The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Characters! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:20 am

Okay, this is Wes's twin sister's profile:

Name: Sky Logan

Height: 5'4

Age in story: I'm not sure yet....a teenager.

Birthplace: Jump City, California.

Hair color, length, style: Dark green(like her dad's, except a little darker.), goes down to that little nook between her shoulders, usually wears it loose, but sometimes puts it in a pony-tail.

Race/nationality: Half Azarathian, half human.

Accent: A little raspy, lower sounding.

Religion: Her mother is from a place called Azarath, which was created by the goddess, Azar and her followers.

Marital status: Psshh, yeah right.

Scars or other notable physical attributes: Just her naturally green hair.

Handicaps: (emotional, physical, mental) I wouldn't really call this a handicap, but she has to meditate often.

Athletic? Inactive? Overall health?: Unlike her brother, she actually trains with out being told. Fairly healthy.

Style of dress: Violet-purplish shorts and a dark purple shirt with a crow on the front.

Favorite colors: Green and violet.

How does the character feel about his/her appearance?: She tries to look nice most of the time, but doesn't care when in battle.

Brothers/sisters: A twin brother.

Relationship with parents: Fairly good, until they were killed.

Memories about childhood: Had a happy childhood.

Educational background: She is home-schooled. She also reads A LOT.

Where does the character live now?: Titans tower. Not always a happy place to be.

Neat or messy?: Neat.

Women friends/men friends: No one at the moment, but sje does have a crush on another member of the team.

Enemies? Why?: No one at the moment.

Basic nature: Usually serious, but can joke around, and loves getting back at her brother after he's done something.

Personality traits: Sometimes shy, but is very outgoing.

What is the character proud of?: Her mom and dad. And sometimes even her brother.

What is the character ashamed of?: Again, sometimes her brother.

Outlook on life: She isn't always very optimistic about things.

Ambitions: To be as good of a superhero as her parents were.

How does the character see himself/herself?: As a strong, powerful young super hero.

How is the character seen by others?: Pretty much the same way she sees herself.

Do you like this person? Why or why not?: A little. She's one of the few characters that I've created that I can actually picture what she looks like.

Will readers like or dislike?: I really hope so.

Most important thing to know about this character: When she wants to be, she can be very powerful.

Present problem: Hmmm, I'm not really sure yet........

What is the character’s goal in the story?: Again, I'm not exactly sure yet.

Why will readers remember this character vividly?: Because she's an interesting character and I think she'll develop a lot more. At least, I hope that's why.....

Hope that was good..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:48 am

mmm it was good
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:49 pm

By the way Liv, are you writing a story?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:34 pm

at home yeah
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:34 pm

Wait.....where else would you write it??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:37 pm

on the board
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:39 pm

Wha? How would you write a story here.....you'd have to be on-line the whole time. I mean, that isn't a problem for me, considering it usually takes me about ten or twenty minutes to write one chapter, sometimes not even that long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:42 pm

well im typeing mine on the computter on the weekend as in thursday saturday and sunday u can have a look on how much ive done. the reson why I said 3 days is because its easter
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Please tell me you aren't writing it in any form of chat speak?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:46 pm

oops I didn't mean to
Im not doing chat speak in sorry
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:47 pm

That's okay, I was talking about your story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:49 pm

oh well then no of couse not
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:52 pm

Thank god. Man, when I find a fan fiction(because those are the only stories I read on-line)written in chat speak, I immediatly stop reading it. It's stupid, un-professional, hard to read, and shows that the writer is just down-right stupid and that they shouldn't be writing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:56 pm

I know well (cya)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Bye!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:27 pm

I'm back
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:06 am

Sooo, did you like Wes?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:00 am

The Ravager wrote:
Thank god. Man, when I find a fan fiction(because those are the only stories I read on-line)written in chat speak, I immediatly stop reading it. It's stupid, un-professional, hard to read, and shows that the writer is just down-right stupid and that they shouldn't be writing.

Fanfics written in chatspeak? Hmm, could you give me an example? I think I might've read one like that, but I'm not sure...

And Rav, when you asked me if I had another character, which one did you mean? I've got a ton. Let's see, there's:
-Me (in the Avatar world)

- Yuski (the bounty hunter)

-Lai (oh wait, you haven't "met" her yet)

-Star (oh, you haven't "met" her either, but I'll just go ahead and tell you this: Lynn is to Zuko as Star is to Sokka Razz)

I think that's all my characters! Now, which one of them did you mean?
And your right, Rav, one of Lynn's goals is finding Zuko! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:12 am

Yuski was the one I was talking about. Well, they didn't actually finish it or anything, but here's the chapter of a fan fiction semi-written in chat speak:

•A HERO'S LEGEND
(ch:1) The Appearance Of A New Hero ........

I Was Laying On My Bed In My Comfortable Room , Thinking How Would It Be If I Was A Super Hero , Who Helps The People &fights The Darkness , I Remember On That Night That I Was Thinking Of That Stuff Until Suddenly I Heard I Loud Voice Came From The Corner Of My Room Saying " Because U Asked For Good U Will Be Rewarded To Help Idols To Increase It " I Felt A Shock At That Moment It Was A Sound Of An Old Man And Wise Too , Igot Up From The Bed And Moved Towards The Corner And Suddenly I Saw I Big Hole Pulling Me Up Into It Before I Slipped Into That Opening I Saw My Bed Going Farther And Farther Every Second Until It Vanished From My Eye-sight .

i Was Surrounded By Many Pics. Of A Boy Running From His Father &i Didn't Understand Any Thing From That , Abruptly I Fall Into A Desert With No Sign Of Life , I Walked Along The Dead Plants Until I Found A Diamond &a Big Thermometer Floating On The Air , Every Time I Get Closer To The Diamond , I Find The Mercury In The Thermometer Gets Higher & When I Get Far Away From It I Finds The Mercury In The Thermometer Gets Lower , Then Un Expectedly The Diamond Began To Move Towards Me , I Looked Back Wards And Ran As Fast As I Could In A Straight Line But Unfortunately The Diamond Touched Me And The Thermometer Exploded ,

& another hole in the air appeared , I thought that I should get inside it but I was pumped out by a really big woman , she had snakes inested of hair ,long nails & she looked at me starving , I was a little afraid from her way of laughing at me , I ran from her while she did the same thing after me , I touched my hand and found that it was very cold , I went coldly blooded in my vrains , unexpectedly I found my self in my old apartment , I headed towards the bathroom &locked the door ,I didn’t know what to do , 1 min. later she broke the door while I jumped out of the window & by luck I fall into another opening , the opening throw me into another place but I didn’t know where , cause was uncosensus but I think that I heard someone said “here he comes at last “ .

After I became consensus again I found my self in a very big room , on a bed , I looked out of the window and saw some rocks & a lovely sea , I heard someone saying “I will see if he is awake or not” I made my self sleeping again , & the same boy who talked outside talked to me and said “bishos are u still sleeping ? Come on I know that u are not sleeping , get up” I looked next to me and saw a green creature looks like a green boy , he was looking at me happy & he even looked funny at me , he said “hi , come with me “ and he got out of the room ,i didnt know what to do but i tried to comb my hair by my fingers & got out , i saw 3 more Persons , a tall gigantic blacked skin teenager who looks like a human/robot & a boy who was possibly in my same age or a little older , he was wearing a black mask on his eyes and a red , yellow , green trousers , t-shirt & the letter ® was written on his chest //// and at a lovely girl who’s long hair was orange colored , she was wearing a short violet jupe , 2 big violet boots & a short ??? & a grax on her right arm , I found the boy who was nearly in my age saying “hi ,I’ m robben , leader of the team ,welcome to our world , we are a team which fights evil, but lately we had a complication, someone known as slade , u will know mush about him when u have ur chance to meet with him .”

Wait, that wasn't the one I was talking about, but that one is kinda written that way, too. It's REALLY confusing. I'll try and find the one I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:15 am

Oh, like that. Those do get annoying...

And I'll post Yuski's character sheet thingy in a different post. It's kinda long....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:18 am

Okay! I'll have to find the other chappie later, there's about a million fan fictions on the site I go on, half of which are really bad. Some of them are REALLY good, though. Like, there's this one called "All For Nothing" that is really, really sad at the end, but also really well written. Also, "A Girl Called Crow" and it's sequels are really good.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:26 am

Um, okay. I'd rather not read the rest of that story...

And I'm still working on Yuski's character sheet thingy...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:29 am

No, I didn't mean that thing that I posted up there(I wouldn't even call it a chapter or a story.). But, I think I may have an idea for a new thread here in the writing forum.......
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:35 am

Ohhhh, okay!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:48 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU. ARE. EVIL!!!!!!!!! *starts uncontrolably humming "Secret Tunnel, secret tunnel, etc.* Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters!
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: