The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cat and The Mouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:15 am

('Tis okay. I am known to be very lengthy in my writing sometimes. Razz And yes, yay for fictionaly jerky/snobby people getting killed! xP)

--K.C.--

I carefully moved her hands from her face.

"Hey," I said softly, lifting her chin up with my finger. "It's going to be okay. I've killed dozes of people before, and look at me. I mean, I'm not totally sane, but I'm still intact, right?"

Giselle narrowed her eyes.

"That's supposed to make me feel better?" she asked rudely, standing up. I stood silently, watching Giselle work things out in her mind. We were both surprised by a knock at the door.

"Take these two to the basement," I said in a whisper. "Then get in the shower. You need to get that blood off of you before it dries too much."
Giselle nodded, examining her hands quickly. Then she walked over to the couch. I walked down the narrow hallway and into the front room, opening the door.

"Hello?" I asked politely, being met by a woman and two men. One of the men I recognized immediatly. It was the man I had ran into at the crime scene earlier today. I smiled, being indefferent, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:20 am

-Roy-

We stood there waiting for a moment, when the door opened. It was young guy, probably in his early twenties.

"Hi," Donna replied, a small, polite smile on her face. "Um...we thought we heard a scream. Is everything alright?"

Before the guy could answer, I spoke.

"I'm sorry...Don't mean to bother you. My friend's just...paranoid," I said.

I practically jumped when I suddenly heard Jon say something from next to me.

"You...you were at that crime scene earlier."

"What crime scene?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 am

-K.C.-

I smiled politely.

"Ah, yes. That was me. I'm flattered that you remembered," I said, a bit of sarcasm in my voice. "Somebody was killed today, and I was at the crime scene, making sure everything was alright," I explained to the other man.

"Anyway, everything is fine." I said reassuringly. The woman asked who had screamed. I racked my mind, trying to come up with a believable excuse.

"It was my girlfriend," I said, trying to laugh like I was embaressed. "See, I kind of accidently scared her, and she just had to scream. She does that alot; she's easily scared."
There, that sounded like something any normal person would say...sort of.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:54 am

-Roy-

I instantly started laughing, then looked at Jon.

"THAT'S what you're doing?! Investigating someone's murder? ...Why?! ...Oh my gosh! You grew a heart! You actually care about someone! Dude! Who were they? Someone you knew? A friend? ...No, you don't have friends..." I went off, basically just saying the first thing that popped into my mind.

"Roy!" Donna scolded, punching me in the arm. "Shut up!"

(That was...very random!)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 am

(Yes! Yay for randomness! xP)

-K.C.-

I stood in the doorway, silently watching one of the men talking aimlessly to the other. It went on for a few long moments before the woman of the group punched the one man- apperantly named Roy- in the arm.

"Alright," I said, bringing attention back to myself. "Is that all you need?" I asked, trying not to be rude. "Or can I assist you in some further way?"

-Giselle-

I turned the knob to the right, and water spurted out of the shower faucet. I wasn't going to take a 'real' shower; I was just going to wash my hair and hands off.

I stuck my hand under the faucet first, wiping the red liquid off. Then I stuck my head under the faucet, getting all of my hair nice and wet. A few moments later, I turned the water off and stood in front of the mirror. Most of the blood had been washed away by the water, but some still remained. So I turned the sink on, got my hands wet, and wiped off the rest of it. Grabbing a towel, I managed to get most of hair somewhat dry. But it was still somewhat wet.

Only a few minutes after K.C. had answered the door, I was finished. So I walked through the narrow hallway, towards the door. Just as I had figured, K.C. was still standing at the door. I walked up silently behind him, but, of course, he knew I was coming. When I was a few feet behind him, he turned around.

"Ah, Giselle, how nice of you to join us," he said. I walked up by his side, looking at the three people on the other side of the door.

"What's up?" I asked casually, tucking my wet hair behind my ears.

--

(Yay for putting a post with two people's point of perspectives! xD I thought it'd be too short if I just put K.C.'s point of view. Sorry if it was kinda lenghty. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:38 am

-Roy-

"Yeah," I answered. "That's all. Sorry for bothering you," I continued, hints of laughter still evident in my voice. Just as I said that, a girl, probably a little younger than the guy, walked up to the door. She asked what was up. I took this as an oppourtinuity to leave.

"Sorry again," I apoligized once more. "Come on, guys," I said, and grabbed Donna and Jon by the arms, dragging them towards our vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:22 am

-K.C.-

As the group was turning around, I threw my arm around Giselle. I had learned long ago that every move- even the smallest- that you made in front of others was very important. Most of the time, when I was being suspected for something or another, Giselle and I played out the whole 'couple' role. Usually just infront of police officials and such. The story behind the reason we did that was a long one.

Turning around, I shut the door with my free hand. As soon as the door was shut, I freed my arm and turned Giselle to face me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, concerned. She had been completely freaked out just moments earlier, and now she was acting completely casual. The only reason for her behavior, that I could think of in that moment, was insanity. I wasn't fully sane, and I knew what it was like to have those little insane breakdowns. I didn't want to drag her down there with me.

When Giselle looked at me, the emotions were clear on her face.

"I just...I don't know how to react, honestly," she said, sounding confused. "I feel kind of upset that I've actually just done that, but it feels so...so good, at the same time. I'm not sure which emotion I should let take over. I mean, I'm trying to push it all into the back of my mind, but that's obviously not gonna work forever. And....I don't know. I'm probably not making any sense." Giselle sighed, leaning against the wall.

"Maybe I should just take you home, Giselle." I suggested, leaning against the wall beside her. She seemed obviously repelled by that idea.

"I can't go home, K.C. My parents hate me already. What if they found out?" She began to panic.

"They won't find out, Giselle. It's going to be fine." She took that into consideration, then she seemed to calm down.

"You're probably right. But I couldn't face them. Not right now, at least. I just couldn't stand it," she responded, sighing again.

Giselle had a terribly bad relationship with her parents. She somewhat hated them, she thought they hated her, ecetera. I thought over the options for a second.

"You could stay here, if you like," I suggested cautiously. "You'd just have to call your parents and tell them that you are staying over at a friend's house. No need to mention which friend, though."

Giselle's parents and I also had a bad relationship. We had only met a few times, and they had dubbed me "The Freak". I'm not even sure if they know my real name. But, point in case, they hated me. And they weren't aware of how much time Giselle spent with me. And, if Giselle could have it her way, it would be kept like that.

She looked over at me.

"Really?" she asked. I nodded. "Thanks. That...that would be great."

Giselle fished her cell phone out of her pockets and started dialing a memerized number. She stood there for a second before someone on the other line picked up.

"Hey, Mom?" she started casually, as if nothing were wrong.

--

(Wow, that was...kinda lengthy. Again. Maybe I need to start shortening up my chapter-thingies? '^^ Goodness, I hate how I can't ever put a somewhat-decent ending...half of the time, at least. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:04 am

-Jonathan-

Roy was dragging me away, but I soon got free from his grip.

"I'll be back at the tower later," I told him, and a look of confusion came onto his face.

"Why?" He asked simply, but I was already walking away. I could hear him sigh, then start to walk to catch up with the others.

I wasn't exactly sure where I was going. I was just wandering the streets. I was trying to think what exactly I could do with this case of mine. It was aggravating.

Incidentally, I wound up at the crime scene. I let out a sigh, and wandered into the alley, walking over to where the body had been found. I bent down, inspecting the ground. That's when I noticed a small, black hair. The girl's hair had been blonde. I carefully picked it up, looking at it. There was one in a million chance this would lead me to anything, but I was almost desperate at this point. I put it in a compartment in my utility belt, then stood up.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:40 am

-Giselle-

I held the cell phone up to my ear, listening to my mother's voice on the other end.

"Well, whose house are you staying at?" she asked, sounding concerned. I was actually kind of surprised at the fact that she would care at all. I thought about her question for a second before answering.

"Uhm, Iz's house. She invited me over after school today. I went to the house to tell you, but you weren't home. So I just figured I'd go ahead go over to her house."

My mother was silent for a few minutes. I asked if she was still there.

"If you're at Izabelle's house, then why don't I hear her brother?" My mom was always one to jump to conclusions. She was always thinking that I was up to something bad. Anyway, Izabelle had a little brother with Autism, so he was constantly making noise. He didn't understand what being quite meant, even though his parents constantly told him. It didn't really bug me, but my mom always listened for him in the background when I said I was at Iz's house. She never trusted me.

"Iz's parents went to the store, and they took him with them. They should be back any minute now." I explained, lying perfectly, almost convincing myself. Again, more silence came from the other end of the line. Finally, my mom seemed to give up. She sighed, telling me to be home by tomorrow morning.

"Fine," I answered, saying goodbye, and hanging up.

I turned around to tell K.C. that everything was taken care of, but he was gone. I looked around at the empty room, realizing that I was alone. I sighed, walking into the kitchen.

--

(That was kind of a filler chapter thingy. '^^ Just a quick minor character...thingy. Iz (which is short for Izabelle) is one of Giselle's friends at the high school they attend. And yes, she has a younger Autistic brother. So this wasn't just a character I made up out of nowhere! She really does exist (in my mind...Razz)! Anyway...yeah...'^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:47 am

(Yay for filler chapter thingies! Razz)

-Jonathan-

A little while later, I headed back towards where I left my motorcycle. In this city, it would usually be very stupid to leave a motorcycle or bike-or any personal possesion for that matter-unattended. But mine had a defense system. I wasn't going to let some idiot steal my bike.

I left for the tower, and got there shortly. I instantly went up to the common room, hoping to give the hair to Barbara so that she could run it through our system. Or, the JPD's system as it was. But when I got there, she wasn't sitting in front of the monitor, as she usually was.

Besides myself, Jericho was the only other person in the room. He glanced at me when I came in. I spoke.

"Joseph, where's Barbara?" I asked. He instantly started signing, telling me that she had gone to the computer store to get something for our main computer. I sighed, nodded my head in thanks, then walked over to the monitor. Knowing Barbara, she probably wouldn't be back for hours.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:46 pm

(Are we still doing this? I was going to go ahead and post my part, but I wasn't sure if you still wanted to do this, Batgirl.)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:05 am

(Yeah, definetly! *Has died from not doing this for so long. Ish reincarnated when she hears they're gonna do this again* Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:15 am

(Yay for you being reincarnated and us still doing this! Should I go ahead and post (since it's my turn....I can't think of anything to put, though '^^), or do you wanna go ahead and put another post?)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:00 am

(I could go ahead and post again. ^^ Sure you don't wanna post anything?)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:05 am

(Yeah, I'm sure. '^^ I think I'm going through temporary Writer's Block again...Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:18 am

(Okay. ^^ Let's see...)

--Barbara--

I hate leaving the tower. I mean, I love going to the city, but it's so damned hard! And I hate having to get any help. And people are ALWAYS trying to freakin' help me. They're like, "Oh, look at the cripple. Let me help her as my good deed for the day!" Sigh.

Also, Jump City sidewalks aren't very wheelchair friendly. They're all cracked and broken. And there's like, three inches of trash to wade through. Maybe I can talk Jonathan in to cleaning up the streets in the literal way.

Anyway, reason I was in this city I dislike going to so much: Our computer sucks. I'm constantly having to update it with the newest virus-protection and all that crap to keep those imaginary masterminds from hacking our mainframe. Jon's so freakin' paranoid, he thinks I don't keep any eye out for people like that. But, whatever.

(Hm...a bit filler-ish...)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:15 am

('Tis okay! Mine is filler-ish, too! Razz)

-KC-

I had left Giselle to her phone call, silently slipping away into the kitchen, towards the basement.

Openening the door to the basement, I looked down the stairs. It appeared that Giselle had done her job well enough. When darkness evaded the light, we would dispose of the bodies properly. Letting them rot in my basement was not the best option to choose. And, noticing that the police would get suspicious, the house had to be clean of all evidence.

Giselle had stopped talking in the other room, and I shut the basement door. She walked into the kitchen seconds later, looking quite aberrant, erratic.

"Maybe you need some fresh air?" I suggested gently. I was just waiting for her to go delirious. She nodded in response, and I led her to the door. I let her in front of me, and followed her outside. Letting her lead the way, we walked down the sidewalk silently.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:59 am

--Barbara--

Man, I thought as I left the computer store. Jon's going to HATE me for staying out this late.

See, Jonathan is WAY too protective. Not just of me, but of everybody, especially the kids. He's just so paranoid.

Anyway, as I wheeled myself along the sidewalk, I noticed it was almost dark. I considered calling Jonathan or Roy to come pick me up, but I decided against it. I wasn't completely helpless after all.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:32 am

-KC-

I noticed, after a while, that it was beginning to get dark. Giselle and I had been walking down the streets aimlessly, neither of us saying a word, for quite a while now. I was about to suggest making our way back to my house when I saw someone a little ways ahead of us.

This devious thought had been running through my head since we had left the house. Surely the group that had been to my house earlier was suspecting something. It was an obvious giveaway, really. The one detective-or whatever he may be- I had ran into on the streets found me suspicious, surely.

So I had to come up with a solution. Something that would catch the attention of the law enforcers out there, working my case- that of the teenage blonde girl- right now. Kidnapping seemed like a very alluring option at this point.
Giselle pulled her coat closer to her body as a cold breeze swept by. I examined the person infront of us; she was disabled, in a wheelchair. An easy target. I leaned over to Giselle, staying casual, and whispered something in her ear. I explained my plan quickly, and she looked up at me, wide-eyed. She began to protest, but I stopped her, and stopped walking. She stopped as well, and I pulled her aside, away from the...victim. I eventually persuaded her, for I figured I would need help. She was obviously against it, but Giselle gave in. And so the task began.

---

(Dun dun! xP Aww, poor KC has paranoid issues. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:35 am

--Barbara--

I had been on the sidewalk by myself for a while, until finally I noticed two people ahead of me. They looked a bit suspicious, so I tried to ignore them, keeping my head down. If worst came to worst, I had both of my escrimsa sticks on hand. If that didn't work, Jonathan had made me put in a "distress" button that I could press, immediately alerting him.((<--Too easy...)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Humor : &quot;Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal&quot;....What?

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:42 am

(Escrimsa sticks? What're those? '^^)

-KC-

Giselle began to walk up to the woman in the wheelchair, talking to her casually. As Giselle greeted the lady, I pretended to be walking the opposite way, behind the two of them. Once she had the conversation going, I began my 'attack', if you will.

First, I looked around, making sure that there would be no witnesses. Then, when I was absolutely sure that there was no one around, I snuck up behind the lady in the wheelchair. I wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled up, pushing down on her neck as well. It was just enough force to turn her unconcious, but not enough to suffocate her to death. Within a few moments of struggling, she was unconcious. I looked at Giselle, satisfied.. She looked back at me, worried.

"That was unexpectedly easy," I admitted, satisfied.

--

(Sorry it was so...short. '^^ I am feeling very uncreative today. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:48 am

(Bo-staffs. Remember those thingies Robin used to use in the animated series, the long metal staffs? Like those, except only about two feet long, tops.

...I'm not sure Babs would start up a conversation with some random stranger, nor just let someone come up behind her and suffocate her, but whatever. ^^')

--Barbara--

Crap. Crap, crap, crap!!! How could I let someone do that?! HOW COULD I LET THAT HAPPEN?!

I should've just ignored the girl when she started talking me, saying I was in a hurry or something. But nooo. I SHOULD'VE noticed the guy sneaking around behind me. I SHOULD'VE fought back when he put his arm around my neck and started to suffocate me. Nope. I'm an idiot. I'm a frikkin' idiot.

Well, I don't envy the person who did this when Jonathan finds me. Because he will find me. I know he will. He has to.

Last edited by Batgirl on Sun May 17, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:53 am

(Shh! He was supposed to be sneaky! (Razz) Anyway, like I said, I'm feeling VERY uncreative today. That was all I could think of. If you want me to change it, I will. '^^....And now Jonathan sounds like a stalker...Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:58 am

(Nah, that's okay. ^^

Oooh, he DOES sound stalker-ish, doesn't he? He's just really protective of his teams/really paranoid...)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:46 am

-KC-

When the lady in the wheelchair woke up, we were safely back at my house. Darkness had taken over the light outside, but it seemed as if I would have to wait on the others downstairs.

"Good evening," I said, almost teasingly, when the woman woke up. "How was your sleep?"

She was now helpless, I had made sure of that. I had confiscated any weapons she had, surprised that she had any at all, honestly.

--

(Again, sorry for the shortness. '^^ I'm feeling uncreative, as I've said about a million times already.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cat and The Mouse   The Cat and The Mouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cat and The Mouse
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: