The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 1261
Current Location : The hidden leaf village
Hobbies : Writing, training
Registration date : 2008-02-28

What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:58 am

Well, at first, I didn't feel bad for him at all, I hated him, he was my enemy, afterall. But, then after he came on our side, and helped us fight, then yeah... I did feel really bad when he died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto.com
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:59 am

And it was so nice/sad when he was talking about Haku!
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 1261
Current Location : The hidden leaf village
Hobbies : Writing, training
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:05 am

........*Nods*.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto.com
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Woooooooooooooowwwwwwww............Nobody's posted here for a while....Last time was April 18th. Razz

Ooh, ooh, I wanna post something now!! Ummmm......'^^
Ooh, I know, I know!! Everytime I watch an episode of Avatar that I've seen a couple times, I'll usually quote certain parts. Yes, out loud. And yes, I AM crazy! XP

Oooooh, and on the Day of Black Sun part 1 on Avatar (the first and second time I watched it), the part where they show Haru (with his scary goatee-thing) I was like "OMG! EVERYBODY RUN!! THE WORLD'S GONNA END!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!"

Okay, maybe not EXACTLY like that. But it was close...'^^
Actually I was like "HOLY CRAP!!" XP

Umm...yeah....I guess that's it.......Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Ooooh! Okay, during the Day of Black Sun Part 2, I TOTALLY freaked out when Zuko told Ozai he was going to join the Avatar and help him stop Ozai!!! When it went to commercial, I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, I asked my mom if that part with Zuko had actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Hehehe! '^^
I actually invited my friend, Sammi, over to watch the Day of Black Sun marathon with me. We had those Avatar popsicles (yummm!). And we actually put a blanket-thing on the ground in front of the TV (even though we were in the living room) Uh...let's see....We were eating pretzels while we were watching it, and everytime Zuko's face would come up on the screen, she and I would throw pretzels at his face saying "Boo!! You stink!! Get off the screen!!" Same thing for everytime Azula and Ozai were on the screen! '^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:47 pm

In Teen Titans, whenever Terra comes on the screen, I yell: "Tratior!! Die!!! Beast Boy, don't fall for it!!!!" And when Beast Boy and Terra were in the ferris wheel thing and about to kiss, and Slade interrupted them JUST before they kissed, I yelld: "Go Slade! YES!". I mostly hate Terra because she ruins any chance of Beast Boy and Raven being together! DOWN WITH TERRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:16 pm

Well then...someone has some anger issues they need to work out. Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:18 pm

This coming from the crazy Zutara hater. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:22 pm

Yep! That sounds about right. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm

heh heh heh heh. By the way, have you watched the Boiling Rock yet? I had watched it last night(For the third or fourth time), and I wanted to put something here, but I didn't want to spoil anything.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:29 pm

Nope, I haven't seen it yet! I'm gonna watch the "Firebending Master" tonight if I have time. Cuz I have to go to the movie theater and watch that new Indiana Jones movie. Joy Rolling Eyes
But....no, I haven't seen it! So DON'T PUT ANYTHING ABOUT IT ON HERE!!!!! GAAHHHHH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Okay, OKAY! I'll put something about the Western Airtemple. Oooh, my mom and I are gonna go see that movie this weekend. It sounds pretty good. The first three were pretty good. Okay, on to the subject!

I practically fell over laughing with basically ecery part with Zuko in it, especially when he was talking to the Gaang, and when he was doing impressions. And I yelled at the screen at the end when Katara threatened Zuko!! BAD KATARA, NO THREATENING (my) ZUZU!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Really? I was CELEBRATING when she threatened Zuko!! Very Happy
I was like "Woohoo!! Go Katara!!! YAYY!!!" Very Happy Razz Very Happy Razz

And yeah, the part where Zuko was doing the impressions was pretty funny, too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:41 pm

Hey, Zuzu is GOOD now!!!! Katara's just mad because she had a "moment"(gag) with him in the crystal catacombs, then he betrayed them because he's confused! DOES SHE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH?! First he loses his mom, then he gets a scar from his dad for "speaking out of turn", then he gets banished from the Fire Nation until he can find the Avatar(Who had been missing for over a hundred years by then, so GOOD LUCK HAVING HIM FIND THE AVATAR, OZAI!!! He jsut gave him an impossible mission so he could get rid of Zuko........)), and then he goes through so much more! Of course he was confused about what he should do!! Hmm....if I ever met Katara, I think I would probably tell(or yell....)her all of this...Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Okay, okay. We all know what's happened to Zuko. No need to go over it...Rolling Eyes

Besides, I think she has a RIGHT to be mad at me! For all he's done!! I mean seriously, it's not HER fault he's so confused!!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:53 pm

Yeah, but she didn't have to threaten to KILL him!!! Now that I'm thinking......had she said "If you touch one hair on Aang's head" ? I heard that somewhere else, and I can't remember if she actually said that....it'd be way funny if she did, considering he doesn't HAVE any hair.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:03 pm

No, she didn't say that. You're thinking of that "After the Darkness, There Will be light" story. She said it on there, but not on the real episode. But it would be funny if she really said that. She said something like:
"You may have everyone else buying you 'transformation', but you and I both know that you've had trouble with that in the past. So let me tell you this right now. If you take one step backward, one step out of place, or do one thing that makes me think you're gonna hurt Aang, and you won't have to worry about your destiny anymore. Because I'll make sure your destiny ends right then and there. Permanatly"

I don't know...I don't think that's exactly what she said, but it was close to that! Razz
And I think she had the right to threaten to KILL him, too!!!
(And so the ranting, raving, and fighting begins Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:07 pm

Ack, as a Zuzu fan-girl, I have to disagree. Sure, she can be dreadfully sarcastic to him like she's been in the next few episodes, that's funny, but I don't think she had any right to threaten to kill him. I mean, I guess she hasn't seen him change like we have, but still.....man, I'd love for her to see what he gave up to come help Aang. Mai, his life as a Prince, Mai, actually having his father like him again, and did I mention Mai?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Well, *crosses arms* as a non-"Zuzu-fan-girl" I have to disagree! Besides, do you think she'd really care if she knew what he was giving up?? His father never would have loved him, anyway! So there's no chance there. There never was a chance there!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:17 pm

He still had Mai, he gave up someone he loved! I mean, I guess she can do whatever she wants, I just don't like that she made a death-threat to him. If it had been anyone else, I probably would've cared then, too......but I care more because it's Zuzu.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:19 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Rolling Eyes

Well, point in case, I was glad when Katara made that death-threat to him. Maybe it's because, even though he's good now, I never really liked Zuko....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:21 pm

Yeah, I can't really remember, but I don't think I liked him much in season 1. I only really liked him in "The Storm", when they showed how he got his scar. I LOVE that episode!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Yeah, that episode was good!! Very Happy
I liked when they showed Aang's past more, though.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Yeah, that was okay, but I'm not that much of an Aang fan.........which is kinda funny, considering the show is about him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?   What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Say When *insert TV show name* Is On?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next