The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:33 pm

(FINALLY!! ...It's okay. ^^')

~Sorin~

After a few minutes, we landed safely on the ground. Our house was nearby, and my father could probably get there without being noticed. He stood up, and spoke.

"Well, I guess I better get going," He said, then said thank you to everyone. Finally, he turned to me. He out his hand on my shoulder.

"You be safe. Understand?"

"Yeah," I said, laughing slightly. "I understand."

He quickly gave me a hug, and whispered something while hugging me.

"I mean it. ...Goodbye, Sorin."

With that, he jumped off of Appa.

As sinmply as that, he was gone, and we were off in the air again.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:39 pm

~Star~

As soon as Sorin and his dad exchanged some words, we were back in the air. I was silent, not daring to say a word.

Luckily, I didn't have to say a word. My silent question was asked by someone else.

"So, where to next?" Summer asked, seemingly bored. I waited for an answer.

(Sorry that was so short...and boring. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:54 pm

(...Oooh, this should be fun! I shall now have to have Summer of been hit by a short burst of amnseia, forgetting that they were gonna go to her village...Yay! ...How do I make her answer her own question...? ^^')

~Sorin~

After a few minutes of flying, Summer spoke. She asked where we were going next.

"I thought you wanted to go to some village?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:07 pm

(Whoops! Sorry. I hadn't realized they were planning to go to her village next. My bad. '^^)

~Star~

Another village, I thought. How many more stops would we have to make? Better yet, when would be an appropriate time to ask if we could stop by my own village. I'd like to see if it was still standing, though I highly doubted that it was.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:07 am

(It's okay...Yay for making Summer look stupid! Razz )

~Summer~

"Oh...right," I said, feeling stupid. I guess I had just spaced out or something.

"Where's that village again, Summer?" Aang asked.

"Um...well, it's near the center of the Earth Kingdom. I should be able to point it out once we get closer."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:28 pm

~Star~

Summer said her village was near the center of the Earth Kingdom. This is my chance, I thought. Ask them now.
But, for some strange reason, I couldn't bring myself to say the words. It was a strange feeling, really. I sighed, closing my eyes, giving up. I let the darkness take over again.

(Sorry that was short. '^^ I couldn't think of anything else to put.)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:37 am

(That's okay...I'm just glad you posted! Razz)

~Summer~

We flew for a few hours, which really just seemed like minutes. I'm not even sure why I wanted to go there. Memories. Old friends. Something like that.

Anyway, after a while, I noticed it. I could instantly tell that it was the right village.

"There it is," I said, pointing down.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:11 am

(So...close...to getting to write the part she's been dying to write for MONTHS! GAH! ...^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:44 am

(Sorry! I can't think of anything to put...'^^)

~Star~

I hadn't been sleeping for long, I figured. After I had been awaken, we had landed again. I looked around. This time, we were in a different village, still in the Earth Kingdom.
"Where are we now?" I asked no one in particular, still groggy from sleep. Someone told me we were in Summer's village now.

"Great," I said, my voice oddly weak-sounding. I struggled to sit up straight. Now I realized I wasn't just feeling sleepy, I was feeling light-headed and dizzy. Was there something wrong with me, in the midst of all this? Just what I needed.

Attempting to get off of Appa and onto the ground, my legs gave out under me, and I fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:01 am

~Sorin~

As we were all climbing off of Appa, I suddenly heard a 'thump'. It was Star. She had fell to the ground while trying to get off of Appa. I got to the ground and walked over to Star.

"You okay?" I asked, holding out my hand to help her get up.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:26 pm

~Star~

I took Sorin's hand, struggling to get up.

"Yeah, I think so." I said, rubbing my head. I'm probably just hungry or something, I thought. That was the only reason I could think of for my being light-headed.

"Which way?" I asked, ready to try to walk whatever this was off.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:23 pm

~Summer~

We were here. Finally here. I was both slightly frightened and excited at the same time.

"This way," I said, starting to walk in one direction. "There's just one thing, though..." I said, kind of nervous. "This village...It's been-"

Before I could finish, someone said my name

"Summer?" I heard the voice ask. A girl about my age had wandered towards us. She had short brown hair, gray eyes, and tattered looking clothes. It took me a moment to realize who she was, but when I did, I could barely say her name.

"...Ema?"
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 am

~Star~

Summer had began to say something, but she was cut off by a voice saying her name. I immediatly looked in the direction the voice was coming from. Apperantly, it was some girl named Ema. It must have been one of Summer's old friends.

I was begining to feel dizzy again, so I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:07 am

~Summer~

"What...what are you doing here?" She asked, obviously stunned.

"Um..." Was all I could manage to say, before being cut off yet again.

"Summer!" A male voice yelled, and I was suddenly being hugged by a boy a little taller than myself. Aleks.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:47 am

~Star~

When I opened my eyes, there was a second stranger. This time, however, it was a boy, a little taller than Summer. She seemed to recognize him.

Still feeling light-headed, I decided to lean on a tree that was convienently placed nearby. I sat on the ground, leaning my head on the tree, taking a deep breath. Food, I thought. I just need some food. I was hoping they were having some place to buy food nearby. Now, as the pain was subsiding, I could feel the stabbing pain in my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:51 am

~Summer~

I was still in shock as I let Aleks hug me, not even making a move. This was all happening too fast! Suddenly, Ema said something.

"Um...are you okay?" She asked. But she wasn't asking me, she was asking Star, who was now sitting against a tree, not looking too good.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:00 am

~Star~

I had my eyes closed when I heard a voice aimed towards me. At first, I figured the stranger girl was talking to someone else, but when nobody answered, I opened my eyes.

"Yeah, I think so." I said, weakly laughing nervously. "I'm just...really light-headed for some reason." I studied the two strangers without seeming too suspicious. They were obviously friends of Summer.

Not wanting to be rude, I decided to introduce myself.

"I'm Star," I said, staying on the ground. "And you are...?" I asked, not in a rude way.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:03 am

~Summer~

After what seemed like an eternity, Aleks stopped hugging me. He kind of ignored what Star said, so Ema answered for the both of them.

"Hi!" She said in her forever cheery voice. "I'm Ema, and this is Aleks," She said, gesturing towards Aleks.

"I'm Sorin," I suddenly heard Sorin say. Sorin. I'd forgot about him. I could feel my cheeks turning a slight tint of red, thinking about Aleks hugging me.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:53 am

~Star~

I watched as Summer blushed when Sorin introduced himself. It was obvious she had forgotten about Sorin. I stifled a laugh.

"Hello Ema, Aleks," I said, as cheery as I could manage. "Do you guys live here?" I asked, talking about the village.

(Sorry it was so short. I couldn't think of much else to put. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:37 am

~Summer~

"I'm not sure if "live" is the right word," Aleks remarked, and I cringed. I'd yet to tell them. "But yeah, we "live" here," He continued, putting air quotes around "live".

"What Aleks means is that...Well, the village is kind of...run by the Fire Nation," Ema clarified. I'm not sure how exactly, but she even made that sound cheery.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:03 am

~Star~

"Oh." I stated, standing back up. My head started spinning again immediatly. "Sorry," I appoligized, laughing nervously. The girl, Ema, made the whole situation sound...cheerful, actually. If I had no idea what the Fire Nation was, I would've figured the whole ordeal to be a good thing.

I closed my eyes again, trying to get the spinning to go away. When I opened my eyes a few seconds later, everything was normal.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:37 am

~Summer~

"So...um...do you guys want to come back to the village with us? We could probably sneak you in," Ema suggested, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:43 am

~Star~

Ema smiled as she suggested going back to the village. She said they could probably sneak us in.

"Uhm...sure," I answered, not sure whether everyone else would agree with me or not.
"What do you guys think?" I asked, looking at everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:47 am

~Summer~

"Do you guys have food?" Sokka asked, holding his stomach.

"Yeah..Not much, but we have enough," Ema answered, her voice faltering for a moment. After she said that, basically everyone else answered "Yes!", very eagerly. Guess it HAD been a while since we'd eaten.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:51 am

~Star~

The mention of food that stabbing pain in my stomach come back again. I gripped my stomach, and laughed nervously.

"Yeah, it seems like forever since I've last eaten anything. That's probably why I feel so light-headed." I was basically talking to myself.

Everyone had agreed to going back to the village with Ema and Aleks. They started back towards the village, and everyone followed suite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: