The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool Zone Convention

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:29 am

(Thankies! ^^ And yay!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:47 am

I am posting my POV after star does hers.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:56 pm

(Okay! I'll post mine when I get back from school! '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:12 am

*cough, cough*
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:09 am

(Sorry! I've been busy lately! But I'm gonna start on my thingy right now! ^^')
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:10 am

(Yay! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:38 am

I walked through the door, throwing my bag into a chair when I got inside the house, my brother following behind.

I was going to do my homework first, like I did every day, but I wasn't really in the mood to do anymore Pre-Algebra homework. I had Pre-Algebra homework almost EVERY DAY! And today was Thursday. Which means tomorrow was Friday. And I just didn't feel like doing my homework right now. A million things were wrong. I had a headache, I had a bad day at school, I had a crapload of homework....And I just didn't feel good.
So today was one of those days, when you get on the computer first, only for a little bit, THEN do your homework later.

It was only 3:30pm, and I had all day to do my homework. So why cram it in right after school.

Anyway, I walked into the next room, turning the computer on, and getting a glass of water. After I got my water, I sat back down at the computer desk, and the computer was already up and running. Wow, fast.....

The first thing I did was check my email. Huh, I had an email from Kayla. Imagine that (Razz). I opened it, and it was basically just one of those "Hi, how are you?" emails. So, after I replied to that, I logged onto one of my favorite sites, the Cool Zone. I looked at all the new posts, and was surprised to see that Emily had posted. She NEVER came on the site anymore. I clicked the topic, and a few seconds after I opened it, a reply from Kayla appeared. She seemed excited, I thought. Better find out what's going on.

So, obviously, I read the post eagerly.
I read through it carefully, trying not to skip anything. And by the time I got finished reading the post, I was freaked! And I was SO excited! I'd finally get to meet Kip and Kayla! How awesome!!!
I replied back, saying:

Really? That sounds AMAZING!! I'll have to ask my mom, but I'll probably most deffinatly be there!!!!

I was basically squealing now, I was so excited! My brother looked at me from the living room like I was crazy, but I ignored him. I was so excited!!
Now I'd just have to get the okay from my mom.....She was still at work, so I'd ask her when she got back. Yeah, like I actually had a chance to go...But hey, it was still worth asking!!
--------------

There we go! I know, I know...It's very suck-ish! But I was rushed *coughbatgirlcough*...(Razz)
So my next post-thingy will probably be better than this!

*hangs head in shame for terrible post thing*....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:35 am

No, that was great! Now...we just have to wait for Kip..............*Waits impatiently*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:45 am

I finally stepped in the door after the long bus trip, and of course the first thing I did was sign in to The Cool Zone.
There was a smorgasboard of replies, but one from a name I hadn't seen before. I clicked on it and read the announcement.

SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ was all I could think as I hurriedly typed my reply vying for acceptance.
This was the opportunity I had been waiting for!

That night at dinner I ran the idea past dad. He was open to it, but someone like dad is open to everything. I ran upstairs to pack immediately!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:11 pm

Awesome, Kip! ^^ Alright, I'll try to type mine now, but I may not have th chance...

---

It had been two dsy after I had read that fateful post on the Cool Zone. That night, I had immediatly told my mom, then begged her to let me go. Well...tried to convince her, at least. I don't beg.

"Star'll be there! And we'll be staying at some hotel that Emily will book, and...please??" I ended, pretty much giving up before I even got an answer. There was absolutely NO CHANCE she would EVER say yes. Well...I was wrong.

"I'll have to think about it. Maybe," She said, and I just answered:

"...Okay!"

-

That night, even thought my mom had yet to say yes, I figured I'd pack. Emily had said(Note: No, she didn't say this. But I forgot to add this into "her post". ^^')that if any of us were going, it would be on November twentieth. That day was November twelfth. I had eight days to: Make sure everything is situated before I leave, make sure I have everything, confirm Kip and Star were coming, and, oh, wait for my mom to say 'yes' or 'no'. I could get all of that done...Hopefully.

After a while of trying to figure out how I'm supposed to fit clothes, a few necassary stuff, AND a bunch of comics and a few graphic novels into one bag, I gave up and went to check my mail.(Note:...Long sentence!)

I sat down in the computer chair and waited for our uber-slow computer to sign on. I had an e-mail from Star, which I checked instantly after I clicked on the link for the Cool Zone. It was a reply to one of those "Hey, what's up" e-mails. I replied, then went to check the Cool Zone. I ignored any other posts there may of been and went straight for Emily's thread. I started freaking out when I noticed that Kip was the last to post. I clicked on the link, and the page came up miraciously fast. My eyes grew wide when I saw that Star had posted as well. They had Star said that she'd probably be there, she just had to ask her mom, and Kip said that he would definetly be there. Needless to say...I had a huge smile on my face the rest of the night.

---

Alright...what'd you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:56 am

Awesome-ness! Razz

Alright, I'll TRY to do better this time: ('^^)

----

Obviously, I was freaked out about what Emily had posted! Could this really be happening?! It didn't even seem possible!

If we were going, we would all be at the hotel-place in Tokyo by November 20th. Today was the eleventh, one day after I read the post thing. So, possibly, in nine days, I'd be seeing two of my best friends! Squee! (Razz)

But I had been too nervous to ask my mom about it yet. There was pretty well no chance that she would let me go to Tokyo with two "strangers" that I'd never met before! No way! So I had to convince her....

--

That night, when she got home, I bombarded her with questions. Then I told her about the plan, and the trip to Tokyo, and what not. She was surprised that something like this would be happening, too. But she was more...suspicious than she was shocked. So she said she'd talk to my step-dad about it. And maybe talk to my dad about it. So it could be a few days before I got my answer. Luckily, I mentioned the "deadline" being November twentieth, so they'd have to talk it over soon....

That night, I was way to excited to sleep! Sure, there was a very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY small chance that my mom and dad and step-dad would say yes! Then I'd FINALLY get to meet two of my best friends!! Yay! (Razz)
I couldn't wait!!

----

How was that? '^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:59 am

That was great! ^^

Oh, by the way...I AM supposed to be referring to you as Star, right? I keep on going to type your real name, but I know you put your name in your rpifle-thingy as "Star".
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:02 am

Oh, I don't care! I'd rather you call me Star, but you can call me Rachel, if you want. Either way, I don't care. '^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 am

Okay. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 am

Yep. Only seven freakin' days. Seven days of this INFERNAL WAITING!
All my bags were packed it was all booked.
All I could do was read a learn japanese for dummies book.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:05 pm

I woke up the next day, got out of bed, and hurried up with my morning activities...Or whatever you wanna call them. I was tired as heck for some reason...Had dreamt a weird dream that was insanely funny if I thought about it afterwards.

Later on in the day, I finished my packing and decided to do some writing. Of course, my mind was a blank as it had been for the last month. I couldn't think of any decent storylines, and when I forced myself to write, it always came out as crappy as my writing was when I first began. I finally just gave up and decided to go online.

Once I finished replying to something on the Cool Zone, I decided to try to look up a site where I could attempt to learn Japanese. Seriously, I didn't want to be stuck in Tokyo not being able to understand half the people there. Granted, lots of people there knew English, but you never know.

I finally found a site with a printable English-to-Japanese "dictionary". It was kind of short, but I figured/really, really hoped Kip or Star knew Japanese or were doing the same thing as me.

--

Yeah...not that good, but I couldn't think of anything right this second. ^^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:22 am

It was finally the day!

The flight had been comfortable, and the hotel was great. I realised though I was in a seperate room all by myself, for obvious reasons.

I called room service and ordered miso soup, my favourite japanese dish. I was hoping to try a lot more while I was here.
I lay down on the bed to wait for the soup to come. I was so excited about meeting Kayla and Rachel. Or would they want me to call them Batgirl and Star?

I drifted off into my musings.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:19 pm

Thank you! I was waiting for Star to post, and I was hoping this hadn't been completely forgotten or something...Also, very nice, Kip. ^^

-

The day had finally come. I had done a million things to get ready; packed, made a list on what to feed the animals, what comics to buy for me while I'm away, et cetera, et cetera. And now, the day was finally here.

My mom drove me to the airport, saying to me a million times on how I had to be careful, and that if anything happens to come home, all the stuff you'd expect your parent to say. I just "okayed" her every time, half-paying attention.

We got to the airport, and we decided to say our goodbyes there. Afterwards, I went into the airport, checking my baggage. They made you get there about an hour before your flight, so I just sat there for a while, reading one of the numerous comic books I had brought with me. Finally, I heard over the speaker that my plane was now boarding. Me and a bunch of other people hurried to get on the plane.

It took about another thirty or forty minutes for the plane to take off. I just closed my eyes, always hating how the plane would tilt up. Man, I hate airplanes.

--

I shall post some more later! I don't have the time right now...But there's more to add to that last part.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:15 am

(Heh, sorry I forgot to post earlier! I shall post...now! Razz)

---
Today the day! It was really happening!! I would finally get two meet my two best internet friends! And, you wanna know something amazing? My mom actually agreed on letting me go!!

That morning, I woke up at around 7:00am. Since I was a huge procrastinator (sp?), I didn't have some of my stuff packed up yet.
So I rushed into the bathroom, took a shower, straightened my hard-to-dry hair (after it was dry) as straight as it would get, and put on the general gothic-emo make-up; black eyeliner, skin foundation to make the skin look paler than it already is, a little blush, and, of course, mascara and black & grey shadow.
My clothes were pretty "normal" (for me); my black short-sleeve shirt, with a picture of Gir taking up the middle of the front, with random little pictures of clouds and stars and hearts surrounding Gir. It had the little front-pocket thingy, and the back was pretty well like the front, minus the giant Gir. And my pants were pretty generic; I had a pale darkish green colored semi-baggy pants with buttons around the waist.

After I got out of the bathroom, I rushed into my room, grabbing what I hadn't already packed. I picked up some more clothes to throw in there, my sleeping clothes, and some make-up. I also got all of my "Twilight" books, for something to read, along with random little books, mostly easy reading for fun. I also grabbed a few more books, throwing them into my suitcase.

I grabbed my MP3 player, some more batteries and the charger, my CD player, all of the CDs I listen to, some DVDs and a little portable DVD player I had just got for Christmas. I yanked a bunch of other stuff that I could think of into my suitcase, zipped it up- with a little trouble- and grabbed my cell phone from the little table by the side of my bed.

I was in the kitchen, ready to eat breakfast, by 7:30am.

Last edited by Star on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:00 am

- -' I had typed up this whole reply/my next part yesterday morning, but then my mom came around the corner, and out of instinct, I immediatly closed the window. ...

Anyway...small...font...hurts...eyes! Razz Anyway...alright, let's try this again...

-

After maybe an hour or two of listening to music on my CD player and reading, I decided that this flight was taking forevet. (Razz) I don't usually sleep on airplanes, too many people, but I figured that might make the time go by A LOT faster.

I set my CD player to play one song on a loop, then reclined my seat a little. After maybe ten minutes, I guess I drifted off. I must've been sleeping quite a while, because next thing I knew, I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, and was met by one of the stewardesses.

"We will be landing soon, miss. Please return your seat to it's regular postion and fasten your seatbelt," She said, then went to wake another sleeping passenger.

I followed her instructions and unreclined my seat. I put my seatbelt back on, and made it fairly tight. I put my stuff in my carry-on, and just waited. I had a window seat, so I glanced out the window. All I could really tell was that it was a little past sunrise.

It was maybe thirty minutes or so until we actually landed, then another fifteen or twenty minutes until we could actually get off.

--

I'll leave it at that for right now.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:11 am

Nice! Razz Now, I shall write mine! Razz Razz

----

Once I had downed breakfast and had everything I needed, my drove me to the nearest airport. Sadly, the nearest one was about an hour-and-a-half away. So I turned the radio in the car to my favorite station, and sang *quietly* along to the songs I knew. I watched the passing city out of the passenger window most of the time.

Once we got to the airport, I had to wait about another hour for my plane, and once I got onto the plane, I put my headphones to my MP3 player in, and listened to music.

That was pretty much how the whole trip went. I'd never rode a plane before, and honestly, I didn't find anything amazing about it. So I just listened to my music and read the whole flight.

After I don't know how many hours passed, the flight person made an annoucnment that we would soon be landing. Finally, I thought.
I had to wait a few more minutes, but they finally got us all off the plane. I streched my arms and legs as I walked off, going to get my suitcase and stuff. And when I got into the airport place, I looked out one of the large windows, watching the sun rise. Finally, I thought. I'm finally in Japan...

----

Heh, let's leave it at that, shall we? Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Awesome! ^^ Let's see if I have enough time to type mine...

---

Once everyone had shuffled off, I was left there, not sure where to go. I figured I'd wander around until I found the little thing where you get your bags at. I wandered past this one gate, which I noticed was another flight from the US.

A bunch of people were getting off, and I almost immediatly recognized one of them. Star.

--

And...since my mind is a blank and I have no time to write more, I shall leave it at that. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:42 am

I wondered what Kayla ans Star were doing. All I could say as I was glad I had brought my guitar. I had been busking all day and now my fingeres were sore.
'Screw getting here early.' I said to myself angrily.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:31 am

Err... mind if I find a way to join in? I feel like it and have nothing better to do. Knowing my incredible writing skills (yeahh, right. I can only dream!), I shall be able to find an opening somewhere. 'Tis what I call the "opportune moment".
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Of course!! Um...maybe you could say that you're...I have no idea. ^^' But it's alright with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Zone Convention   Cool Zone Convention - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool Zone Convention
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: