The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Characters! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:57 am

Liv, I've almost finished yours!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:05 am

same
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:07 pm

We weren't being rude to her. We already explained why we don't want to do the profiles;we don't like the idea. I can't speak for Raz, but I don't like it because this thread is for characters you make up completely, not based off of someone. I NEVER base my characters off of someone in the real world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:39 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:10 am

Okay, *deep sigh* I have been working on this character for SO long. I just want this to be perfect, so here we go:

Name: Jonathan William Andrew Wayne

Height: Well, in my first story, he's 5'7 probably.

Age in story:(these will all be for my first story)14-15.

Birthplace: Gotham City(not sure what state, but it's in America.).

Hair color, length, style: Dark Brown, kind of short, and kinda messy.

Race/nationality: American.

Athletic? Inactive? Overall health? Fairly healthy.

Style of dress: Okay, a black t-shirt with a lightning bolt down the front, and black jeans with lightning bolts down the sides of the pant-legs.

Favorite colors: Bright yellow, black, and dark blue, and maybe dark green.

How does the character feel about his/her appearance? He cares a little about how he looks.

Relationship with parents: With his father: Not exactly good. They talk on occasion, but other then that, they haven't seen each other in many years. With his mother: She's dead.

Memories about childhood: Good, especially since his father is a millionaire. Well, good until his mother was killed on his sixth birthday at least.

Educational background: He's pretty smart, but he isn't THAT smart.

Work experience: He worked at a book store for a while....

Where does the character live now: In the first few chapters of my story, he lives in an apartment. For a while after, he lives in Titans Tower. After that....well....it's a little hard to explain.

Neat or messy: He's not exactly neat, but he isn't that messy, either.

Enemies: I suppose Slade is his enemy......

Basic nature: He is usually nice, but, when provoked, he can be a little....what's the word? Vicious.

Strongest trait: He is very .....sly, I believe would be the word.

What does the character fear: His friends getting hurt.

What is the character proud of: In the first part of the story, that he can help people.

Outlook on life: I'd say he's pretty optimistic. He looks for the good side of bad things, even if the good side is something small.

How does the character see himself/herself: He sees himself as a strong indiviaul who loves helping people with his special powers.

How is the character seen by others: Well.......the Titans see him...as, well.......I can't exactly say....I still haven't decided.

Do you like this person: I have been working on him(and still am)for many years, and I am quite proud of the character I've made him into. I have changed many things about him, even his name, all for the better. I just really hope he will become an even better character.

Will readers like or dislike: Truthfully? I really, really hope they will.

Wow, that took me three days.

Last edited by The Ravager on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:11 am

well done
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:10 am

Again, I sigh. I am asking you WHY don't you like the idea, and WHY don't you base your characters from real life people? I didn't say anything about this thread being exclusively for completely made-up characters.
I am simply curious, so you don't need to go on a yelling rampage.

I also have some critique on your character profile. I posted this thread for your personal benefit, and you shouldn't just say 'I can't tell you that', because you need to know that yourself - I'm not saying that you should post what you don't want to, just delete that section all together.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Actually, I planned on using the profile somewhere else, the site where I'll be posting my fan fiction once I'm old enough. But I'll just fix it, then change the profile back once I can put it there. Anyway.....yelling rampage? Me? Sure, okay. *rolls eyes* I don't base my characters off of real people becaues I like them coming from me, and me only. Besides, I don't know anyone that I actually COULD base a character off of. Also, I think I have all the characters I need. I don't need anymore, because I already have the characters for my next few fan fictions. And I don't create characters unless I plan on using them. It's a waste of time, and I don't have that much time do things I want to do, let alone things I have to do for my FF. Is that a good enough explanation for you?(Sorry if I sounded mean, but Iam a little ticked. I hate it when I have to explain things. I just wish people could take "I don't like it." or "I don't know." for an answer.)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:49 pm

Yea, I'm with Rav. I don't want to make a character based on someone else, because I like them coming from my immagination! It's fun to see what'll turn up! ^_^
And I have a lot {And I mean A LOT} of half-finished profiles or not-very-good ones in my computer, that I plan on finishing/fixing later, so if I start another one, that'll just be a....how do I put this nicely....a waste of my time. I'm not saying that it's a bad idea, I just don't feel that I should do it.
I hope I said that without offending anyone...hmm
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 am

Hmmm, I've never actually put any profiles on my computer....my mom would be able to find it. I just really don't want my mom seeing that.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:40 am

Yea, well my mom, or my brother, or my step-dad...okay, pretty much no one in the house ever gets on the computer besides me! So, I'm pretty sure my mom or step-dad or brother wouldn't be able to find them...heh...

And I'm totally self-concious about my stories and profiles! I only let my friends (online friends, mostly) read my stories (like Rav, mostly), because none of my friends at school really "like" Avatar, and....I don't know, I just don't like them reading it. But I'm fine with people like Rav or even complete online strangers (like when you post a fanfic on one of those fanfic sites) reading them. It's strange that way....well, be right back!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:11 am

Yeah...I guess it's because(I mean complete strangers when I say this)you don't know them, and it's not like you talk to them on regular basis and you don't see them everyday. With my mom, I don't know, I just don't like her reading anything I make.....
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:32 am

Yea, same here! I know how you feel! Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:37 am

Maybe I'll read her my fan-fiction when it's finished and not tell her I made it! Razz I've read her fan-fictions before, so she wouldn't know the difference......
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:41 am

I've NEVER read a fan-fic to anyone in my family before!! '^^
Again, I'm a little self-conciounse, and I'm the only one in my (immediate) family that loves that show! Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:42 am

Yeah, my mom loves Avatar now! Razz She likes Teen Titans, too. She gets upset, too when we find out the new episode isn't on. Razz We see in the TV guide that it says it's on, then it isn't!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:50 am

Yea, that happens a lot to me!! I get so mad, cuz the TV guide says it'll be on at 7:00 (over here), then my step-dad and I watch TV at 7:00 & 7:30pm, and it's NOT on!!

Oh yea, I got my step-dad to sorta like Avatar, too. Not one of his favorites, but he thinks it's okay. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:01 am

Yeah, I'm not sure why(maybe because I forced her to watch it....), but she really loves it now! But seriuosly, why does the TV guide say it's gonna be on, if it's not??!! Just another way Nickelodeon to torture us, they tease us.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:12 am

Yea, pretty much.
*gets on her whiney voice*
Why do they hate us??
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:14 am

Because they're veil, that's why!! Y'know......I think I read somewhere(or maybe you said this.....I can't remember...)that Nick thought the next episode was too violent or mature for little kids or something.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:36 pm

hi oh sorry need to go but do u like my avater my friend drew it
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:31 pm

oooh, yeah! It's veryu......mangaish looking. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:57 pm

Yayy for "mang-ish" looking!! Razz lolz

And I didn't tell you that, Rav. But if it was, then why did they air it in other countries, and not USA?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:39 am

I'm not sure........maybe they thought.....I know! Maybe it's rated(like how it's rated Y7 here)differently in other countries!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:21 am

Please, could we get on topic? And Rav, I WAS taking 'no' for an answer, I was simply curious as to why you don't base characters off people, and why you didn't want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters!
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: