The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool Zone Convention

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:36 pm

Then, then, why did you say that I don't make sense, if you don't even have a reason for me not making sense????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:39 pm

ok I think the sentance was um not made with sense
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:42 pm

You mean this: Alright, if its okay with everyone, I'm gonna make it so that the convention is in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:44 pm

ok so does that mean I will not be able to chat on this
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:50 pm

No, no! Okay, I'm writing a story about all of us meeting at this convention thing. You're not actually gonna go to Fort Lauderdale!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:05 am

thats so cool

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:19 am

What? What does that have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:19 am

I'm fine with that! Great! When will we get started?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:35 am

You didn't answer how you wanted to so this. I already asked/explained on the last page.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:45 am

I'm fine with whatever, I just REALLY want to get started because I'm so bored!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:46 am

what are we starting
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:47 am

I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow. I have to go to bed soon, and I don't have enough time to post all the stuff I wanna post for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:48 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:50 am

Lozza, if you're bored, then go post in the random board!!!!!! You still haven't posted on the new thread there....
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:52 am

Alright, I just posted in the new thread! It's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:39 pm

Thankies. Okay, I'm gonna try and post this tonight, but I might have to wait til tomorrow. I'll try though!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Cool, that sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:35 pm

I'm still thinking, but I may jst have to write it on the notepad on Monday. I don't want my mom coming up and seeing me....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:37 pm

okk why
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:41 pm

Don't like my mom knowing that I write.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:42 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Alright, I know how you feel ^_^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:24 am

Okay, gonna try and write this now. We're gonna do this kinda like role-play, except that we're playing ourselves. I only came upon this decision because no-one answeres my question on which way we wanna do this a few pages ago. I'm going to talk in past-tense, because I'm saying that this happened, and we're saying what happened. Kinda like how they do in books sometimes. Here we go:

I was sitting in my computer chair, signing on. As always, I went on my favorite site ever first. That would be The Cool Zone. I checked to see if anyone had replied to any of the posts I had posted last time. I ran down the page, checking each board off in my mind.

"No, no, no, no, n- what's this?"

I saw that M&M had posted on the Genral Discussion Board. I clicked on the link, and waited for my computer to load. I figured that she had posted on one of the threads that I had posted on last time. But, to my surprise, she had made a new thread. It was titled "CZ Convention". I figured that it couldn't possibly be. "CZ" must stand for something else, I thought. I clicked on the link, and started whispering to myself the things that "CZ" could stand for.

"Maybe, uh, cool zebras, or,"

M&M, 2/1/08: Hi everybody! I have a surprise for everyone! I have organized a "convention" you may call it, for everyone to meet at!"How could this be?" you say? Well, it is. My parents have agreed to paying for this!(I'm so evil!) All you need to do is: Tell me if you wish to go, get your parents permission, and, um, fly to where I've organized this "convention" to be held. Where: The Merial Hotel in beautiful, sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in America! When: 3/1/08. Hope to see you there!

I had given up on trying to guess what else "CZ" could stand for halfay into the post. I was stunned. I was staring at the computer screen, dumbfounded. I re-read the post two times, just to be sure. I quickly called for my mom.

"L-look at this!"

She read the post, not saying a word the whole time.

"No." she answered.

"But look! Emily's parents are paying for it! And I don't even have to fly anywhere! We're already here! And, we could get away from Dan and Danny! We could stay at the hotel! And look!"

I pointed to the next two posts after the first.

"Liv and Lozza are gonna be there! I would get to meet them! Please?"

"Maybe. I'll think about it."

I let out a small sigh, not even loud enough for her to hear. She went back to the kitchen, and I posted.

TheRavager: I'll be there.

Tell me what you think. And then type your part.

EDIT: Hahahahahahaha! I just noticed! I made it past 2000 in posts! I shall soon overtake you, Lozza!!!!!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:33 am

[[This is set before Ravager posted]]

I was bored. So bored, that I couldn't handle doing my most favourite things. So bored that I felt like curling up in a ball and sleeping. But then... finally.... the timer peeped. A long, musical peep, signaling that it was my turn on the computer! Being the sucker that I was, I sprinted to the computer room, shoved my sister out of the way, and logged on. I opened the Cool Zone, and went to the General Discussion board. I scrolled down, sighing. There was no new posts. Until suddenly, my eyes lit up! I saw that M&M had posted a topic called CZ Convention. I already knew that CZ stood for Cool Zone... but convention? I didn't have a clue, until I read that fateful message.

"Mum, mum, come here! Look at this!" I yelled, elated. I didn't think it was possible that she'd let me go... or that M&M was serious. I told her that Liv would be going, and maybe even Kayla... But I was astounded when my mum's simple aswser was yes. Apparently I need to be more cultural and bond with more friends. Then I PMed M&M, and asked her if she was serious. She told me all the details!

I was yelling, skipping through the house singing 'I'm going to America!', until me sisters finally got sick of it and told me to go outside or something. I was so excited that I almost forgot to post back...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:03 pm

That was great, Lozza! I'm still thinking about what I'm gonna post next.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool Zone Convention
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: