The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sir Spaz a lot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:32 am

'Yes,' I said, nodding as I stared straight ahead. The sides of the path were littered with leaves, and they would sometimes blow slightly when the wind shifted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:30 am

'Yeah, well when I was about 10, we were staying in this old house. Some soldiers attacked for some reason.' I continued. 'They Killed Herb. I was devestated, and ran outside. It turned out the house belonged to a nobleman and Herb and I had been tresspassing.' I expalined.
'The soldiers chased me outside, and into an overgrown orchard. I was so terrified, even more than just now when you were attacked.' I confessed. Batarina smiled.
'So eventualy, they caught up to me. And, yeah. They cut off my arm and bashed half my head in. I'm pretty sure I was unconcious when they threw me into a stagnant pond.' I continued. Batarina winced.
'And you were only ten?' She asked.
'I suppose, I don't really know my own age.' I said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:40 am

'That must feel awful not knowing how old you really are,' I said.

'Anyway...what happened next? You obviously survived,' I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:35 am

'Well, I suppose I must have blacked out from blood loss or something like that. All I can remember was this green light, and a beautiful voice. I woke up on the side of the pond, the sun was shining, with a metal arm and half a metal head.'
I took off my helmet and brushed aside my messy hair to show her where my flesh had been replaced with a mask of cold steel that resembled a skull.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:18 am

I gasped slightly at his metal skull.

'And...you don't remember that happening? The metal being put in place, I mean," I said, staring intently at his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 am

'No, I have no idea.' I explained. 'At first I felt violated, but then I got more and more used to them and found out how useful they were.'
I stopped walking and looked up at the cloudless sky. A slight wind blew at Batarina's hair.
'I often wonder how it got there though.' I mused.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:45 pm

I nodded slightly, staring at the ground, trying not to make eye contact. For some reason, I felt a bit...nervous. We walked in silence for a few moments, until finally I said something.

"What happened afterwards? What did you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:26 am

I started to walk again.
'I can't remember what I did. My memories are hazy. All I can remember is after thatI started having these 'spaz attacks''. I explained.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:38 am

"That's odd...Could be some sort of side-effect of the steel," I pondered, now staring into his eyes absent-mindedly as I walked. I wasn't keeping my eyes on the ground, and suddenly trippied. I let out a small yelp as I fell to the ground. I looked to see what I had tripped on, then gasped; it was a body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:11 am

'EEEEEEEwwwwwwwwww!' A body!' I exclaimed. I looked closer and saw it belonged to an old mn. Helping Batarina up, I remarked, 'That's sad.'
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:42 am

'Yes...' I said, half-listening. I noticed that he had a small dart sticking out of his neck, and then the knife that killed him sticking out of his chest. It looked almost as though...Then I heard something. I glanced into the tree and saw them: Maybe five men, all with these long poles and darts sticking out of them. As soon as I laid my eyes on them, I yelled.

'Run!' I said, but they instantly blew their darts. I thought they all had missed, but I suddenly felt numb in my leg. I looked down and saw a dart sticking out of it.

(No idea where THAT came from! I was like, "Hm...how about some action!" and just wrote it. Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:28 am

(It's okay! I get the chance to make up crap about spaz a lots arm!)
This time I was ready for the battle. Batarina was on the ground with a dart in her leg. I recognised them as Brinnien Poison darts, that came from our enemy kingdom of Brin. Batarina would die without proper treatment.
I ripped off my jeacket so I could use my metal arm at full capacity. I heard Batarina gasp as she saw thescars that covered my upper body.
My heart pounding, I pushed the button on my arm that truned it into a sword.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:36 am

I watched Spaz-A-Lot ripped of his jacket, my eyesight getting fuzzy. I still noticed the scars that covered his upper body and gasped slightly.

I gripped my leg, my whole body in pain now. Before I could find the dart, I passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:41 am

I noticed Batarina had passed out on the ground. THt was a problem. The poison seemed to be acting quickly on her.
I didn't have much combat experience, so I was playing it by ear when I faced the men. I managed to take one of them out with a wild swing at his head. I winced as I saw his dark blood oozing down my artificial arm. I remembered Batarina and stopped caring about myself.
Eventually only two men remained, but I was exhausted. I tried to find the energy to transform my hand into a gun, but that took a lot of concernrarion that I wasn't sure I had. I fumbled with the buttons.
An Umbrella!
A stick!
A rubber duck!
A 44 Magnum! That's more like it.
I shot the assasins before they could do anymore damage.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:45 am

(heh...a rubber duck? Razz)

I was still out cold, I suppose, but in my dark little word I could hear some fighting, a few gunshots, then nothing. I didn't know if that was good or bad...And I found the part of myself that was still concious praying, hoping that Spaz-A-lot was alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:49 am

(aaawwww^^)
I quicly ran over to Batarina, leaving my arm as a gun. I didn't have the energy to change it back. Idesperately tried to remeber the remedy for Brinein poison. Then a voice said
'Need a hand, kid?'
I turned to see a man, who looked about 30. He was dressed in a long cloak and he had brown hair in a ponytail. His face was angular, and he had pointed ears.
I recognised him as an Anganvan, the magical guardians of the wilderness.
The wind blew his cloak, to reveal he ws dressed in jeans and a t shirt.
So much for magical guardins.
'Will you help us?' I asked.
I heard Batarina making faint noises, as though she was trying to say something.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:57 am

I could suddenly hear voices near me. One I instantly recognized as Spaz-A-Lot's, which made me happy that he was okay, but there was another that I didn't recognize at all. He didn't sound like he was an enemy, so I hoped that he was there to help.

I found myself whimpering slightly in my "sleep", the pain now overbearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:07 am

'Gosh DArn it.' Said the strange man. 'She's got a nasty dose of that poison.'
I watched in amazement as he moved his hand over the wound, said the archaic words 'Hasta La Vista, Babe!' And the wound was magically healed.
"wow!' I exclaimed. 'Will you teach me how to do that?'
I was interruptd as Batarina stirred.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:10 am

Suddenly, most of the pain was gone, and I started to wake up. I groaned slightly as I opened my eyes, the first thing I see being Spaz-A-lot. I smiled slightly, and started to sit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:14 am

I suddenly realised I was topless, bearing down upon Batarina.
I jumped up.
'Sorry, erm, your majestly, Um, I wasn't trying to, well, yeah....um, nothing like that...' I began, but the stranger cut m off and pushed me aside.
'Are you hale, M'Lady?' He asked. I narrowed my eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:19 am

"Yes, I'm fine," I said apprehensively to the man. I glanced at Spaz-A-Lot, who he had just pushed aside.

"And it's fine, Spaz-A-lot," I said, then turned back to the man in front of me.

"Who exactly are you?" I asked, looking him over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:26 am

I watched that idiot I mean stranger helping Batarina to her feet. I muttered insults at him under my breath as he told her his name.
'I am Tetren Brennen, Son of Joe.' He said. 'And, young sir, I can hear what you are saying.'
I went bright red.

(I gave him a Germsn name! It means WAlk Break I think....)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 am

(Cool!)

I chuckled slightly at Spaz-A-Lot, then spoke.

"How did you heal me?" I asked, curious. I hadn't felt him give me any sort of antidote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:45 am

'I am magical.' The guy replied. 'I use magic to do stuff!'
I rolled my eyes, but Batarina laughed.
'You kids sure were in a spot of trouble back there.' remarked Tetren. 'Are you sure you don't need someone to look after you?'
'You mean you would help us?' asked Batarina. 'Having someone magic on our side could help!' She turned to me.
'What do you think?'

I wanted to say:
no, this guy creeps me out and he just showed up out of nowhere how can we trust him?
But all I said was:
'Yeah, whatever.'

Batarina seemed taken aback by my blunt reply.
'Well, ok, shall we get going then?' She suggested.
'But first, I need to go back to my house.' interrupted Tetren.
'Why?' I asked.
'To get money!' He said. We stared at him in disbeleif.
'What?' He said.
'I need money, for without money I cannot buy stuff! And stuff is awesome!' He declared.
I put my hand over my face. Why was this happening. I thought I could feel another spazattack coming on. I sat down on the grass so heavily I fell over and caused the 44 magnum that was my arm to fire off. Everyone jumped.
'Oh no! You look sick!' exclaimed Tetren. He produced a mirror from the folds of his cloak and held it in front of my face.
I did look bad. I was scrathced and bruised, my hair was dirty and luckily still covering the metal half of my face. There was a dark ring under my eye and foeam at the corners of my mouth. I looked up at Tetren, who was smiling brightly.
'Now that won't do. Why don't you rest and we will set up camp for the night?' He suggested. I had no choice but to comply in my exhausted state.

I hted this guy. He had made me appear weak and incompetent. I didn't care if this guy was magic. Something told me we we'rent going to get along.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:26 am

I watched as Spaz-A-Lot and Tetren went back-and-forth, then finally Tetren decided we'd be setting up camp. I didn't see how exactly that was his choice, but I let it go. I then realized that neither Spaz-A-Lot nor I had any supplies besides our weapons.

'Do you have any supplies or anything?' I asked Tetren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Spaz a lot   Sir Spaz a lot - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Spaz a lot
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: