The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Word of the Day!

Go down 
+2
Batgirl
Spooky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Word of the Day! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day!   Word of the Day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Oh, and that was sracasm when I said, "Wonderful. You're leaving." I defienetly don't want you to leave...ever.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day!   Word of the Day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:00 pm

Yeah, I kinda figured it was sarcasm....But I'm sure you were talking to El...'^^
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day!   Word of the Day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:26 am

Elandri wrote:
Star wrote:
No El, I think Batgirl is not only refering to this argument. Remember the whole stupid argument over the Naruto roleplaying threads? YOU didn't like them, so YOU made it a rule that you can only have ONE thread for it. -_-'
And I can count a couple more times that YOUR opinions have been forced into rules, where as ours (Batgirl's and mine) opinions don't EVEN COUNT AS ANYTHING!!!!
*takes a deep breath, and tries to calm down*.....

And, just for the record, I agree with Batgirl on this.....=\

Firstly, yours faces (-__-') don't add anything to this disagreement. It's just hinders my reading.

Look, I have to be brutal as an Admin. Those Naturo RPs were getting excessive and something had to be done about them. You didn't want to discuss them ao I took action, thanks.

Oh, please, quote me my posts where I've excluded your and Batgirl's posts. Because as far as I know, I haven't shunned any of your opinions. And NONE of my "opinions" have been forced into rules. You name a few and you have a valid point.

I was referring to everything on this site. We have to find a way that won't be offensive to anyone.

Plus, you agree with Batgirl on everything. Because you're her "Best friend... EVER." How do you think that makes me feel, saying that to the whole wide world with me being able to read it?

I'll be leaving here after this. All the time I put up with this, and I wonder why I stay. And this time, after I'm done here, I won't be coming back. Yeah?
Has El come back yet? I lurked stalked looked in her profile and she's been on almost every day, but I haven't seen her make a post...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day!   Word of the Day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:28 am

She's been on basically every single day, but has not posted at all. :[
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day!   Word of the Day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Hmm...That's odd. Then again, she DID say: "I'll be leaving here after this. All the time I put up with this, and I wonder why I stay. And this time, after I'm done here, I won't be coming back."

El's choice, not mine. I have no control over what she thinks. - -'
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

Female Number of posts : 1305
Current Location : England (the place where it rains all the time)
Hobbies : Fanfiction, reading, writting
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day!   Word of the Day! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:07 pm

Whats the new word?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day!   Word of the Day! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word of the Day!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids! :: The Random Board-
Jump to: