The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Basically, what the title said. Just describe what was happening and if you said/though anything! Or if you said something to what one of the characters just said. For instance........

*everyone's dancing in the cave that the team was hiding out in. Aang and Katara start dancing.*

Me: Sokka! Ask Toph to dance! C'mon, can't at least some cute Fire Nation kid ask her to dance?!

I stole this idea from another forum, except that thread was called: "What Do You Say When TT Is On?" 'Course, that was a Teen Titans forum....anyway, I hope someone posts here!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:23 pm

*cough cough* Anyone? *crickets*
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:00 am

Naruto, "The Demon in the Snow"
Naruto gives a speech about Haku and how Zabuza should have cared for him dieing, and then Zabuza actually cries! Naruto's speech moved me! I cried. Crying is really rare for me. Then Zabuza died... gah, just watch the episode!
Anyway what I think? I think... 'Zabuza is human and he really cared for Haku... He gave his life to help team 7, and as the prize; got to be with Haku.' What I say? Nothing. My eyes soften a tad (I usually go for a cold attitude at school and home).
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Wait a second....I THOUGHT ZABUZA WAS THE BAD GUY!!!! AND HAKU DIES!? GAH! heh heh heh.

Whenever Robin says, "Teen Titans, go!" I say, "Teen Titans, don't go!"

I usually sing along to the Titans theme song...yesterday, I went a little crazy well I was singing it...rather not talk about it. Razz Ummmm, oh! Whenevr I watch a Teen Titans episode with Terra in it(she betrayed them), whether it's one where she's already betrayed them or not, I ALWAYS yell "Traitor!!!" whenever she comes on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:10 am

Ooh, Ooh, I know, I know!
Okay, let's see...
*tries to think of one of her favorite Avatar episodes*
Wow, hard to choose...
Ooh, I got it!
Everytime the Avatar "theme words" come on, I say them in my head. But most of my family thinks I'm crazy when I say it out loud, so I stick to saying it in my head.

{I don't usually do this, but I did one time}
Okay, once I was at my grandparents house, and "The Storm" came on Nicktoons Network. Well, through the whole episode, I sat there, explaining what the show was about to my Grandma. And, on that episode, it had Zuko's past. Well, everytime it showed Zuko (past & present), I would yell "Evil!" And everytime they would show Ozai, I would yell "Evil-er!!"! Razz It was pretty funny!
And then, when they would show Aang's past, I would say things like "Aw, how sad!" when the other kids wouldn't let him play a game that he invented! That was pretty funny, too!!!

Well, I guess I'll stop before I go into a whole show review!! Maybe I should make a post for Avatar episode reviews, just so I'll be able to let everyone else my opinions on the show! Ooh, I'll call it "Raz's A:TLA episode reviews!"

Okay, I think I had a little too much soda today...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:46 am

It's okay if you go on forever!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:08 am

Oh, maaaaaaan! You-you-you... you haven't seen that episode! NO! I just spoiled it for youuuuuuu!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:04 pm

Yeah, you did! You're evil!! heh heh, I'm kidding. As long as I don't know WHICH episode(s) that happens in, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:13 pm

*shakes fist* You need to watch it... *sniff sniff*
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:18 pm

I know, it's a really long wait for the DVDs in the mail......oh well!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:23 pm

Evil mail!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Well, on the website(we rent them and they sedn them to us.), it says "Very Long Wait" because other people have the copies and other people ordered it before us. I guess Naruto is really popular.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:31 pm

Of course it is!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Yeah........don't forget about Elaria and Wes!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:35 pm

I don't really like Naruto.
My friend told me about it, and I watched one episdoe.
I don't know, it was just...stupid {no offense, Lozza '^^}
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Did you watch the first episode? That one was a little stupid...but not all of them are! Especially when they're fighting.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:37 pm

NO! I don't care what you say as long as it ISN'T 'no offense'. When somebody says that, you immediately take offense! I value your opinion ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:38 pm

yeah the first one was stuipd how naruto kept getting in to trouble
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:38 pm

Well, not that part.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:40 pm

No, I haven't seen the first ep. I've seen one where they were fighitng, and I still thought it was stupid.
And sorry, Lozza.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:41 pm

No, no. Gosh, what am I saying? I'd read the manga, or watch it in Japanese, or skip the first few eps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:45 pm

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:42 am

Huh? Anyways, yeah, when I was reading the manga when...........what's the dude....The Something Demon? Anyway, I was reading the manga when him and Haku die, and it was so sad! I actually started crying! Now, Lozza, I know they said that Haku was a guy, but any idea why he dressed/looked like a girl?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 1261
Current Location : The hidden leaf village
Hobbies : Writing, training
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:54 am

.........Yeah...... I remember that. *Sighs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto.com
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:56 am

Wasn't it sad?! I actually felt bad for the dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next