The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Under rated Musicians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Under rated Musicians Empty
PostSubject: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:20 am

Which artists do you think are under rated?

There's so much crappy music on the radio that is popular for some reason, good music gets pushed aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:56 am

Ummmmmm, lets see, I reckon classical stuff like the Brian Setzer orchestra is good.........
but no-ones ever heard of it........
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:45 am

Hey Kip, you're back, nice.

Yeah, I dunno who the person you said is... sorry, lol.

For me, it's Vanessa Carlton. She has good music, but some of her best stuff has been banned from MTV and VH1... for no reason. It's pretty lame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:31 am

Yeah, that's sounds really annoying.
I think old artists are underated, like Frank Zappa, and obscure artists, and anything non-mainstream.
Not that mainstream music is bad or anything, but obscure music is great too, like the mahotella queens.
(And you'd better edit out that chatspeak)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:39 am

I think Evanescence is kinda under rated. I mean, most people who like Alternative-Rock music knows and/or likes them, but if you don't listen to that kind of music, you've probably never heard of them.

And, most people who don't listen to that kind of music and have heard of them have only heard one of their songs, and probably not their bests. They never give them (Evanescence) a second chances (most of the time'^^)....

Wait, does that even have anything to do with under-rated musicians? '^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:44 am

Yes Star, it does ^^.
I myself only have one evanescence album, and I quite like it.
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

Female Number of posts : 4301
Current Location : not where i want to be
Humor : i'm so uncool, im cool
Hobbies : ...i need one
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:51 am

i think 'broadway calls' and 'leather mouth' are
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:24 am

Ohh, yay for someone else liking Evanescence! Very Happy (=P)

I have three of their albums: "Fallen", "The Open Door", and "Anywhere But Home", which is their tour in France. ^^
Oh! I also have "Eclipse: A Piano Tribute to Evanescence". ^^'

Which one do you have, Kip?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:46 am

Fallen.
My favourite is 'Haunted'.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:46 am

Ohh, I think "Fallen" is my favorite CD (out of those three).

Eh, "Haunted" is okay. I really like "My Last Breath," "Hello", and "My Immortal". ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 am

Okay okay okay, how come when I say the word 'h**l' I lose one of my precious warnings and then BB uses chatspeak and it's ignored?
:(
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 am

*Suddenly appears, having been waiting in the shadows, reading posts*

It is not! Thanks for reminding me, Kip. That's two warnings you now have, BB. No chatspeak!

...*Disappears, nothing to add to the conversation*
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:05 am

kip wrote:
Okay okay okay, how come when I say the word 'h**l' I lose one of my precious warnings and then BB uses chatspeak and it's ignored?
:(
Snitches get stitches.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:21 pm

*Reappears*

I had noticed that you had said that, just hadn't gotten the chance to do anything about it. ...NO CHATSPEAK!

*Vanishes with a puff of smoke*
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:16 pm

*watches Batgirl appear and then disappear, only to reappear and disappear again*

Woah....How does she do that?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Saying "lol" instead of "haha" will hardly affect anyone's life.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:55 am

That's not the freakin' point. Chatspeak is against the rules. Doesn't matter if it "affects anyone's life".
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:26 am

Where are all these rules listed?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 am

Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:52 am

Batgirl wrote:
Thsi was previously posted by Emily, and I thought that it would be good to have it on the front page. Like I said, Emily posted this a few months ago:

Dear Members
Let me state something. Comapared to other admins I know(I am a member of other message boards)I am very lenient with you. I don't complain that much about off topic and don't make you do other things. i was like that because I have never been a admin before. Yes I have had a website before but not a message board. It was a totally differnet experince. So basically what I'm saying is that is going to change. I know you are thinking,why? So let me clarify something. No I am not going to say,clean up the grammmer. Okay? I'm not. Here are new rules for posting.
You need to have at least 8 words otherwise it is considered spam.
"Cool" is not suitable
Do not be mean to the members
No chat speak like ttyyl or something. There are other people that are from different countries and they might not understand you. One person said something and the other person thought it was chat speak or something. Do not say stuff unless you either know that most people would know what it means or have a explantion
Don't double post. What I mean by this is,don't start a sentance and finish it in the next post. If I see any of that I will move it into the first post and delete the other post. There will not be any contests for posting. That just increases off topic.
If you post a topic,stick to it. If the topic is cool animals and you talk about something totally readom,it will be deleted. You talk about cool animals only. Nothing else.
Swearing or dirty stuff. This is just wrong. This is a kids site. If you say something like "OMG you fell for that? Lol" yes. OMG is not allowed. Oh my gosh is allowed but not the other term. I will erase it if I see it. And please,the dirty stuff? Yes this is a kids site. I really don't want to delete any members but I will if I have to.
Grammer: I know I kind of stated it before but let me say something that might clear it up a bit. Something like this
Hey,how r u? im doing gd. u? lol,ttyl
That is not good. It is barley reconzinable. It should be
Hey! How are you doing? I'm doing good! You? Lol! Talk to you later!
Lol is fine. Or even rotfl. But not the other stuff okay? Oh yes and *roll eyes* or something is fine. I am going to have sevral moderaters be on patrol and so if you see anything bad or off topic they can delete it, so watch what you say.
If a person is posting exssevie off topic then they will be warned and if they contune to do it,banned. So watch it,cause if you don't and you get a warning. You're out of the message board.
I'm sorry if this is harsh but off topic and some other things
are a problem
Thank you!
Admin M&M

Dude. Owned.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:56 am

Whatever. We have made it so that "lol" is unacceptable. We updated the rules, and that is that. If you want to keep on fighting, alright, but it's not going to change the fact that you still have only two warnings. It's not going to change the rules. I will freakin' PUT the rules on the FAQ page if that's what I have to do.
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:57 am

Batgirl wrote:
Whatever. We have made it so that "lol" is unacceptable. We updated the rules, and that is that. If you want to keep on fighting, alright, but it's not going to change the fact that you still have only two warnings. It's not going to change the rules. I will freakin' PUT the rules on the FAQ page if that's what I have to do.
If these updated rules were not in a public area before, it's unlawful to take away one of my warnings.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:06 am

Okay. Then how about we take away one of your warnings for being disrespectful to an Admin. Oh wait, maybe I should put Admins.

Now do you see what I was saying earlier, Batgirl?

And, BB, you should've known that NO chatspeak is allowed. None. And that is that.

Last edited by Star on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:12 am

Star wrote:
Okay. Then how about we take away one of your warnings for being disrespectful to an Admin. Oh wait, maybe I should put Admins.

Now do you see what I was saying earlier, Batgirl?

And, BB, you should've known that NO chatspeak is aloud. None. And that is that.
And poor grammar is not allowed either.

Seriously, the hypocracy is getting a little old.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:30 am

It was a mistake, my goodness!!! You are starting to annoy the freakin' crap out of me! I should just ban you right now! I'm SO tired of you being so disrespectful.

*mumbles something about shoving someone's face into a wall*....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under rated Musicians   Under rated Musicians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under rated Musicians
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next