The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Empty
PostSubject: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:32 am

Okay, this is an Avatar story about Star and I's characters meeting each other! If you want more info......Go check out the "Kyoko's Blog" thread over on the Random Board. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sorin~(Sorin's point of view)

Summer and I had been walking through the forest for about a day, and it seemed like we weren't getting any bit closer to Ba Sing Se. It was getting insanely hot out, even for me, a firebender. We were both sweating to death, so I decided to suggest we take a break.

"Let's stop for a minute." I said, sitting down on a large rock next to the "path" we had been walking on.

"Alright," Summer said, and even though she didn't show, I could tell she was glad we were taking a quick break.

I wiped my forehead, my hand becoming wet with sweat.

"Ech." I said in disgust, shaking my hand off. As I did so, I noticed something-no, someBODY-walking in the forest.

"Who...who's that?" I asked, pointing towards the figure.

(Alright, that's all I could think of. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:37 am

(Hehehe....Razz)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Star~ (Star's point of view)

I was walking slowly through the forest, somewhere in the Earth Kingdom. Actually, I had no idea where I was....I had too many thoughts in my head to even notice that I had heard two voices nearby. Then, when I looking over, I saw somebody pointing in my direction. I looked around, to make sure I was alone, then looked back over. I could see two people sitting down, and I figured they were pointing at me. Lately, I had been hating attention. Actually, lately, I had been hating....mostly everything. But I got on the "happiest" face I could manage, then I slowly trudged my way to where the two people sat....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(That's all I could think of...'^^ Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:41 am

~Summer~

Sorin and I had decided to take a break when he noticed someone walking in the forest. A few moments after he pointed them out, they started to walk towards us. Sorin sat up, getting into what seemed to be a firebending stance. I followed suit, standing up, putting the hood of my cloak over my face and reaching for my swords. I spoke.

"Who are you?" I asked, keeping my voice low.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:45 am

~Star~

I walked slowly and cautiously towards the two people. I could see their faces now; one of them was a girl, and one was a boy. I couldn't tell how old they were, though.

As I walked close enough, the boy stood up, taking a Firebending stance, and the girl put a hood over her head, and unsheathed a sword. She asked who I was.

Once I was about a yard away from them, I rose my hands, as if surrendering. Then I spoke quietly and soflty.

"You can call me Star...." I said, my voice trailing off.

Who were these strangers? The one took a Firebending stance, so I had to be extra cautious....I had lost too much to the Fire Nation, and I had to try very, very hard not to just kill the boy, or both of them, right then and there....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:52 am

~Summer~(I like doing things from Summer's point of view...^^)

I lowered my sword a little, and Sorin put his arms down, glancing over at me. I put my hood back down, revealing my gray eyes and long, black hair.

"I'm Summer, and he's Sorin." I said, introducing the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:55 am

~Star~

"Oh," I said, slightly smiling.
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Summer. Sorin." I nodded my head towards him as I said the boys name. I don't know why....

"So, where are you two from?" I asked casually, staying a safe distance away. They could attack at any time. Then again, I could just be paranoid.....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:03 am

~Summer~ (Poor Sorin! Razz)

"We're both from the Earth Kingdom." I said simply.

~Sorin~ (I figured I should give him SOMETHING. Razz)

I noticed how the girl-Star-was looking at me. I had probably given away that I was a firebender by the stance I took. I spoke.

"What's wrong?" I asked, noticing her expression.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:19 am

~Star~

My sarcastic and semi-teasing expression disappeared quickly.

"You're...a Firebender?" I asked, my voice cracking at the last word....
"So what are you two doing in the middle of the forest?" I asked after a moment of silence, trying to change the subject.

But I couldn't stop my mind from remembering that one night at my village....And then at the South Pole....And just recently....If there was anything I completely loathed right now, it would be a Firebender; the Fire Nation....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:00 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:36 pm

(Umm....Can you please refrain from posting on this board while Batgirl and I are in the middle of roleplaying (or whatever this would be called)? It can kind of get confusing, and...in the way. So please, just try not to post in the middle of it, 'kay? '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:57 pm

~Sorin~

So I was right. She decided to try to change the subject, but I figured I should give her an answer.

"Yes, I'm a firebender. But that doesn't mean I'm with the Fire Nation." I stated.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:03 pm

~Star~

"Yeah, I...I know. It's just....I don't have a very good..."history" with the Fire Nation....Or Firebenders.....Nevermind...." I said, hesitant for words. I shook my head, as if I could shake out all the memories as well....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:22 pm

~Summer~

"To answer your question from before, we're traveling to Ba Sing Se. We're trying to find Sorin's parents." At this, Sorin shot me an annoyed look, but I just ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:42 pm

~Star~

"Ba Sing Se? I'm kinda headed that way myself. Well, Ba Sing Se, the Fire Nation....Mostly the Fire Nation. I told him I couldn't leave him....I told him I'd help him...." I said that last part to myself, but both Sorin and Summer gave me strange looks. I tried ignoring them....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm

~Sorin~

"Maybe we could travel together." I suggested, my once gleeful tone returning, if only for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 pm

~Star~

"Us?" I asked, gesturing to the three of us.

"I don't know if that'd be...the smartest idea.....But, who knows, it might be helpful," I said, smiling.

"So, if you were just asking me if I'd like to travel with you, then yes, that would be...nice." I spoke, the smile obvious in my tone.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:10 pm

~Sorin~

"Great!" I said happily, glancing over at Summer, realizing I hadn't even asked her if that(Star traveling with them)was okay. She gave a quick smile, apparently "approving".
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:27 pm

~Star~

"Oh, thank you so much!" I squeled, excited. I bowed quickly, then thought of something.

"Maybe...we should get to know each other a little more...before we travel together...?" I said -or, more like, asked. I'd like to learn some more stuff about these two before I started traveling with them, honestly. And I figured they might want to learn a little more about me....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:31 pm

~Summer~

"Uh.....sure." I answered, not really sure what to say. I glanced over at Sorin, hoping he'd have something to say.

~Sorin~

"So, where are you from, Star?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:39 pm

~Star~

"A hidden village in the forest of the Earth Kingdom. But apperantly not hidden enough. The Fire Nation attacked my village, and killed every single person I ever knew....Anyway," I said, trying to regain my smile, "where are you two from?"

(She didn't already ask that, did she? '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:45 pm

(Um....yeah. I'll just ignore that she had asked it before ^^' But her explanation of where she was from was kinda funny....^^)

~Summer~

"I'm from a large village here in the Earth Kingdom. My parents were killed when I was young, so I've been traveling around since then." I said, my voice not even wavering as I mentioned the part about my parents.

~Sorin~

"I'm from a little village here in the Earth Nation, also. My parents were taken by the Fire Nation a few days ago because they were benders, and now I'm trying to find them." I said. "Summer's helping me." I added.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 am

~Star~

"Well, there's something we all have in common," I said, refering to how all of our parents had either been killed or taken away.

"The Fire Nation killed my parents for no real reason....mostly to show their power....to scare us....So, that's one of the main reasons I'm headed to Ba Sing Se. That, and I have nowhere else to go. Since my whole village was destroyed, about a year and a half ago, I've been...traveling. I HAD a place to stay, and people to call family. But, again, I lost it all to the Fire Nation...."

A few moments of silence had passed, so I tried changing the subject. Again.

"So, I know you're a bender, Sorin, but what about you, Summer?"

(Again, not sure if she already asked that; I'm just trying to think of something to say. '^^ Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:03 am

(Nope, I don't think so! By the way......when do you think this would take place? Like, during which book?)

~Summer~

"No, I just use my swords." I answered, remembering I still had my swords in my hands. I put them back in their sheaths.

(Hm.....Sorry it was so short. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:13 am

(Hmm...Well, it'll have to be sometime during Season 3, because it's after Star left the South Pole (in the sequel '^^), and...yeah....I don't really know....'^^)

~Star~

"Oh, that's...neat," I said, at a lack of words.

"My boyfriend (Razz) used swords and stuff to use for fighting. He was the only...."non-bender" in our little "group". He usually fussed about it, but I thought it was pretty neat. Just, to know those skills and such...." I said, again probably speaking too much.

(I think Star talks too much sometimes. '^^ Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:21 am

~Summer~

"I taught myself to sword fight out of nesecity(Oh, I KNOW I just murdered that word...). The first time I really used my swirds is when I killed the five Fire Nation soldiers that had a hand in killing my parents." I stated.

(I think Summer does, too....^^')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: