The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sir Spaz a lot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:43 am

'No, but I'll magic one up right now!' He said.
With an airy wave of his hand, Tetren caused the ground to wobble and fizzle. It formed into two little mudbrick hut things, I gazed at them in disbelief.
'I'll help.' I said savagely.
I aimed my arm at a flock of birds that were flying over. I shot them. They fell down.
"three birds. One each.' I said flatly.
Batarina gave me a funny look.
'So, you are a princess, are you not?' Tetren asked her.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:15 pm

'Yes,' I said absent-mindedly, noticing that therewere only two huts.

'Where will you sleep?' I asked.

(heh heh...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:00 am

I looked around at them both, and realised the hut dillema.
'Well,' Said Tetren, 'Seing as you are a preincess, you can sleep there, nd seeing as I made the huts, I can sleep there too!'
I frowned.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:17 am

I frowned at Tetren.

"What about Spaz-A-Lot?" I asked, becoming noticely ticked off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:34 am

(The word is noticably.......^^')
'Ummmm,' Tetren said uncertainly.
'I'll be fine.' I said gravely. 'I'm used to sleeping outside. Besides that, someone should keep watch. I get the feeling we are going to be attacked, and become involved in an epic struggle for our lives.'
'Then let us hope we win.' said Tetren.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:38 am

(heh, right. Sorry. ^^' I ish tired...Stayed up semi-late last night. Happy New Year, by the way!)

"Alright..." I said, disappointed. It was already starting to get dark out, and I suddenly realized just how tired I really was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:43 am

(Don't worry, its the 2nd of January here........and what are you apologising for? I missed you!.......Happy new year!^^)
I watched the two of them go to bed, exhausted. I started to look around the clearing, perhaps to find some herbs so I could season the birds for breakfast and they might not taste so bad.
I saw a bunch of green leaves that were familiar to me. I reached out to pick them up, and then my hand struck something most unfamiliar. It pierced the flesh on my one good arm, and I felt like my skin was exploding violently.
Not quite knowing what else to do, I had a spaz attach.
'YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!'
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:48 am

(I missed you, too! Yeah, I was watching the news, and you guys are one of the first places in the world that celebrate New Year's. First is some little island east of Australia...)

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard a scream. I instantly looked out of my hut, and noticed Spaz-A-Lot seemingly going into one of his "spaz attacks". I ran towards him, wondering what exactly was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 am

I wasjust about to pass out when I saw Tetren appear ans sart crapping on about poisonous plants.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:59 am

Tetren appeared next to me, saying something about how Spaz-A-Lot had found some poisonous plant.

'Will he be alright?' I asked, worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:01 am

(Maybe we need to start doing some from Tetren's Point of view. Ah well, no time like the present!)
I looked down at the limp form of Spaz a LOt.
'I'm not sure.' I said dramatically. 'We need to find the plant that he touched first.'
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:11 am

(Hokay!)

As soon as Tetren said that, I searched for anything that looks to of been touched. There were many plants, and I was trying not to touch anything myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 am

I watched her search through the bushes with extreme caution, admirirng her long hair as it reflected the moonlight.
I looked again at spaz-a-lot on the ground, and noticed a red rash on his hand, characteristic of the Gygnenham Peromythiam, a plant that resembled hollie, but it's spikes were imbued with a deadly poison.
This is told to Batarina.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:44 am

(Gah!! I thought I had posted here...Stupid computer! *Kicks computer*)

Tetren suddenly said something. It took me a second to snap out of my determination to look for the plant, then I realized that he was telling me what the plant looked like. I instantly noticed a few plants that matched Tetren's description.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 am

I watched the girl about to touch a plant she thought might have been the perpetrator.
'Don't touch it!' I warned, grabbing her hand and pulling it back. She looked atme in surprise. 'Finding poisonous plants is not what we need. We need to find the herb that can cure him.' I explained.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:37 pm

'Alright...Do you know what that is?' I asked, getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 am

'Alas, I do not.' I replied.
"then why don't you use your magic?' She asked.
'Great Idea!' I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:09 am

We both stood there for a few seconds. Tetren started whistling, looking around like he was...bored or waiting or something.

'Well?!' I said, growing impatient.

'Oh, right, right!' He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:57 am

I used my magical powers to heal Spaz A Lot, chuckling at Batarina's anxiety. Spaz A Lot began to Stir.
'Save the Cheerleader' He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:06 pm

'...What??' I asked, confused at Spaz-A-Lot's words.

I didn't bother to wait for a response, instead kneeling down next to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:17 am

(Spaz A Lot)
"Ummm....I think so...' I replied, slowly sitting up.
I noticed Tetren smirking at me.
'What are you looking at?' I asked.
'Now now, is that a nice way to speak to someone who saved your life?' Tetren chided. I grimaced.
'So now what?' asked Batarina.
'Just go back to sleep, we can discuss where to go in the morning.' I said. 'And maybe bury those soldiers, seeing as we sort of just left them lying there.'
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:38 am

"Al...Alright," I said, nodding. Tetren walked back to his little hut, letting out a huge yawn before ducking into it. I stayed kneeling next to Spaz-A-Lot, staring up at the stars, noticing that a tiny bit of light was peeking up over the horizon. I spoke.

'What were you doing, anyway?' I asked, staring off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:01 am

'I forgot.' I said meekily.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:48 pm

I chuckled, sitting down. I wasn't really that tired any more, and there wasn't too much to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:03 am

'So, ummm....' I began, trying to think of something to say. 'Is it.....fun being a princess?'
I culed my legs up towards my chest and held them there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: