The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool Zone Convention

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Cool Zone Convention Empty
PostSubject: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Okay, guys, I just had a great idea! If you don't think it is, tell me so. Anyway, I was reading some stuff on this one site, Animation Insider, like I do every day. Y'know, just check the "Save Teen Titans" thread, and a few other stuff. I can't join the site to be able to post until I'm 13, so I can only read stuff. Anyway, I had finished checking the new posts since yesterday, and decided to go and check this story I was reading. I hadn't actually gotten around to reading the actual story, because the thread is like, 20 or more pages long, and I'm one of those people that can't just skip all those pages, and go right to the story(sadly). So I finallygot to page 17, the page with the prologue on it. Now see, this story the person is writing, is a bit different then regular stories. Its about the people who she's friends with meeting each other at this convention for the site. So, I was reading the prologue, and I'm thinking, "Y'know, why can't I do something like this? Yeah, Kayla, of course you can do something like this!" So, I stopped reading the story, and came over here to post this idea. Now, what I'll need, is what you look like, and your age. Here's what I mean by what you look like:(this is what I look like)
Hair Color: Brownish-blonde
Eye Color: Blue-gray
Skin Color: Really pale in some places, and a bit tanned in others.
Name(this ones optional. If you put your real first name, I'll mention you by both that, and your user name. Tell me if you don't want to be mentioned by your real name): Kayla
Height: Medium height, around 5'0.
Build: Not exactly skinny, but not fat either.

I think thats all I'll need. Probably won't even need most of that stuff, but I wanna have it, just in case. The deadline for being put in the story is 1 month from now. You might be able to get away with entering a few days after that, depending on how soon I start after I have all the people that are going to be in the story. Even if you don't make it in time, you may still be mentioned.
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

Female Number of posts : 1571
Current Location : The Weirdest Planet in the world
Humor : Um, what is humor? Oh yeah I have tons of it.
Hobbies : Reading books, playing with books, selling books you get the picture.
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Hair Color: Brown/Blond with red highlights(sort of)
Eye Color: Blue-gray/Hazel
Skin Color: Pale, sort of and tanned on my arms.
Name:Emily aka M&M
Height: About 5ft 1.
Build: Skinny pretty much.

Sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

Female Number of posts : 1571
Current Location : The Weirdest Planet in the world
Humor : Um, what is humor? Oh yeah I have tons of it.
Hobbies : Reading books, playing with books, selling books you get the picture.
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Also, when can we start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:59 pm

hair: brown/short
eye colour: green
skin colour : pale tan skin
Name Olivia Catherine/ cant tell you my last name/aka Sukura
Height 5ft and 5 cm
Build funny
age 1, 12 in may
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Yay! To Emily: Now, when I talk/mention (to) you in the story by your user name(like I said, I'll call you by both), do you want me to call you "Queen of Randomness" or M&M, because I know some people call you M&M.(and since I was writing this when you posted that last post, when we have a few more people.) And to Liv: Yayyy!!!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Alright! I'd like to do it, but I have to go to school, so I'll post my thing this afternoon. And is it alright if I make up something? Because my mum would murder me if I really put my stuff on here! But of course, it will be based on my looks and stuff. So, is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:00 am

Yeah! That's fine. Just as long as its not to make-believe...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:29 am

Okay, here's how we're going to do this(don't mean to sound bossy! I'm not!). First of all, any suggestions on how to do this would be greatly appreciated..heh. Okay, first we need somewhere to hold the convention. A city(preferably in America). I'm thinking that we can have the convention at a hotel. Any ideas for the name of a hotel?(a hotel to both hold the three-day convention at, and to stay at.) There are two ways we can do this: One, I can take time out of my day, and actually write the story, unlike I've been putting off my TT fic. Don't worry! I would not abandon this! I would only be able to write it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wensedays, and Thursdays though. I really don't want my mom knowing that I write. She doesn't even know that I'm writing a TT fic....The other way we could do this, is that we could each post a part each time we're on, about us being at the convention. I figure, theyll be the part where we each find out about the convention, probably a bit surprised(you'll get to find out a bit about me during this part). And then the actual convention part, maybe a part where we're flying to wherever we're having the convention. Tell me what you think. Be brutal please. I hate it when I come up with an idea, and nobody likes it because it stinks. So if you think this idea is sucky, just say so. I want to know, so that Icould think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:12 am

I just thought of a name for the hotel! Actually, I saw it on my mouse pad as this company, but nonethless! The Merial Hotel!!! I do that a lot. I look around at my surroundings, and find a name. Sooo, tell me if it sucks.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:19 am

It's a really, really great idea! Here's my profile.

Hair Color: Honey blonde, shoulder length
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Milky pale
Name: Kahna
Height: Short, around 4'8
Build: Fine boned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:45 am

wow thats cool
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:07 pm

How 'bout I just call you Lozza in the story? I'm not sure I could bring myself to call you Kahna, instead of your real name.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:12 am

Not that anyone is really here to care, but M&M is, I'll go ahead and say that I gotta go, and that I might be back really soon. Bye! *waves to blankness* Oh....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:59 am

Okay, let me make sure I got this right. Lozza, this is your description, right?

Hair Color: Honey blonde, shoulder length
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Milky pale
Name: Lozza(I know that you made up that other name, but I don't think I could stand to call you anything but Lozza or your real name. So we'll just say that you're real name is Lozza.)
Height: Around 4'8
Build; Fine boned
Age: Almost twelve:wait a second....then why does your profile say that you're already twelve??)

Is that right?

Liv, this right?

Hair: Brown/Short
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Pale, tan skin
Name: Olivia
Height: 5'0
Build: Funny

That right?

M&M, this right?

Hair Color: Brown/Blond with red highlights(sort of)
Eye Color: Blue-gray/Hazel(that's a bit weird....*dodges Emily's dagger throwing glare*)
Skin Color: Pale, sort of, and tanned on arms.
Name: Emily aka M&M
Height: About 5ft 1.
Build: Skinny pretty much.

That right? *notices that she was supposed to be getting in the shower a half a hour ago, and needs to get her butt from in front of the computer* Bye! To no one....*crickets*
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:10 am

Right, just call me Lozza, I'm fine with whatever you call me as long as it's not my real name ^_^ Um, I just put in any random birthday for the forum, because I'm not allowed to give too much personal info away. I'm twelve in a couple of months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:54 am

ok no probs
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:40 pm

Okay. Lozza it is then.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:13 am

Alright, if its okay with everyone, I'm gonna make it so that the convention is in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:44 am

I dont get you
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Um, why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:27 pm

because you dont make sense
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:31 pm

How do I not make sense?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:33 pm

dont know
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:33 pm

Wait a sec.....WHAT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:34 pm

yeah I dont really know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool Zone Convention
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: