The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Characters! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:45 pm

Welcome.....'^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:16 pm

'Kay, so these characters(I'm gonna post another one after this one)are mainly for "Chance Meeting" right now, so some of the things don't apply to them. So I'll just get rid of those.

---

Name: Ema

Height: Probably around 5'4, 5'5

Age in story: 14 or 15

Birthplace: A small, yet to be named village in the Earth Kingdom.

Hair color, length, style: Semi-long(A little below her shoulders), brown hair that she usually wears down.

Race/nationality: Uhh...an Earth Kingdomite. Razz

Accent: (include voice, style of speech, slang, signature phrases or words) Um...her voice might be be a little rough/hoarse, but that's about it.

Scars or other notable physical attributes: Yet to be decided. She may have a few unoticable scars/bruises.

Handicaps: (emotional, physical, mental) Well...being a prisoner/slave of the Fire Nation for almost half of your life might do something to your mind. But, she kind of looks on the bright side of things, so who knows. That may be a mask, though...Jeez, I'm talking about her like I'm not the one deciding all of this!Razz

Athletic? Inactive? Overall health? She does do lots of labor and such, so that might make her kind of stong. Then again, not getting to eat too much would probably kind of reverse that and make her weak.

Style of dress: A dark green skirt with a dark green shirt/blouse-thing, with plain black shoes. All of her clothes are tattered with stains and rips.

Favorite colors: I would guess probably green, but if I was her, I wouldn't have time to worry about stuff like that.

How does the character feel about his/her appearance? She doesn't really care too much.

Brothers/sisters: Hm...maybe I'll give her a little brother to take care of or something. ...Yeah, that's a good idea! I shall call him...Nik? Pronounced like "Nick", obviously...kind of looks weird, but so does Ema's name.

Relationship with parents: Because I'm cruel and am too lazy to make up a backstory and names for her parents, I'll say that her parents are dead.

Memories about childhood: Up until she was seven/eight, just fine.

Educational background: (street smart? Formal? Does he/she read?) She's not incompetent per say, but she's not a genius either.

Work experience: Nothing really. She probably just does stuff like grow crops and such for the Fire Nation soldiers.

Where does the character live now? Describe home (emotional atmosphere as well as physical): A small, dilapidated house.

Neat or messy? Again, she doesn't really have any time to really care, but she kind of tries to be neat when she can.

Enemies? Why? The Fire Nation for obvious reasons.

Basic nature: Kind-hearted, but can all of a sudden snap at any moment.

What does the character fear? The Fire Nation.

What is the character proud of? Um...her hard-work. I don't really know...

What is the character ashamed of? Pretty much everything.

Outlook on life (optimistic, pessimistic, cynic, idealist) Optimistic. Man...It's gonne be kinda hard to write one of "those".

Ambitions: Just to get all of her work done every day. Nothing too improtant, really.

How is the character seen by others? Almost annoyingly cheery.

Do you like this person? Why or why not? Yeah, sure. I don't not like her.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:08 am

Yay for more characters in Chance Meeting (like we don't have enough...'^^) .
Ah well; I shall be getting rid of Mariko & Syra soon...oh so very soon! >=]
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 am

heh heh...Don't worry...Ema and Aleks(I'll post his profile-thingy later) are only kind of temporary...probably. If they decided to go with everyone, they'd probably just be dead weight. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:37 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. And, if we somehow manage to get rid of Jonas, Syra, and Mariko, then there'd still be quite a fair amount of people. Heh....'^^

But, if you want them to join the group, since we don't ever really "act out", if you will, anything of the other characters, then it wouldn't be too bad....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:51 am

Yeah...Maybe. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:14 am

Hmm...I'm afraid this thread has died. I shall revive it with my magical Admin powers!

I think I'll post the profile of a character from my novel here later. I still have to finish it, though. '^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:13 am

I has re-done Jonathan! His backstory, I mean. It ish better now...sooo...here's his profile-thingy!

Name: Jonathan William Andrew

Height: 5'7-5'8

Age in story: 16

Birthplace: Gotham City, New Jersey--Gotham City Memorial

Hair color, length, style: Okay! Now, most of you know about how Jon's hair changes color when his powers are "on". I used to have it so that the style stayed the same. But then I decided, "But...that makes him too easy to recognize...I shall have to change this!". So...When his powers are off: Dark brown, kind of messy, has grown down to around the base of his neck. Wears it in a small ponytail-thingy, sometimes. With his powers on: Bright yellow, fairly short. Still a bit messy.

Race/nationality: American.

Regional influences: I still have no idea what the heck this means!

Accent: (include voice, style of speech, slang, signature phrases or words) Erm...he has a kind of scratchy/hoarse sounding voice.

Religion: No religion.

Marital status: He's a teenager. ...Single.

Scars or other notable physical attributes: Yes! He has a small scar just under his chin. This was given when his mom/him were kidnapped by The Joker. He had a dagger being held to his neck, and when Batman swooped in, kicking The Joker, it caused the knife to make a small cut under his neck.

Handicaps: (emotional, physical, mental) Hrm...nothing really...

Athletic? Inactive? Overall health? He's fairly healthy.

Style of dress: Casual.

Favorite colors: Black, dark green, and dark blue.

How does the character feel about his/her appearance? He doesn't care THAT much.

Brothers/sisters: Ohh...I could do SO much with a brother or a sister...no. I'm already mean enough to poor Jon.

Relationship with parents: Mother: Deceased. Father: Jonathan resents Bruce for not being able to save his(Jon's) mother.

Memories about childhood: He had a decent childhood. Lived with his mother in an apartment in Gotham City. Gotham City's not a very nice place, but he doesn't have THAT many bad memories...until, of course, the age of six.

Educational background: (street smart? Formal? Does he/she read?) He's street smart. He has a fairly good education, but he's no Einstein. He doesn't really have the time to read, although he works at a book store...how ironic...

Work experience: He works as a cashier/anything else his boss tells him to do at a small book store called "The Book Nook".

Occupation: ...I suppose he'd be considered a superhero. And like I mentioned, he works at The Book Nook.

Where does the character live now? Describe home (emotional atmosphere as well as physical) In the beginning of the story, he lives in a small apartment in Jump City. I'm not sure when/if he'll move in to Titan's Tower...maybe in the sequel.

Neat or messy? A mix of both.

Pets? Not currently.

Enemies? Why? The Joker, for killing his mother. Slade later in the story...what for, I have no idea. Something bad.

Personality traits (shy, outgoing, domineering, doormat, honest, kind, sense of humor): He's kind of...rough? I'm not sure how to describe him.

Weakest trait: His...short tempered-ness. ^^'

What does the character fear? Nothing really...The Joker, slightly.

What is the character proud of? Nothing.

What is the character ashamed of? Nothing.

Outlook on life (optimistic, pessimistic, cynic, idealist) Pessimistic/cynic a lot of the time, like myself.

Politics: Democrat, as are all of my characters. Except Havok, perhaps.

Do you like this person? Why or why not? Yes! I love the guy like a brother. He's been "a part of me" for so long.

Will readers like or dislike? I'm not sure I get this question...there's no way to know if any one person will like a character. Everyone has different opinions.

Most important thing to know about this character: He doesn't like you. He doesn't like most people.

Why will readers remember this character vividly? I...don't know.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:00 pm

That was good, Batgirl. ^^
I sorta like some of the changes you've made better than what you had before. Although it doesn't look like you've changed much. '^^

Anyway, I think I'm gonna post some of my character's(from my novel thingy) profile soon. I said I was going to, like, three months ago, but I totally forgot. '^^
Soo...yeah....Hehe....I'm just gonna shut up now. '^^
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Okay, this character isn't a minor character, but she's not the main character. Well, I guess she is kinda like one of the main characters or something....Yeah, I'm gonna shut up now and post the profile. Razz

Name:
Giselle Rene Rosener

Height:
5'4-5'5

Age in story:
17-18

Birthplace:
New York City, New York (probably temporary until I think of something else....But it's kinda sticking to me. '^^)

Hair color, length, style:
Black, reaches about the middle of her back. As far as style goes, she styles it differently alot, so sometimes it's curly, sometimes it's straight. '^^

Race/nationality:
American

Regional influences:
....I really have no idea what that means. '^^

Religion:
Somewhat slightly Christian, if anything. ('^^....=P)

Scars or other notable physical attributes:
No....I don't think so, at least. '^^

Handicaps: (emotional, physical, mental)
Nope....

Athletic? Inactive? Overall health?
Healthy

Style of dress:
Casual-ish, but...dark (she usually wears all dark clothes and the weird boots (like mine! xP) and what not....'^^)

Favorite colors:
Black, gray, dark purple, ect. Razz

How does the character feel about his/her appearance?
She doesn't obsess over it, but like any other girl, she likes to look good. =P

Brothers/sisters:
Nope. She's an only child, like most of my other charactesrs. '^^

Relationship with parents:
Bad, I suppose. She doesn't completely hate them, but she doesn't really like them that much, either.

Memories about childhood:
Good, I guess. Her childhood (as in, from when she was a baby to when she was about thirteen) was alot happier than her life right now.

Educational background:
Um...she loves to read. Oh, and she's pretty smart, I guess. '^^

Work experience:
She works as a cashier (and everything else '^^) at some local coffee shop (which doesn't have a name yet '^^).

She works at a local coffee shop as the cashier and...everything else (it's a small coffee shop, and she's the only one who works there (on her shift) besides some guy named...Mike. Yeah, Mike. That's what I'll call him. Razz)

Where does the character live now?
She lives with her parents, in a fairly large city (nothing like NYC, though). The city doesn't have a name yet, and I have no idea what state it's in. '^^

Neat or messy?
Neat. Deffinatly neat. She's probably somewhat of a perfectionist (like myself).

Pets?
Well, I was going to make her have a cat that was hit by a car/ killed by a certain someone (*coughcough*...Razz), but I'm not sure if I'll stick with that idea or not. '^^

Enemies? Why?
Considering she's just your average teen, I don't think she would really have any 'enemies'. '^^

Personality traits:
Outgoing and nice (most of the time)

What does the character fear?
Umm....Her best friend/the leading character, I guess. '^^

What is the character proud of?
Her artistic abilities...and stuff, I guess (she writes, draws, ect. in her free time)

What is the character ashamed of?
Um....I'm not sure. Nothing, I guess. '^^

Outlook on life (optimistic, pessimistic, cynic, idealist):
Optomistic most of the time, sometimes cynic....It just really depends on what type of mood she's in. '^^

Politics:
Republican, I guess....'^^

How is the character seen by others?
The nice (yet dark, and somewhat scary looking (Razz) ) girl who works at the coffee shop down the street (seriously, that's the only reason anyone in the city (besides at her school) recognizes her '^^)

Do you like this person? Why or why not?
Yes. I think, in some very small ways, a few people could relate to her. I just love her personality and stuff. ^^

Will readers like or dislike?
I don't really know. I hope they'll like her. '^^

Most important thing to know about this character:
She doesn't really take 'sides' alot of the time. For example, she knows that what her best friend (heh...it sounds so funny to say that '^^) does is extremely bad, yet she still helps him (then again, that just might be a love thing...bad example. '^^) Anyway, she doesn't really take sides, and tries to help everyone. '^^

Present problem:
At the part of the story I'm working on right now, her problem would be suspected of being involved in a crime commited by the protagonist (I love that word =P) of the story

How it will get worse:
Lots of ways, I suppose. For one example, she could get thrown in jail for life. Razz

What is the character’s goal in the story?
Um....I guess she doesn't really have a solid goal, considering she's, like, a side character sorta person. She's not the main character, but she's not a minor character....Anyway, I can't really think of her goal right now. ^^' Ohh, wait. I know one! She's trying to become known in the artistic world. =P

What makes the character different from similar characters?
Um....She works at a coffee shop! =P No, I really have no idea. But she isn't really like any other character (to me, at least). '^^

Why will readers remember this character vividly?
Because she's just awesome like that, I guess. Just kidding....xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters!   Characters! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters!
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: