The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool Zone Convention

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:18 am

Sorry it was so short...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:55 pm

That's okay. I'm thinking that the lowest you can go is one paragraph. I'm gonna have to do mine later, because I don't have enough time to do it right now. And, um, tell me what you think of the third chappie of my fic(in that thread, please).
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

Female Number of posts : 1571
Current Location : The Weirdest Planet in the world
Humor : Um, what is humor? Oh yeah I have tons of it.
Hobbies : Reading books, playing with books, selling books you get the picture.
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:39 pm

I'll give it a try myself... Yeah, before both of you as far as the first part then its' waiting and wait...

I decided to ask my mom if I could have a CZ convention. She looked puzzled, but finally after what seemed like years and years of pestering said yes. Yahoo! I quickly posted the topic called CZ Convention and sat back, breathless with excitment. I could hardly wait. Now, to see if anyone would respond. And, if they did how would I exactly organize it. Should I have made special reservations at the Merial Hotel? Like the cool zone group? Nah... I'd be laughed at. Totally. It was like unheard of I guess. As I sat there impatentially tapping my fingers against my desk, almost like my favorite book. I was reading as I normally did while waiting. Suddenly, I jumped. There was my lucky time. 4:45pm. I quickly accessed the site and almost jumped for joy. Or glee or whatever. There was a post. TTfreak or The Ravager as was her new username had posted. And, I had a pm from Lozza. Lozza asked for info which I gladly gave. And, Ravager? She had said, I'll be there. I could leap for joy, jump a million buildings in one leap...whatever. It was going to actually happen. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:58 am

That was awesome, M&M! I'm really glad that you guys liked this idea! Okay, I have time now, so I'm gonna go ahead and type this up now. This is supposed to be about a three weeks after the last part I put. So it would be the 22nd. Here we go:

It was about 3:00. My mom had finally said yes to going to the convention. I would of jumped for joy, but I didn't want to make a fool of myself. She had told me just before she left for work at 2:20. I kissed her goodbye, ran inside, ran into my bedroom, and screamed into my pillow. After screaming for about a minute or so, I decided to go ahead and pack. I went into the closet in the hall when you come in the front door. I got out the small, green bag with flowers in it. I hoped to god that there wasn't any spiders in it. I took the bag into my room, and started putting some clothes in it.

First, I opened up the drawer with my shorts and pants in it. I was already wearing my blue jean shorts, so I packed my green shorts, and decided that I didn't want any pants. Next, I opened up the drawer next to the other drawer. This one holds my shirts, underwear, and socks. It's basivally an organized mess. I found which shirts I was gonna take. My gray shirt with a guitar, a music note, and the word "ROCK" on it, my brown/dark orange shirt with the weird little symbol on it, my green shirt with a sunset and the word "California" on it, and some underwear and socks. I ran into the kitchen, and grabbed my two jackets off one of the chairs by the stove. My green jacket with the Superman symbol on it and the name "Super Girl" on it and some flowers and stuff, and my new jacket with a bunch of different colors on it, including bash, brown, darkish red, and some other colors.

I put all of this stuff into the bag, and grabbed my stack of comic-books and put it on my bed. I decided to take the two newest issues of TTG! and a few of my Teen Titan comics. I decided to also grab my "Life and Death" Teen Titan graphic novel. The one where Beast Boy kisses Raven and Conner dies. So sad. I figured that I still had a few days and that I'd think of anything else I needed to bring. I then thought of something. How in the heck is my dog Jake gonna be okay without me there? He gets so sad when I'm not there. I figured that it would probably be okay, and that we wouldn't even be that far away from the house. Luckily, I remembered to write down a list of how much food to feed each animal. This is what I do every time we go on vacation. This is how it went:

Use the cup in the shape of a paw inside of the closet with the animal stuff in it.

Jake: Two cups(there's a measurment on the cup)of the dog food on the left in the closet. Put it in the medium-size bowl.

Josie: Half a cup of the dog food. Put it in the small, purple bowl that's by the water bowl.

Inside cats: Divide almost a cup of the food on the right between the three bowls.

Outside cats: Divide almost anhalf a cup of food between the two bowls outside.

I would give this to Dan when he got home from work later. I decided that I'd go and watch TV.

Hope that wasn't too boring.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:14 am

Awesome job, M&M, Ravager!

I screamed for joy. Literally. Ravager was going, along with everyone else that were main posters at the Cool Zone! I began packing, because I didn't know how many activities we'd be doing, I shoved about a month's worth of clothes in my bag, even though I didn't need anywhere near that much, as well as many other things. I made sure I packed 10 books at least, and some odds and ends such as an MP3 player and camera. I yelled at my sisters and boasted to them until they turned blue, and then told them to look after the dog. Looking after Scoop was always my job, but now that I'm hitting America, that job goes to my sisters.

My instructions are:
1. Give Scoop dog treat in the morning.
2. While you eat breakfast, give Scoop milk.
3. Walk Scoop in the afternoon.
4. Give Scoop a balanced dinner of wets and dries. Also give him ham.
5. Give Scoop his bed when you go to bed.

01/January

That day, that day that I was waiting for was drawing near. I was jumping up and down, continuing packing more things. I had chosen I big, bulky suit case to fit heaps of stuff in. Most of my clothes and accessories didn't take up much room, so I decided on a smaller suit case. It took me so long packing and re-arranging that I though my arm was going to drop off. I wiped the small droplets of sweat that were forming on my brow off, and left my room, elated. I was going to America!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:05 pm

That was great, Lozza! Except for one thing. How is it January, when M&M put the post in Febuaray? Smile
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 am

Oh, sorry about that! I guess I had a mind blank where my head did a 180 on me. Heh heh...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:19 pm

heh heh, that's okay. Um, have you seen "Jonathan's Story"? Or the other thing I posted called "Titans' Stories"?
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:43 pm

Yep, of course!
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:11 am

I was exicited about this. I had never been to California, even though I had come close to the border. It was just something my family had never cared to do. But, then again I had never really asked. I decided to create a list and post it on the CZ convention forum. I like creating lists for some odd reason, and I did want to make sure that everyone knew what to bring. True, it was a duh thing but still you never knew. The list contained

Shorts
T-shirts
Sunglasses

That was all I got before I got distracted. In a big way. What was I going to do? Where I live it's sort of rainy and it doesn't get very hot. So, what the Heck was I going to do? I decided to make a list for myself.
Capries
Shorts(shorter the better)
T shirts or tank tops
Pants
Books

And, that was all. I rushed around gathering the items because while it wouldn't take that long before, and it as a few weeks until the convention, I just wanted to be prepared. And, I was. aside from the fact that I couldn't decide what book to bring. It was a tie between Artemis Fowl and Inkspell. What the heck, I thought and packed both.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:17 am

It was the day before the convention. My dad drove me to the airport, annoyed with me jumping up and down. When we arrived at the airport, we hugged, and I boarded the plane. The plane trip was so boring, but I finally made it to America. I collected my luggage, and called a taxi with the money my mum had given me.
I entered the Merial hotel, crossing my fingers, and requested the room. I opened the door to see a beautiful white room with a flowery, bright quilt, yellow curtains and a bed. I gasped. This place was so beautiful! I made my way past the bed and to the wardrobe. I opened it to see... M&M?! Well, that's who I thought it was I was completely speechless. This was incredible. "You're... Emily, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:27 am

I was at the hotel, after getting there about a day early. Yes it costed more but I did want to be there a bit early. As I entered the room I checked out the closet. It was kind of large and of course empty. I went in the closet and it closed on me. I could not get out, when a few hours, that I estimated anyway. A girl opened the door and asked, "You're Emily aren't you"? I nodded surprised. I hadn't expected anyone this early.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:38 am

My mom had decided that I could do this on my own. She told me to call every night. She dropped me off in front of the hotel. I walked in, and went to the eleveator. I went to the room that I was staying in, and opened it. I came in to find two girls inside. One had just opened the wardrobe and the other was inside. I quickly realixed who they were, and got really excited.

"This is awesome! You're Emily and Lozza, aren't you? This is great!!"

I was ecstatic. I finally got to meet two of my best friends!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:43 am

I blinked, looking from Emily to... Kayla?!
I screamed. "Emily and Kayla! You're... here! You're really here! That's so cool! That's awesome!" I jumped up and down, grinning.
Then I stared at each person. "You're so... tall..." I said in wonder. "And I'm so... short."
"Why?!" I yelled, "Why am I so short!"
I saw that Emily and Kayla were staring at me, so I calmed down a little. "Sorry guys... heh heh..."
"So, where are the others?" I asked, as if I had known these two for years.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 am

I calmed down a little, and looked at Lozza.

"Um, I don't know. I think we're here way early. I'm not sure that many people were coming, anyway."

I was still in awe at the fact that Lozza, the person that I spent so much time with, but not really, was standing in front of me. I saw that there were three beds in the room.

"Sooo, are we sharing this room?"
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 pm

(Wow, this is a neat idea! Maybe we should...revive this thread thingy. It looks awesome! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:19 pm

(Wow, good timing. I was thinking about deleteing this....^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:26 pm

(Hehehe....'^^ Well, if you want to delete it, go ahead. It doesn't matter to me. Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:41 pm

Hair colour: blonde
Eye colour: a grungy green
Skin Clour: sorta tanned
Physique: really muscly lol
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:51 pm

(Again, Kip, shouldn't you ask before just jumping into this? *sighs* I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be deleted....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:11 am

I never ask! and if its not deleted people are gonna go on it!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:17 am

Well, maybe you SHOULD start to ask....*is getting VERY annoyed*....Yeah, okay then....I'll delete it soon....Once I get the freakin' admin pannel to work on my computer....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:56 pm

sorry I annoted you
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:26 pm

No, I decided not to delete this. I was thinking about starting it over.....and that's what Kip was SUPPOSED to do. If somone wants to join in, they have to give a profile. Granted, he could've put something before his profile, but it's not like he was doing anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:55 pm

Okay, sorry.....*sighs*....Just.....*sighs again*....Whatever....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool Zone Convention
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: