The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:21 am

~Star~

Surprised, I looked over at Summer. Where had she come from? She threw one of the soldiers to the ground.
This distracted the rest of them, and I used it as a chance to knock a soldier to the ground as well, using Airbending.

There were about ten or fifteen soldiers, so I was doubting that we could defeat them all. But maybe we could distract them enough to make a safe getaway without them all following us. I knocked another one of the soldiers to the ground, this time kicking him hard enough in the stomach.

Once I figured we had distracted the soldiers enough, Sorin came running up. I took off running in the other direction. Sorin seemed confused, glued to the ground. So I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him behind me, hoping he would figure out that we were trying to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:25 am

~Summer~

For some reason, after only taking down maybe two or three soldiers, Star started to run. I wasn't about to do the same thing. I hardly ever ran away from a fight unless need be. And right now, the odds were fairly good.

There were five of them left. They all made the mistake of running at me at the same time. I smirked, then jumped up into the air, letting them run into each other. Most of them fell to the ground, but two of them stood back up. I sighed, and kicked one in the chest, and punched the other in the face. As soon as the two of them feel unconcious, I started running to catch up with Star and Sorin.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:53 am

~Star~

After only a few seconds of running, I realized Summer was still back there. She wouldn't run away from the fight. I should've figured that...

I was about to turn around, about to go and help Summer. But then I realized that she was already running towards us. I slowed down a bit, waiting for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:00 am

~Summer~

"Sorry...I couldn't just leave them there while they were still concious," I said as I ran up to Star and Sorin.

"Let's go," I continued. "It's about time we got out of this place."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:24 am

~Star~

I nodded my head in agreement with Summer. If I had been in her spot, I would have done the same thing, staying back to fight. But I was already out of breath from running, confused about the girl I had run into, and mentally broken down from certain events that I will not even allow myself to think of.

I continued, following Summer, back to the wall, our one way out of here.
I couldn't be more eager to leave a place. I wanted to leave it all behind. I wanted to forget about everything that happened today. I wanted to go back to a normal life at the South Pole. Better yet, I wanted to go back to a normal life in my village. My home.

I cleared my mind, focusing only on getting out of here.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:38 am

~Summer~

After a few minutes of running, we finally got back to the wall.

"Where have you guys been?!" Sokka practically yelled.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:08 am

(*cough cough*)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:18 am

((Sorry! I thought I had posted here yesterday...guess not....Ew! The Jonas Brothers are singing at the Grammy thingies on TV...Random....Razz))

~Star~

"It's a long story," I answered a nearly-yelling Sokka when we got back to the group.

"Hey, where's your mother?" Toph asked, sounding a little surprised.

"Like I said, long story." I replied, sighing.

"Should we wai-?" Aang started talking, but I cut him off, already knowing what he was about to ask.

"No. Let's just...get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:21 am

(Oh, yeah, my mom and I are gonna watch that later...I'm recording it. I'll have to fast-forward past that part...I hate the Jonas Brothers...)

~Sorin~

Obviously, Star didn't want to say anything about her mom. So she didn't.

We all crawled under the wall, back into the forest. It felt really, really good to be out of that place. As we walked, I spoke.

"So, where are we going next?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:49 am

((I thought you used to love the Jonas Brothers, though.))

~Star~

I was glad that Summer and Sorin had apperantly caught on to the fact that I didn't want to talk about my mother.

When Sorin asked where we were going next, I was silent, waiting for someone else to answer.

Looking up at the sky, I realized that the sun was starting to set. This had probably been the longest day of my life. Ever.

(Heh....'^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:53 pm

(Yeah...I just realized how...well, how stupid they are. Dang it...they performed with Stevie Wonder...They don't deserve to perform with him! ^^' Razz)

~Summer~

Before I could say anything again about my village, Sorin's father spoke up.

"If you kids don't mind, it'd be nice if you could drop me off back at our house. That is, if it wasn't destroyed. It wasn't destroyed, right, Sorin?" He asked. Sorin shook his head.

"Not when I last left it...Then again, I haven't been there in a few weeks."

"Right...well, maybe I could stay with someone in the village. I'd just have to make sure none of the soldiers see me."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:24 pm

(*cough cough* Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:29 pm

(Sorry! '^^)

~Star~

Another village, I thought. This should be interesting.

(Sorry it's so short!!)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:42 pm

(It's okay. ^^)

~Sorin~

After walking for a little while, we finally got back to Appa. I don't think I'd ever been so happy to see a giant flying bison in my life. (Razz)

"Alright...so, do any of you mind stopping off at my village?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:51 pm

~Star~

We had finally made it back to Appa. Strangely, this gave me some sort of comfort.

"Fine with me," I answered Sorin, who had asked if it was okay to stop at his village.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 pm

~Sorin~

I smiled at Star saying it was okay with her, which was followed by variations of "yeah, sure" from the others.

As Katara and Sokka grabbed the few things that we had unpacked when we had left, the rest of us climbed on to Appa. I settled down near the left side of the saddle, and let out a contented sigh.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:30 pm

(*Ish dying from not posting here*)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:01 am

(Sorry! '^^)

~Star~

I was exhausted. Today was probably the longest day of my life. Ever.

I crawled onto Appa's saddle, settling myself down on the right side of the saddle, oppisite from Sorin and Summer.

So now we were heading towards Sorin's village. His dad wanted to stop there, I think. I could not think straight when asked if it were alright, so I don't know the exact reason of stopping there. I just hope I can get some rest before we have to stop again.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:18 am

(It's okay. ^^)

~Sorin~

When we got back to Appa, the sun had began to set. Now that we were taking off, stars were becoming visible. I looked around, and it was obvious that everyone was tired. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to fall asleep while flying, but I figured I'd try. I lay down in my little corner of the saddle, and actually fell asleep pretty quickly.

The next time I woke up, the sun was rising, and I could hear my father saying that he could see our village down below.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:45 am

~Star~

I eventually faded off to sleep. I was surprised I could actually sleep, with all of the stress loaded on my shoulders.

It was a deep slumber, and I hadn't waken up once that night. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was seeing the stars in the inky sky above us. The simple scene sent a rush of memories into my head. I remembered my village, lying by my father's side in the grass on warm nights, staring into the black sky for what seemed like an eternity. That had been a favorite pasttime of mine when I was younger.
The memory gave me some sort of comfort inside. That was the last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up, the sun was shining once again. I rubbed my head; it was pounding for some unknown reason. I heard Sorin's dad say something about seeing the village we were going to stop at a few minutes after I woke up, but I was still groggy, and wasn't sure if I was still dreaming or if I was actually awake. I looked around. We were still in the air, and the sun was shining down. How long had I slept?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:39 am

~Sorin~

"Really?" I asked, looking over the side of Appa. Yep, that was definetly our village. I could see the Fire Nation soldiers far below, our little house off to the side of the village. It felt like I hadn't been there forever. In reality, it had only been maybe two weeks or so, maybe less.

Appa started to descend after my father had said that, but my father said something before we could get too far down.

"Don't land too close to the village. The soldiers will see us."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:41 am

(...???)

((Razz))
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:58 am

(...)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:43 am

(...ANYONE?! ...)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:24 pm

(Sorry! '^^)

~Star~

"Good idea," I said, agreeing with Sorin. If we landed too close to the village, the soldiers might see us. And I was in no mood to have to fight anymore. I was in some sort of state of mourning.

I sat silently until we were safely on the ground, out of the sight of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: