The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance Meeting (Rewrite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 am

(YES! Yes, yes, oh my gosh, YES!!! ....*Ahem* I mean, that is...sure. ...Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 pm

(Wow. Razz Why so excited? xD)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:21 am

('Cause. Razz I dunno, I just really love writing this. Ish fun. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:27 am

(It is fun, isn't it? *Begins to reminisce.* Good times, gooood tiiimes. xP)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:36 am

(Yay for reminiscing! Razz Soo...do you want to go next, since it was your turn?)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 am

(Hmm, I guess. '^^ Do you think we should keep it like it was before (not exactly, but ya know, kinda the same plot and what not), or do you think we should try something new (not rewrite it, just try something new from what we've already written)? Heh...Sorry if that was kinda confusing and lengthy. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:55 am

(Umm...I dunno. Razz Well...erm...whatever you want to do, I guess. ^^' Either sounds fine to me. I like trying new things, but I also like just doing it how we had it before. ...Gosh, you're making me think too hard! XP Whatever you want to do, that's perfectly good with me. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 pm

(Okay. So are we starting from the beginning again, or just continuing where we left off? '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:13 pm

(The beginning would be fine. ^^

Ooh, I had an idea! After you had mentioned something about trying something new, I started trying to think about something new we could do. I was thinking, what if they(Summer/Sorin and Star) met in, like, a town? Like, they had needed food/supplies, and they somehow got in trouble with the town's soldiers(the town's a Fire Nation controlled town)? I dunno, that's all I really got so far. Just wanted to see what you thought. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:03 am

(Hmm...Sounds good to me. ^^ What do you think? Wait...Shouldn't it be obvious what you think, since you had the idea? Hehehe, sorry. '^^ Anyhoo...Yeah, I think it's a good idea. Do you want to do that, then?)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:31 am

(Yeah! ^^ Sooo...do you want to start, or shall I?)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 am

(Hmm....I think you should start it. Since it was your idea. Razz Well that, and I'm no good at thinking up beginning of things. As I'm sure you've heard a million times already. '^^ So...yeah. You can start. If that's okay. =P)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:37 am

(Alrighty...um...let's see. ^^')

/Sorin\

It was pretty much the first thing you saw when you walked in to the village. Right there, plastered on a notice board, was Summer's face. A 'Wanted' poster.

The look on her face when she saw it was one of pure hatred. She immediately pulled her cloak down further, casting a shadow over most of her face.

I heard her mumble something unintelligble about the Fire Nation. I have a feeling it wasn't very nice.

We had stopped in this town because we needed supplies. Food, maybe a tent if we could afford it. We knew it was a Fire Nation controlled town the moment we saw it, but according to Summer--who was apparently an expert when it came to the location of things--this was the only town within the next ten miles. And we really needed food.

"Maybe you should just wait here," I suggested. "I'll go buy some food, then we'll get out of here."

"...Alright," She agreed somewhat warily.

As I walked towards what looked to be a market, I only hoped that she would stay out of trouble.

~~~

(Alrighty, there ya go! ^^ I dunno, it feels kinda dry to me, but it's the best I could come up with at the moment. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:40 am

(Sounds good! =P)

[Star]

I had aimlessly wandered into the town. But now that I was here, I figured I would go ahead and get what I needed. I was running out of food, and some other supplies would be nice, too.

I walked through the town casually, trying not to draw attention to myself. The town was obviously run by the Fire Nation. That much I could tell. A 'Wanted' poster caught my eye. I glanced at it for a second, then looked away, and tried to find the nearest market in the town.

Once I located the nearest market, I began looking around. I tried to stay casual, yet tried not to draw attention to myself. As I looked around, and made sure nobody was watching, I slipped a piece of fruit into the bag I was carrying with me. I hoped nobody had noticed. Sure, I had money. But not a lot of money. Not nearly enough to last me as long as I needed it to.

As I continued looking around the marketplace, I kept my head down, again hoping not to be recognized. Suddenly, I bumped into somebody, and dropped my bag onto the ground. I looked up, slightly embaressed, and immediatly appologized to the stranger.

(That was kinda suckish. Sorry. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:02 am

(Nah, that was great! ^^)

/Sorin\

I walked around the market, gathering some fruit in to a basket. I was almost finished, only needing a few more pieces of fruit, when a girl walked in to me. Surprised, I dropped my basket on the ground, spilling out a few pieces of fruit.

The girl immediately started apoligizing, but I held up my hands to stop her.

"It's alright. No problem, it was just an accident," I said, giving her a quick smile as I bent down to pick up my basket. I put the pieces of fruit back in to my basket, then stood up, grabbing her bag as well. Handing it to her, I spoke again.

"I assume this is yours?"

/Summer\

Sorin was starting to take an awful long time. I mean, how long does it take to grab some food, pay for it, and leave? ...Well, I guess I wouldn't know that. I usually just steal my food. It's fairly easy when there's a lot of people in the market, and I haven't had any money in ages.

Anyway, Sorin was taking too long for my liking, and I was getting impatient, just standing there, among all of these people. Anyone could recognize me, and standing still made it easier to get a good look at me. So, I started walking towards the market.

Unfortunately, I wasn't looking where I was going, because next thing I knew, I was walking straight in to a Fire Nation soldier. He stumbled back, looking very mad.

"Watch where you're going!" He shouted, pushing me off of him. My cloak slipped off slightly, and I glared up at him.

Okay, I admit it. I have a short temper. Especially when it comes to Fire Nation scum. I know, it was stupid of me, but as soon as I regained my footing, I grabbed my swords

"Don't. Touch. Me." I growled, narrowing my eyes at him. He just laughed, and came at me, a fireball in his fist.

"Big mistake, peasant," He told me, just before he punched at me. I easily dodged, swiping my left sword at his stomach and leaving a small gash. He cringed, reaching for his stomach with his hand, and coming back with blood.

His eyes full of rage, he let out a scream of anger and shot a plume of fire at me.

(Dang. That was long, sucky, and kind of random...oh well, there it is. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 am

(It's okay. It was good! ^^)

[Star]

I began to appologize to the stranger I had bumped in to, but he held up his hand and stopped me. Then he handed me my bag, saying he assumed it was mine.

"Uh, yeah," I said, taking the bag. "Thanks."

I looked down at my arm for whatever reason, and hurridly fixed the sleeve of my clothes. I don't think the stranger noticed.

Even if he had, however, a disruption close by pulled away his attention. It sounded like a fight. My attention, as well as everyone else's at that, was immediatly pulled to the source of the commotion. There was a Fire Nation soldier and a girl who looked the same age as me. I looked back at the boy.

"Wow," I said, trying to start some sort of conversation. "Some crazy things happen nowadays, huh?" I asked, almost rhetoricaly. I don't think the boy was paying much attention, though.

(Heh...Yeah. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:20 am

/Sorin\

To say I was mad at that moment would've been an understatment. What had Summer gotten herself in to?!

I let out a sigh as the girl next to me said something about Summer and the soldier.

"Yeah...that girl is actually my friend." I said, sighing again as I watched. I was ready to intervene when I saw an opening. At the moment, Summer was dodging the soldier's fire, making failed attempts at hitting him with her sword.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:03 pm

[Star]

"Oh," was all I said when the boy told me that it was his friend who was fighting the soldier.
He looked upset. No, he looked angry. Like he was going to try and stop the fight.

"You're not going to try to interfere, are you?" I asked, although, if I wasn't 'incognito' and it was one of my friends fighting the soldier, I probably would have done the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:05 am

/Sorin\

"Well...um..." I began, not exactly sure what I was going to do. Luckily, I didn't have to decide. Summer had already given the soldier a few good gashes in various spots on his body, so taking him down had become easier. A few punches, and he was out.

Summer stared at the solider for a few moments, a disgusted look on her face. She looked up, seemingly realizing that half the village--although, still no other soldiers, which was very odd--was watching her. She looked around, noticed me, and came running over to me.

"Come on, we need to get out of here. Now." She said.

"Uh, I didn't really pay for this stuff yet, so-"

"Sorin!" She said, almost sounding kind of...whiny. "We don't really have time for that. ...Who's this?" She asked, noticing the girl who I had been talking to.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 am

[Star]

"I'm Star," I replied, introducing myself when the girl asked who I was. "I just ran in to your friend here. Literally. Sorry about that again," I appologized sheepishly.

(Sorry that was so short. I can't really think of much else to put. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:43 am

('Tis okay. This'll probably be kinda short, too...^^')

/Summer\

"Again, it's fine," Sorin replied to the girl--apparently named Star--, shooting her a smile.

"Alright, now, we rea-" I began but was cut off by the sound of shouting.

"Hey! You!" I heard someone shout, and turned to see about ten soldiers standing about twenty feet from us, all in firebending stances. Apparently, the soldier who's butt I just kicked's friends had finally shown up, and some scared villager had probably pointed me out to them.

I muttered a curse under my breath, then quickly turned back to Sorin and the girl.

"Sorin, we really need to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:35 am

[Star]

I tried not to panic when I saw the soldiers in firebending stances. Of course, they were after the girl. But if they saw me, they would probably recognize me. And that would not be good.

"Um," I started, trying to think of what to say. "I've...got to get out of here, too. And I'm not trying to be a burden, but would you guys mind if I go with you? Just for a little bit, I mean. It's just...."
I glanced nervously at the soldiers, who seemed angry, and ready to attack.
"Yeah."
I wasn't sure how to explain myself at the moment, and I knew there wasn't much time before the soldiers started advancing towards the girl.

(Sorry, I couldn't think of any other way that Star would join them. Heh. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:50 am

(I know, I was like, "How's she gonna do this...?" That was good, though! ^^)

/Summer\

"Uh..." I stutterd, unsure what to say. Who the heck was this girl, anyways?

"Sure," Sorin agreed quickly, glancing at me for approval. I nodded slightly, although I wasn't exactly sure that was what I wanted.

"Alright, let's go. I'll hold 'em off for a second, then catch up with you guys," I said, figuring that was the easiest way for us to get out of this. I ran towards the soldiers, taking out my swords.

"What did you do to Chang?" One of them demanded, hatred in his eyes.

"What does it look like? I kicked his butt, just like I'm about to do you guys." I threatned, then leapt at the soldier, slashing one of my swords at him. He easily dodged, and the soldiers formed a circle around me. I expected this, though.

"Attack!" He shouted, and all at once, they shot large plumes of fire at me. I dropped to the ground, the fire missing me by an inch. The heat was horrible.

"Go!" I yelled at Sorin and the girl, now having the complete attention of the soldiers.

(In case there's any confusion, 'cause I couldn't really figure out how to say it, Summer purposefully dropped to the ground. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:10 am

(Okay. I got what you were saying. =P)

[Star]

The girl, who's name I still wasn't sure of, told us to go while she distracted the soldiers. I wasn't sure what Sorin was going to do, but I decided to try to stay casual. Even though the girl had the attention of those guards, there could always be other ones lurking around. So I followed Sorin, keeping my pace steady and trying not to panic. Why I was panicing, I'm not exactly sure. I usuaully wouldn't be panicing over something like that. But, for whatever reason, I was. Well, maybe panicing isn't the right word. It was more like...freaking out. Not quite panicing.
Anyway, I made my way to the edge of town as casually as I could, trying my hardest not to draw any attention to myself.

(I wasn't sure if Sorin would be running or trying to stay unnoticed, but either way, I think Star could have followed him (even if she was inconspicous about it if he were running Razz). So I figured this would work out. Sorry if it doesn't. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:29 am

(Nah, I figured they'd probably be rushing, but trying to be all inconspicous at the same time. If that makes any sense. Razz)

/Sorin\

As soon as Summer yelled for us to go, I looked at Star.

"C'mon," I said, and hurriedly started walking past the scene, trying not to draw too much attention to us. Star kept pace with me, and we soon made it to the edge of the town.

"Alright, let's wait here for a second," I said, stopping for a moment, and looking around. There were just a few people milling about, and no one was paying attention to us.

I glanced at Star, and noticed she was kind of freaked out looking. I considered saying something to her, but just then, Summer appeared, walking towards us. Actually, more like limping.

/Summer\

Once I noticed that Sorin and the girl were gone, I stopped playing around and got serious. I had already taken out about four of them. I easily took out five more, leaving one left. The one I had been talking to earlier, apparently their commander or something. He was panting, obviously already worn out. It was easy to see why he was a guard in some random town; he was too weak, tired to easily to be fighting in the war.

"Tired already?" I taunted, smirking slightly. He let out of some sort of growl, and leapt at me, letting his tiredness, his rage, get the best of him.

I dodged, but he surprised me by quickly grabbing my arm.

"Let me go!" I shouted, swiping at his arm with one of my swords, and leaving a huge gash near his elbow. He let out a painful cry, and instinctivly shot fire towards me. It was a lucky shot, he hadn't even been trying really, but he got me on the arm. I let out a cry of my own, the pain nearly unbearable.

I let my pain control my actions, and instantly stabbed my sword through his stomach. His eyes widened as I brought my sword back out. I wasn't about to wait around to see if he was okay--which I sincerely doubted--, both of our screams of pain had probably attracted more attention, and this had gone on long enough. I sprinted away from the scene, my leg feeling as though it was on fire. Luckily, it wasn't too far to the edge of the town. I soon noticed the girl and Sorin, and limped over to them, just wishing to get out of this place.

(Man, that was long! O_o')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (Rewrite)   Chance Meeting (Rewrite) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting (Rewrite)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: