The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)

Go down 
5 posters

Rate my Story (out of 10, 10 best 1 worst. Be honest)
My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_lcap13%My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_lcap0%My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_lcap0%My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_lcap7%My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_lcap7%My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 7% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_lcap66%My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Empty
PostSubject: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:44 am

Hey guys, this is the first part of my story, My Heart's Cry.
It is rated G, nothing bad in it.

My Heart’s Cry
By Lozza (can't give my real name, sorry)

‘I have to get out of here’ was my first thought as I rolled onto my side in my bed this morning. I had taken a beating from my foster parents for not taking out the garbage when I should have yesterday. The bruises are swelling and are now a dark purple-black, and this is not the first time it has happened.

I am an orphan. My mother died at childbirth and my father died in a car accident. I am being raised by foster parents. I’m 13 years old and I have long, waist length black hair that I wear in a plait. I have blue-grey eyes and a ski-jump nose. My mother named me Sévia. She says it means ‘wise and beautiful’.
I have gotten used to being on my own now, and don’t like people who talk to me.

Today I’m leaving, and no one can stop me. I will go to my grandparents place. It is only 5 kilometers from here, I should make it today.

I pack my only possessions into a grey and red thread bare back pack. I have a crumpled photo of my mother and father together. They are smiling and happy. Maybe one day I will be like that… I stuff four sets of clothes into my back pack as well as a stale loaf of bread taken from the fridge, a can of tuna and a bottle of water. I pick up furry lump, contemplating whether to take my only friend, my black cat. I called her Sarupa, after my childhood friend. This was before my father died and I had to move away.

Last edited by on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

Female Number of posts : 1571
Current Location : The Weirdest Planet in the world
Humor : Um, what is humor? Oh yeah I have tons of it.
Hobbies : Reading books, playing with books, selling books you get the picture.
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:34 pm

I think it is a promsing begining. When theirs more post it. I will be very intrested.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:01 am

Cool, thanks. I will write some more tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 3:57 pm

Great!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:59 am

haven't got around to writing more... but anyway...
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 5:44 pm

I hope you do soon!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:42 am

ok. Been real busy with ice skating and stuff...
Back to top Go down
kyrstie
kyrstie

Female Number of posts : 85
Current Location : arizona
Humor : 1 brother 2 sisters 3 altogether
Hobbies : GRAVE DIGGER (monster truck)
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 4:32 am

wow thats really good when can we read more??
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 10:50 am

Soon, just wanted to write more, like a chapter before I put it up.
And thanks!
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

Female Number of posts : 4301
Current Location : not where i want to be
Humor : i'm so uncool, im cool
Hobbies : ...i need one
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:49 am

cant wait
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:58 am

coolies, thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:23 pm

ur welcome
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 2:16 am

Gosh, I still haven't had time to write more! AAAH!
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:25 pm

its ok
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

Female Number of posts : 1305
Current Location : England (the place where it rains all the time)
Hobbies : Fanfiction, reading, writting
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:42 am

wah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)   My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Hearts Cry Rated G(First part of my story)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: