The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance Meeting (Rewrite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:39 am

[Star]

We had been waiting for a few seconds or so when the girl came limping towards us. Being the...crazy person that I am, I was going to ask her if she was okay. But 1) that was a stupid question, and 2) I didn't even know her, and, from what I've learned before, I should probably get to know someone like her before 'letting down my wall', as some people called it.

I tried to appear calm, and I was beginning to get a little less edgy. When the girl came up to us, I decided to stay quiet and let Sorin do all the talking.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:25 am

/Sorin\

"Summer! What happened, are you okay?" I immediately asked.

"Yeah...one of those idiots got a hit in, burned my leg pretty bad," She replied, looking down at her left leg. It was pretty obious where she had been burned. The fabric of her skirt was burnt/pretty much gone, revealing her leg from the knee down. Her shin was a dark red, and looked really painful.

"Can you walk?" I asked, concern in my voice.

"Yeah, 'course," She replied, giving me a look that pretty much said, "Are you kidding me?"

"Alright...well...um..." I said stupidly, not really sure what to say.

"You...your name's Star, right?" Summer asked Star, turning her attention towards her. "Where you headin' towards?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:32 am

[Star]

I glanced at Summer's leg. It looked pretty painful, but I didn't say anything about it.

"Yeah," I replied. "That's me. And I'm headed...in the general direction of Ba Sing Se, more or less."

I honestly wasn't sure where I was headed, not exactly. But 'the general direction of Ba Sing Se' sounded good enough.

"What about you two?" I asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 am

/Sorin\

"That's where we're going, too!" I said, smiling.

"Maybe...we could travel together?" I suggested, glancing at Summer. Although my question was aimed at Star, I knew it was Summer who would decide. I'd learned the hard way that if Summer really didn't want to do something, she wasn't going to do it.

Unfortunately, she was kind of glaring at me. I tried to ignore her, though, and turned my gaze back towards Star, awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:57 am

[Star]

I thought about Sorin's offer. It would be nice to travel with other people for a change. Well, for a change in a while, at least. And besides, I could fight. If these people weren't people I could trust, there wouldn't really be too big a threat for me.
I looked over at Summer. She was glaring at Sorin. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. But if they were people I could trust- and I didn't see why they wouldn't be-, this would probably be safer and easier for all of us. Well, for me, at least.

"Alright," I said, looking back at Sorin, for I had been looking at Summer for half a second or so. "If that's alright with you guys....That'd be great for me." I answered with a smile, trying to appear as friendly as I could. Not that I wasn't a friendly person. I just didn't want these two to get a bad first impression of me, if you will.
I looked from Sorin to Summer and back, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:28 am

/Summer\

Sorin smiled, then replied to Star.

"Great," He said, then glanced at me. I was still glaring at him.

I mean, c'mon! We barely even knew this girl, and here he was offering to travel with her?! I mean, first rule of traveling--especially when you're hiding from the Fire Nation--trust no one, unless they earn it. Multiple times. I mean, this girl--Star--she looked fairly harmless, but looks were always decieving. I know that from experience.

But...Sorin seemed to trust her. So, if she ended up betraying us in some way in thr future, I could always blame him. Until then, we would just have to see.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:28 am

(Wow. Haven't posted here in a while. '^^ I haven't been online in a while, though. I've been busy lately. Sorry. Heh...'^^)

[Star]

"Great," I basically repeated, smiling. I noticed that Summer was still staring- or glaring, I guess- at Sorin. I could almost tell what she was thinking. But I decided to break the tension.

"So," I started, slinging my bag across my shoulder. "Tell me about yourselves." I smiled, trying to seem as friendly as I could without looking like I was trying to hard. Because if it looked like I was trying too hard, they might suspect that I was up to no good.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:00 am

(Ish okay. Question: Did you get the e-card I sentcha for your birthday? =D)

/Sorin\

"Um...well, I'm Sorin, obviously, and this is Summer. I'm...uh, I'm from the Earth Nation, tiny little village in the middle of nowhere," I began, as we started walking down the path leading away from the village.

"My parents, they were, um, taken away by the Fire Nation about a week ago. They were...they kind of broke some 'rules.'" I said, using air quotation marks to emphasize my mock usage of the word 'rules.'

"They...well, my dad, he's kinda from the Fire Nation," I admitted, half whispering the Fire Nation part. "He's good, though! I mean, he hates the Fire Nation as much as anyone from the Earth Nation, if not more."

(I know, it ends kinda abruptly, but my mind's not thinking of anything else right now, and I kinda think that's a good spot to end it right there. I figure Star should get a chance to say something...^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:41 am

(Yeah, I did. But my computer won't let me open it or something. =[ But thanks for the thought! =D)

[Star]

I walked down the path leading away from the village with the two of them, listening to Sorin. He seemed almost hesitant when he was talking to me, telling me a few basic things about him.

"I know that not all Fire Nation people are bad people," I said when he made a comment about his father being a "good" Fire Nation citizen. I laughed slightly, then went quite. When Sorin was just looking at me, I figured he was waiting for me to say more.

"I grew up in the Earth Nation, too. A small little village, also in the middle of nowhere. The Fire Nation kind of destroyed the village, though, and either killed or kidnapped nearly everyone. Some people, like myself, escaped. Both my mother and my father were captured and taken...well, that's what I'm trying to find out. They were both Earth Nation, but my dad was a little bit...well, other nationalities, I suppose." Almost reflexively, I slightly pulled my sleeves just a little lower. I wasn't sure why I had mentioned that.

"Anyway...Yeah. I'm not really sure what happened to my parents, and I know my village is destroyed. But that doesn't really matter now. That was a few years ago. I've been spending a big majority of my time either in the Earth Kingdom or one of the two Water Tribes."

I fell silent again, and waited for someone else to talk. I didn't really have much else to say. Not right now, at least.

(Yeah, sorry that was kinda...iffy. '^^ I wasn't sure what else I should put or whatever. Yeah....Razz Oh yeah, I've got a question. Are we still going to have them run into the gang? And if so, how's that going down? '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:29 am

(DX That sucks! Darnit, that makes me mad. It was Youtube video, maybe I can try to actually find it on Youtube, and send ya the link...

As far as them running in to the gang...hm...although I like the gang, and they do provide a good mode of transportation(Appa. Razz), it's kinda weird having all of those characters around, with nothin' to do. Razz Maybe later on in the story?)

/Sorin\

I listened as Star told us about what happened to her village and her parents. After she finished, there was a few minutes of awkward silence as we walked. As I was about to say something, just to try and break the awkwardness, Summer said something.

"The Fire Nation raided my village when I was about 10. They killed my parents, but they didn't destroy the village. I think they just took it over, I'm pretty sure it's a colony now. I don't know, I haven't been there in about five years." She said, staring straight ahead. I noticed she failed to mention the part about how she killed three Fire Nation soldiers, but I couldn't blame her.

(I feel like I keep on ending my parts really suckishly. ^^' Oh, so I changed the age that Summer's parents were killed/her village was raided, mainly 'cause I thought seven was a little young. I dunno, I guess 10 still is fairly young, but not as young. =P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting (Rewrite)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: