The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:16 am

Well, here's a useful doohickey to help with character designing.

Character Profile

Name: ________________________________

Height: _______

Age in story: _________

Birthplace: ____________________

Hair color, length, style: ________________________________

Race/nationality: _______________________________________

Regional influences: _____________________________________

Accent: (include voice, style of speech, slang, signature phrases or words) _______________________________________________________________________

Religion: __________________________________________________

Marital status: _____________________________________

Scars or other notable physical attributes: _____________________________________________________________________

Handicaps: (emotional, physical, mental) ____________________________________________________________

Athletic? Inactive? Overall health? ___________________________________

Style of dress: _____________________________________________________________

Favorite colors: _____________________________________________

How does the character feel about his/her appearance? ____________________________________________________________

Brothers/sisters: _____________________________________________________________

Relationship with parents: _____________________________________________________________

Memories about childhood: _______________________________________________________________________

Educational background: (street smart? Formal? Does he/she read?) _______________________________________________________________________

Work experience: _______________________________________________________________________

Where does the character live now? Describe home (emotional atmosphere as well as physical) ________________________________________________________________________

Neat or messy? _____________________________________

Sexual preferences/morals/activities: _____________________________________________________________

Women friends/men friends: ____________________________________________________________________

Pets? _______________________________________________________

Enemies? Why? _____________________________________________________________________

Basic nature: ________________________________________________________

Personality traits (shy, outgoing, domineering, doormat, honest, kind, sense of humor):

Strongest trait: _____________________________________________

Weakest trait: _____________________________________________

What does the character fear? _____________________________________________________________

What is the character proud of? _____________________________________________________________

What is the character ashamed of? _____________________________________________________________

Outlook on life (optimistic, pessimistic, cynic, idealist) _____________________________________________________________

Ambitions: __________________________________________________

Politics: _____________________________________________________

How does the character see himself/herself? ____________________________________________________________

How is the character seen by others? _____________________________________________________________

Do you like this person? Why or why not? ____________________________________________________________

Will readers like or dislike? __________________________________

Most important thing to know about this character: _____________________________________________________________

Present problem: ___________________________________________

How it will get worse: _____________________________________________________________

What is the character’s goal in the story? _____________________________________________________________

What traits will help/hurt the character in achieving this goal? _____________________________________________________________

What makes the character different from similar characters? _____________________________________________________________

Why will readers remember this character vividly? ______________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:46 am

Name: Liv
Height: 5 foot
Age in story: 12 years old
Birthplace: Victoria
Hair color, length, style: brown with blode lines, 60cm, straight
Race/nationality: Aussy
Accent: (include voice, style of speech, slang, signature phrases or words) : Hi everybody
Athletic? Inactive? Overall health?: not at all Athlectic
Style of dress: nothing that is boring
Favorite colors: blue, purple and green
How does the character feel about his/her appearance?: not good
Relationship with parents: not good
Where does the character live now? Describe home (emotional atmosphere as well as physical) : Sydney boring
Neat or messy?: Neat
Pets?: Doggy
Personality traits (shy, outgoing, domineering, doormat, honest, kind, sense of humor): Shy and kind
What does the character fear?: the dark
How is the character seen by others?: A great person
Do you like this person? Why or why not? : Yes because I want to be like her
Will readers like or dislike?: like I hope
Most important thing to know about this character: She doe not have a problem with anyone and that she is a book worm.
Present problem: She does not know if she has friends
How it will get worse: she gets upset it class
What is the character’s goal in the story? : to see that she does have friends if she gets her nose out of the books she reads
What traits will help/hurt the character in achieving this goal? Lozza and Kayla will help her to her goal
What makes the character different from similar characters?: She hardly talks
Why will readers remember this character vividly?: She is very sensitive
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:15 am

Good idea! We can introduce out won character!

Name: Kahna Shinari

Height: 4 foot 7

Age in story: 14

Birthplace: Ashe

Hair color, length, style: Red-orange, shoulder length, straght

Race/nationality: Ashen citizen

Accent: (include voice, style of speech, slang, signature phrases or words) Says 'y'know' a lot, sort of old fashioned-ish accent, but not heavy.

Religion: Believes in different gods

Marital status: Not married or betrothed

Scars or other notable physical attributes: Scar on cheek

Athletic? Inactive? Overall health?Very athletic

Style of dress: Casual, but fine for battle. A tunic and loose pants, usually

Favorite colors: White and emerald green

How does the character feel about his/her appearance? Doesn't really care

Brothers/sisters: Deceased

Relationship with parents: Parents deceased

Memories about childhood: She had no friends, and nobody to care for her

Educational background: (street smart? Formal? Does he/she read?) Loves reading

Work experience: None

Where does the character live now? Describe home (emotional atmosphere as well as physical) A small village, a happy bustling place.

Neat or messy? Messy

Pets? Wolf friends

Enemies? Why? None, yet.

Basic nature: Calm, cold, also hyperactive

Personality traits (shy, outgoing, domineering, doormat, honest, kind, sense of humor): Domineering

Strongest trait: Cool demeanor

What does the character fear? Death

What is the character proud of? Her friends, her leader

What is the character ashamed of? Her heritage

Outlook on life (optimistic, pessimistic, cynic, idealist) Cynic

Ambitions: To become the leader of the black ops

How is the character seen by others? Cold, cool

Do you like this person? Why or why not? Yes. She has been through a lot and is similar to myself

Will readers like or dislike? It depends

Most important thing to know about this character: She had had a tough life, and her idol is the leader of the village

Present problem: She doesn't have any magic powers while everybody else does, and she's weak

What is the character’s goal in the story? To become the best fighter

What traits will help/hurt the character in achieving this goal? Coldness, lacking of support

What makes the character different from similar characters? She is totally unpredictable, and is always calm

Why will readers remember this character vividly? Becuase, apart from being the main character, she has many secrets.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:38 am

Um, Liv? Wasn't that just YOU? I'll do this on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:37 am

Name: Wesley(Wes)Mark Logan.

Height: 5'5.

Birthplace: Jump City, California.

Hair color, length, style: Violet, short, goes down to about the middle of his neck. Soemtimes wears it in a small pony-tail.

Race/nationality: Half Azarathian, half human.

Religion: His mother is from a place called Azarath, which was created by the goddes, Azar and her followers(I didn't make Azarath up. I believe Marv Wolfman did.).

Marital status: He's only a teenager for Nightwing's sake!

Scars or other notable physical attributes: His violet/ dark-purplish hair.

Athletic? Inactive? Overall health?: He IS a superhero and is told to train every day, wether he likes it or not.

Style of dress: A pair of green jeans with black stripes down the side and a black, long sleeved like shirt with a tiger's head on the front. He sometimes wears normal clothes.

Favorite colors: Violet and green.

How does the character feel about his/her appearance?: He usually doesn't care very much, but he does try to look nicer/ handsomer around a certain girl...

Brothers/sisters: A twin sister, Sky Logan.

Relationship with parents: WARNING! Raz, DO NOT read this! Good, until they were killed.

Memories about childhood: Fairly good.

Educational background: He is home-schooled.

Where does the character live now?: Jump City, California, Titans Tower.

Neat or messy: Usually a little messy.

Enemies: None, at the moment...

Basic nature: A prankster, but does act serious sometimes. It's in his genes.

What does the character fear: Slade....kind of.

What is the character proud of?: His powers.

What is the character asamed of?: Hmmm, not really sure yet.

Outlook on life: Outgoing, thinks everyday is soemthing to have fun with.

Ambitions: To become a better superhero.

How is the character seen by others?: Childish, and sometimes a little stupid.

Do I like this person: Yes, he's been through so much, and yet, he still makes the most out of everything.

Will readers like or dislike: It all depends, but I sure hope so.

Most important thing to know about this person: He is not the childish boy everyone thinks he is.

Present problem: I can't tell you that.

What is the character's goal in the story: To get over some things in his past, and to make his life, as well as his sister's, better.

What traits will help/hurt the character in achieveing this goal?: His childish antics.

That's all I can come up with at the moment..I might put more...g'night.
Back to top Go down

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:36 am

nop that charcter sheet was nothing like me because I am not a book worm and I never shy
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:56 pm

Yeah, but most of the things were you, more then half of them. But I'll give it a rest....anyway.....I might put Wes's twin sis tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:36 pm

{Yea, hehehe...sorry Rav, but I kinda read the part on your character sheet that said "WARNING! Raz, DO NOT read this!" *laughs nervously* Sorry, I couldn't help it!!!}

So, I guess I'll make a character sheet for my character. Here goes (Oh yea, and this takes place in the Avatar world:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Lynn

Height: 5'6

Birthplace: Unknown

Hair color, length, style: Black, to the middle of her back, straight & always wears it down

Athletic? Inactive? Overall health?: She usually "trains" every day, practices her fighting skills

Style of dress: The usual Earth Kingdom apperal. If you don't know what that looks like, she wears a light green top, and a matching skirt that reaches her ankles, with brown pant-like things under the skirt. Her Fire Nation clothes are a red long-sleeved shirt rimmed in golden silk, and matching red pants rimmed in gold

Favorite colors: Almost all colors

How does the character feel about his/her appearance?: She usually doesn't mind, but when she's in the FN, she likes to show her wealth by wearing really fancy clothes (her "parents" were rich, and when she ran away, she took a lot of their money with her)

Brothers/sisters: She was an only child in all three of her "families"

Relationship with parents: She never knew her real parents; her first adopted parents were the ones she considered her real parents, and they got along great; her last adopted parents were the ones she hated

Memories about childhood: She can remember most of her childhood, but she's still a "child", so, yea...

Educational background: She was sent to the Royal Fire Accadamy for Girls in the FN, and one of the best all-girls school in the Earth Kingdom

Where does the character live now?: Nowhere. She's a nomad-like person, traveling around the world, but mostly the Earth Kingdom

Neat or messy: Kind of both

Enemies: The Fire Lord (but you're not supposed to know that, so hush)

Basic nature: Very rebelious, she'll fight anyone if she has to

What does the character fear: Generaly, nothing

What is this character proud of?: Being "free" from her last family; finally becoming FN again; being a skilled fighter & being rebelious

What is the character asamed of?: Um, at the moment, I can't think of anything

Outlook on life: Depends

Ambitions: She has quiet a few, so I won't put them all

How is the character seen by others?: Very rebelious, strong, but by strangers, an innocent little girl

Do I like this person: Yes, mostly because I actually came up with a good character (at least, good to me), and because she's so strong and isn't afraid of much of anything

Will readers like or dislike: It all depends, but I really hope they do!! (I think Rav did)

Most important thing to know about this person: She has sort of a "split" personality. She can act and be all sweet & innocent, but when needed, she can be a real brat and very "rebelious"

Present problem: Um, you'll have to read to find out!

What is the character's goal in the story: To start over her life, to make some things "better", and, well, she has quiet a few goals, but I'm not naming them all! Razz

What traits will help/hurt the character in achieveing this goal?: Help" Her ability to fight and her "optimism" Hurt: Her being rebelious so much, and getting into so many fights
-------------------------------------------------------------
That's all I can think of right now. Hope I did okay on making it! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:57 pm

Oooh, ooh! *raises hand* I know one of her goals(well, I would call it a goal...). Finding Zuko! Yeah, most of my characters don't really have any goals.......
Back to top Go down

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:47 pm

fasinateing
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Awesome! Mine probably have goals because they're actually part of a real story - a novel.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:36 am

Cool......
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:40 am

Um, yeah. Without any goals, it wouldn't be a story!
Back to top Go down

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:40 am

Katara wrote:
Name: Lauren
Height: 4 foot
Age in story: 13 years old
Birthplace: Korea
Hair color, length, style: black, 60cm, straight
Race/nationality: Korean
Accent: (include voice, style of speech, slang, signature phrases or words) : Hi everybody
Athletic? Inactive? Overall health?: Athlectic
Style of dress: nothing that is boring
Favorite colors: blue, purple and green
How does the character feel about his/her appearance?: good
Relationship with parents: good
Where does the character live now? Describe home (emotional atmosphere as well as physical) : New Zealand
Neat or messy?: Neat
Pets?: Doggy
Personality traits (shy, outgoing, domineering, doormat, honest, kind, sense of humor): Shy and kind
What does the character fear?: the dark
How is the character seen by others?: A great person
Do you like this person? Why or why not? : Yes because I want to be like her
Will readers like or dislike?: like I hope
Most important thing to know about this character: She doe not have a problem with anyone and that she is a book worm.
Present problem: She does not know if she has friends
How it will get worse: she gets upset it class
What is the character’s goal in the story? : to see that she does have friends if she gets her nose out of the books she reads
What traits will help/hurt the character in achieving this goal? Lozza and Kayla will help her to her goal
What makes the character different from similar characters?: She hardly talks
Why will readers remember this character vividly?: She is very sensitive
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:41 am

What was that?
Back to top Go down

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:43 am

I redid my charcter sheet
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:43 am

Oh, okay. Hey, guys, do you wanna start up a story with all the characters that we just did?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:45 am

Okay.....anyway. Raz, didn't you have another character?(I'm almost as bad at remembering character's names as you are! Razz)

To what Lozza said: Maybe...well, not with Wes or his sis, or Ryan or them....I'm saving them.
Back to top Go down

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:45 am

oh yeah but can we start it in 2 hours I need to go
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:46 am

Okay, Rav.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:49 am

Hmmm, MAYBE Jonathan. BIG maybe. I may have to make a new character........I could use Blaze........maybe I could finally make Havok into a character.......
Back to top Go down

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:45 am

I'm back
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:39 am

Wha? It isn't really that hard to... ah, forget it.
Back to top Go down

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:45 am

no
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:35 pm

What're you talking about Lozza?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters!
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: