The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sir Spaz a lot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:12 am

Once upon a time, in a land of brave knights and beautiful princesses, one princess dared to be different. The enemies of the kingdom ad kidnapped her older brother, Jhary, so Batarina worked hard to become adept in weapons so she could help him!
But Batarina's father was driven mad by greif so he was stupid enoughbnot to let her go. He went with a group of knights instead. They were ambushed and destroyed on the spot.
Batarina didn't waste time crying like a boring old princess, she donned her armour and headed to the scene to investigate.
As she walked among the corpses of men and horses, a strange sorrow filled her. Then she saw something stir. It seemed one of the knights was still alive. She walked over to him and took off his helm.
(i'ts not much, but it's a start.)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:13 am

(Ah! I totally forgot about this! That was an awesome start, Kip. So...we're writing it together, or are you going to?)
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:16 am

Together! Yaaayyy!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:22 am

Yaaayyyy!!! Alright, let's see....

---------------------

As Batarina took the knight's helm off, he suddenly jumped up, yelling.

'What are you doing?!" Batarina yelled at the fool before her. The knight stopped, looked around like he didn't know where he was, then looked down, realizing who had spoken.

'Princess Batarina!' He said, looking almost embarassed.

'Yes, who are you?'

----------------------

How's that? I can do it over if it's not good. ^^'
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:24 am

'Ummmm, errrrrrr, aaaahhhh.......' I began, staring at my muddy feet, too embarrased to meet the beautiful princess's gaze.
'I'm sir spaz-a-lot...' I said in a very small voice, almost hoping she wouldn't hear me.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:25 am

'Sir what-a-lot?' I asked, looking at him indignantly. I stood up, not waiting for an answer, then spoke again.

'How did you survive?'
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:28 am

I brightened up.
'Well thats an interesting question. You see, His royal majesty King Corum the third seemed to take a liking to me, So he let me ride beside himk! I didn't speak 'caz I was frozen with nerves. We were attacked, and I jumed in front of him to protect him. But his nobleness said
"noo! You're to young to die!" And pushed me away! I fell on the ground and was knocked out, then you were here." I explained, then waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:31 am

I looked at him skeptically, then giggled a little. This knight was quite amusing.

'Are you serious?' I asked, looking around at the rest of the fallen men. Again, I cut him off before he could say anything more.

'Did you recognize the people who attacked you?'
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:52 am

I struggled to remember what they looked like.
'Well, they were wearing bl;ack for some mysterious reason. They were all on foot, but there sure was a lot of them. They even had ninja stars, the cheaters.'
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:53 pm

'Did they say anything? Any threats, anything?' I asked.
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:51 am

Just that they were gonna take over this kingdom. Essentially, they have. I mean, they have the crown Prince Jhary (say Ya-HA-ree) and the king Corum is dead.' I replied, waving an airy hand.
I looked at my hand and realised an arrow was sticking through it.
'YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!'
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:22 pm

I almost fell over in surprise when he screamed. I guess he had realized he had an arrow sticking through his hand.

'Calm down.' I said, reaching for his hand.
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:50 am

'NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T CALM DOWN!!!!!!' I yelled, being a drama queen-er, King is my specialty!
'I"M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!'
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:11 pm

'You are not going to die.' I said, reaching for his hand. When he wouldn't stop flailing around, well...I slapped him. That stopped him. I grabbed his hand and looked at it.
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:47 am

Uh oh, I thought. I could feel one of my patented spaz attacks coming on.
You see, I have this 'curse' on me that I abosutely lose it and have a spaz attack at certain points, like when I am experiencing enough of a paticular emotion.
See, it was a bit of a problem. I was trying to supress it, but I could already feel the foam in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:46 pm

(heh heh heh)

As I was trying to figure out how to get the arrow out of his hand carefully, I noticed that Spaz-a-lot was starting ti foam at the mouth.

'Are you...alright?' I asked.
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:54 am

'YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!' I shreiked, then my concious blacked out.
When I awoke, I was lying down. There was a bandage around my hand.
'Oh no.' I groand. 'Did I just.......'
Batarina nodded.
I swore most violently and disgustingly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:03 pm

'What was that?!' I demanded.
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:57 pm

'N-nothing.' I lied quickly.
I sat up and rubbed my eye. It fell out. Batarina looked disgusted.
'Glass eye.' I explained, popping it back in.
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:09 am

cough post Kayla cough
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:27 am

(Sorry! ^^' I was trying to think of something good to post. ^^' I wanted it to be good.)

'Ew,' I mumbled under my breath.

Before he could say anything, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. A person, sneaking around in the bushes. They were dressed kind of like how Spaz-a-lot had said the men who had attacked them had looked.
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:56 am

I saw the guy too with my own eye.
'Look out behind you!' called Batarina.
She drew her sword faster that lightning.
Wow, she's good, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:08 am

The man instantly came running at us. I pushed Spaz-a-lot out of the way and ran towards the man, slashing at him with my sword.
Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:58 am

'Holy-'
She swung her sword so fast, the guy was ribbons in moments.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:05 am

I smirked, putting my sword back in it's sheath at my side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sir Spaz a lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: