The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Quote(s) of the Day!

Go down 
+2
Batgirl
Spooky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:56 am

Yesh, isn't it wonderful? The two companies I hate the most, joining together...less work for me, anyways. Now all I gotta do is say, "Disney sucks", and Marvel'll fall right in there! Razz

It's almost a little sad...if there were even a shred of of me ever liking Marvel, it was just brutally murdered by the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.

Anywho(Razz)...yay food! ...

Quotes, quotes...

Conversation-thing between me and some person on this new forum I'm on:

Me(On auditioning for 'Cats' at the other person's local theatre): I don't know if you want my advice, but...there's no harm in at least trying, y'know? I mean, if it's something you want to do, you should go for it.

That sounded a bit corny...why does advice always sound corny when I give it?

Person: You make a good point... And it kinda looks fun... Aside from the spandex... *ponders*

Corny advice is the best advice. It goes best with buttery advice. Mmmm... Corn on the cob with butter... Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_razz

Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:24 am

Nice! Heh. '^^

Ohh, I know! I've got a few good quotes from this book that I'm currently reading, "The Beast". It's a weird book....Anyway, heres one! =P

"Now that I am blind I ask myself that a hundred times a day. What did I see? Did I really see fields ten acres wide swaying with lilies? Were the woman in La Plumita really so beautiful? Or am I seeing now with my heart what I never saw with my eyes?" --Gabi (the second main character)'s grandfather talking to the main character about how your eyes can decieve you (he's blind, by the way Razz).
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:11 am

Ooh, nice.

Let's see...Ooh, heh, heh, heh...

This is my post, after someone said that Teen Titans was on, and I turned on the TV/saw which episode it was(I edited it a few times):

"Yay!

...O.O IT'S BIRTHMARK!

EDIT:

"We are going to need ice cream." Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Laughing

Robin, Robin, Robin...you and your corny speechs. THIS is why I make fun of you, dude.

EDIT 2:

"'Cause when the world needs heroes on patrol! With their superpowers they unite! TEEN TITANS! Never met a villain that they liked! EXCEPT TERRA! Blah, blah, blah, can't type and listen at the same time....1, 2, 3, 4, TEEN TITANS, GOOOO!!!" Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Tongue"

*I say 'Except Terra' instead of 'Teen Titans. So does Kate. THEY'RE the ones who sing it wrong, not us. Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:14 am

The best quote in the history of quotes:

'Hey man, get out of my pie!'-Star/Spooky

Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:36 am

My quote is the best quote in the history of quotes? Why, I'm flattered! =P

That was from the whole time with me, you, and Kip, where we almost got murdered by Random Passerby Dude, right? Can't remember what thread that was...But I remember that. Good times, good times...Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:44 am

Yesh, it is!

That was in the 'Anyone writing a novel' thread. ^^ Page two up until the last page. We're so disruptive. Razz

Also, I DID die. XP O_o'
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 am

Ohh yeah! Heh. '^^ ....Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_razz

Anywhoddle....

"Yes, Rachel, I have the whole city of London in my pants." My friend, Megan, after I gave her a movie that takes place in London for Christmas last year. You see, she put the DVD in her sweatshirt pouch thingy, and she actually said, "I've got the whole city of London in my pouch!"
Buut, I thought she said 'in my pants', so I asked her about it, and that's when she said the quote that I just put up here...so...yeah...Kinda random. Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:32 am

heh...

In my teen club meeting a few weeks ago, this girl Gabby said, during our random discussions while we were making "Adopt Me!" signs for the dogs and cats:

Gabby: Yeah, like, 80% of my school is gay.

Me: What, did they take a poll?

Razz
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Ah, I missed this thread. Sooo.

"What's a... Happy prime?"
"A happy prime is a number that's both happy and prime. Don't they teach recreational mathematics anymore?"

Aaand a conversation with me and my friend Amber.
Amber: Gah, what'd you do that for?!
Me: Don't eat me!
Amber: I'm not going to EAT you.
Me: [eyes welling up with fake tears] Rea-lly?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:30 am

Other person: "Hey, what's your phone number?"
Me: "555-"
Other person: "Uh-huh..."
Me: "...BLUE APPLESAUCE!!"

XD
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:44 am

Razz

Quotes, quotes...

"Me, talking to myself as I often do(O.o...Razz):

Me: One of these days I'm gonna go crazy while watching this show(This show meaning 'The Mentalist')...I mean, look at me, I go absolutely mental--ha ha--every time something even remotely dangerous or something happens to the characters!"

As an instance of one of these moments where I freaked out:

"*As Jane/After Jane was kidnapped in last week's episode*

Me: OHMYGOD, JANE! Oh my gosh, was that Jane? DID THEY JUST KIDNAP JANE?! Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, oh-my-gosh...I think they did! Oh my god, how could they kidnap JANE?! Oh mygosh...okay, breathe. Think things over. They can't kill Jane. He's the main character. He's the freakin' "Mentalist" in "The Mentalist." The worst they can do is seriously maim him, shoot him somewhere non-fatal, stab him, maybe. And, besides, I doubt they'll even do that...yeah...OHMYGOD!!!"

Razz

And that was just a little glimpse in to what goes on when Batgirl's alone and watching TV. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:47 am

Ohh, I love that show! =P
But I haven't got to watch it lately. Gee...way to ruin the episode for me. Just kidding. Razz

Anyway...I think you're crazy. Wait...I know you're crazy. xP But that's okay, cuz so am I! XD
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 am

heh, sorry. ^^'

Yeah, it's so awesome...I only started watching it regularly around, like, the second or third episode of this season, but I had seen it before, like, after NCIS was on and I just left the TV on while I was online. Razz

Yes, I am very crazy. In private. And online. Otherwise, I'm, like, the most boring thing EVER. Razz Yay for craziness, though!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Double yay for craziness! XD
Where would the world be without all this craziness?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:55 am

Alright, just to revive this thread...
Here are some totally random quotes that I stole from icons and display pictures. Yay! xD

"So far, this is the oldest I've ever been."

"Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder."

"It's funnier now that I get it" (Something I also say, xD)

"I wanna go back to the time when getting high was on the swing set, Toys R Us was cooler than the mall, the mistakes were fixed easily, and the worst thing you could get from the opposite sex was cooties." (I like that one. Razz)

"I've got A.D.D. and a box of magic markers. Oh the thrills I will have." (Also sounds like something I say. Razz)

So yeah. There's an attempt to revive this thread thingy. '^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:26 pm

I was talkin' to this one friend of mine on another website in pm, and had said something about lurking the boards. She replied with this:

"And there aren't a lot of good boards . . . i was on one, but like, 3 bffs all started talking to each other and i got bored . . . HA! GET IT? board? bored? xD Sorry . . . I need to sleep. xD"

I laughed and I am not ashamed. XP

Me and said friend get kinda outta control random sometimes in pm, so I shall have to search for some more funny quotes...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Alrighty, found some more funny shtuff.

A conversation about finger guns/the chaos that ensues:

"Me: Yays!!! *Goes to pull out a finger gun, but comes back with finger scissors. Proceeds to play rock, paper, scissors with herself, and loses. Multiple times.* DX XP

Friend: *Joins you in rock, paper, scissors, and wins. Multiple times. ♪

Me: DX WHYYYYYY?!?! *Starts yelling at her hand* WHY CAN'T YOU WIN?!?!

Friend: I haz . . . *evilnesses flash in my eyes* Luck. (:<

*Beats you a couple more times*

Me: >-<

My hand is such a loser. I HATE YOU, HAND! *Cuts off her hand. Blood spurts from the bloody stump* O.O OHMYGOSH, HEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!

Friend: e_o *Gets sick to stomach* Aaaauuugh . . . *Grabs metallic hand, and stuffs it in stump* There. I'm NEVER playing that game with you . . . EVER."

Yesh, I am very dramatic, aren't I? Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Humor : &quot;Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal&quot;....What?

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:40 am

Yes. Quite dramatic. Razz

Hm....I can't think of any good/funny quotes right now. I shall come back later with more! =P
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Humor : &quot;Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal&quot;....What?

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:42 am

Okay, I've got a stupid one. But it's kinda random. So I guess it can go here. Razz
----

Me: *Puts some chicken noodle soup on her plate*

Brother: ...Why did you put soup on a plate?

Me: I...don't know. *To everyone* Look, I have dinosaur grilled cheese sandwich! XD

Everyone:.....
----

Yeah, I'm crazy. So what? Razz Here's another random yet stupid one.
-----

Me: *Gazing up at stars with boyfriend* Hey, look! It's the Big Dipper. Or, wait.....Maybe that's the Little Dipper.......Point in case, it's a Dipper. - -' "
----

Heh. Yeah....'^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:33 am

XP

Ummm...hrm...gawwsh. I don't have any random quotes. DX I guess it would help if I actually remembered anything past, like, a day. XP ...I supooose I could quote some shtuff from one of my fan fics I've been working on on and off recently. ...Yes, I think I shall do that! XD

Sooo, this is from 'It Always Rains: Sarah's Story'(as it's been tentively named), and it's just a random scene between older!Jonathan and Sarah. It's told through Sarah's POV...

"Six minutes later, I was dressed, packed, and ready to go. I left my room, and walked a few steps to my left towards Jonathan's room.

I knocked on the door once, then waited a few moments until he opened the door.

"Ready?" I asked as I looked at him. He had shaved off that little bit of stubble, and had seemingly trimmed his hair. It was still long enough for him to tie back, but now--coupled with his cleanshaven face--it didn't look as though he'd been living in an alley."

XP ...That's all I got. =P
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

Female Number of posts : 1305
Current Location : England (the place where it rains all the time)
Hobbies : Fanfiction, reading, writting
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:51 pm

^^ I like it! What's your fanfic about?

My quote: "The sky isn't the limit"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:27 am

It's a Teen Titans(It was an animated show about four years ago) fan fic basically about a few of my characters and them trying to save the world. ^^

Also! I believe I may be renaming it 'How To Save A Life.' I'm not sure yet, though. What do you think, Eden?

Oh, and nice quote. ^^
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:55 am

Yeah i've heard about it before Smile
The world always seems to be needing to be saved! haha

Yeah that sounds good! it's dramtic so it draws people in

I LOVE fanfics!

Oh thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:44 am

XD Yep. I was bein' lazy earlier...I shall further explain mah fan fic. =P The main character is Sarah West, a psychic/prophet/whatever ya wanna call her(she can read peoples' minds by having any sort of contact with them. Plus, she sees the future through dreams), aka 'Mentalyti.' She forsees the world basically ending, but she doesn't really know how/who causes it. Sooo, she seeks the help of my other character, Jonathan, who's basically an old(er) dude who's had all of his friends/family die on him and lives a lonely, secluded life. Then a bunch of other stuff happens. XD XD

Thanks. ^^

Yeah, I love fan fics, too! XD What kinda fan fics do you like? Like, for what books/TV shows/whatever?
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:44 pm

That sounds great!

Urmm i mainly read Twilight ones but i also like vampire diaries, The Host, Night World, House of Night and sometimes war of the worlds Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Quote(s) of the Day!   Random Quote(s) of the Day! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Quote(s) of the Day!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next