS!!!! *or* I want to see Zuko fighting Azula! I don't care about you, Aang!

...Okay, that's enough for now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:43 am

Ohh, this reminds me of the premiere of the season/series finale of Avatar. I was literaly sitting on the floor of my living room, about five feet away from the TV.

And, of course, everytime there was a commercial, I would run into the next room (the room with the computer), and email Batgirl as quickly as I could possibly manage. Then, when it came back on, I literary ran (I don't believe that anything I say here is exagerated '^^)back into the living room, sitting five feet from the TV.

And, of course, I did exactly what you did, Batgirl. When they weren't showing Azula and Zuko/Azula and Katara fighting (only after they started fighting, though), I was all like "Ohh, come on!!! No one cares about the world blowing up and being doomed forever and stuff! Get back to Zuko and Azula and Katara...and stuff!!"
Heh...yep....And I don't even like Zuko...'^^

Anywho, that's about it...I'm sure I'll randomly think of something else to put here soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:44 am

Yeah, same with me(The running back to the computer to e-mail during commercial). I would practically leap off of my mom's bed(We were watching it in her room), run as fast as I could down the hallway, jump in to the computer chair, type as fast as humanly possible, then almost fall out of my chair as I ran back to my mom's room. Razz Her TV's mounted on the wall, though, so I wasn't able to sit five feet away from the screen...Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:27 am

I already said some stuff about the season finale of NCIS ON the Random Quotes thread, but I guess I'll say some stuff here.

Basically the whole time I was either stunned in silence, or shouting at the TV screen. The first time, I think, I yelled at Tony, because he looked like he wasn't going to call an ambulance when Ziva screamed at him to. I was all like, "Call a freakin' ambulance, Tony, you moron! I mean, Michael's obviously going to die, but the least you can do is TRY to make it seem like you care, so that Ziva won't be AS pissed off at you! Jeez..." ^^'

I don't like Leon, so I kept on kind of saying stuff like, "You suck" or whatever when he'd come on screen.

Hm...oh. When Gibbs decided to leave Ziva behind in Israel, I was SO very pissed off at him. I was pretty much stunned, but then I was like, "Did he seriously just do that?! Oh my god, Gibbs, how could you leave Ziva behind?! I mean, yeah, she had been being kinda jerky, and she was all mad at Tony, but ya didn't have to leave her behind!!!"

When what I refer to as it happened, I was pretty much stunned, again. But then I was ranting about it the whole day/two days afterwards. When the bad dude first walked in to the room with Ziva in it, though, and we saw a quick glimpse of Ziva, I kind of gasped, and was like:

Me: ...Oh my god...was that Ziva?! Oh my god, it was! AH!!!

If I wasn't completely convinced, when the dude pulled of her Star of David, I was like,

Me: OH MY GOD, IT IS HER!!! That's her necklace! OH MY GOD, ZIVA!!! WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!

Then, when we finally see Ziva's face...

Me: O_O Oh my god...oh my god...OH. MY. GOD! ZIVA!!! *Screen does the little snapshot-thing* ...Oh my god...that was it?! THAT WAS IT?!

...Soo...yep...^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4