The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:51 am

~Star~

"Really?" I asked, slightly intrigiued (sp?). "That's really interesting! I've never killed a Firebender...or anyone, at that matter." I said, more useless information.

"Have either one of you ever heard of the town Yuuna-Suzu (random (big Razz) name '^^)?" I asked, again trying to start some sort of friendly conversation. I needed to earn their trust before I told them I was an Airbender. I mean, I thought it'd be obvious. Then again, I WAS wearing Water Tribe clothes, and had all of my arrows covered....So maybe it wasn't so obvious. Point in case, I'd like to earn their trust before they knew. I don't know why; I'm just....insecure...like that....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:59 am

~Summer~

I thought about it for a moment, then before I could answer, Sorin spoke up.

"I've never heard of it." He said. A few moments later, I spoke.

"I think I might've passed through there once. I've been all over the Earth Kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:04 am

~Star~

"Well, that was the town I lived in, before the Fire Nation attacked. I was just wandering...if it was still there. During the raid, I ran away, and never looked back. So I'm not sure if it's still standing, or if they burned it to the ground...." I said, twisting my hair. I did that sometimes...when I was nervous. You've got plenty of good reasons to be nervous. a part of me said. And it was right; I DID have quite a lot of reasons to worry....But, for now, I needed to push those worries to the side....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:06 am

~Summer~

"How many years ago did the Fire Nation attack your village?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:10 am

~Star~

"About a year and a half ago," I said, trying to remember back. So much had happened in that year and a half, it was hard to believe it had only been that short time ago.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:16 am

~Summer~

"Oh. I was wondering because I wanted to see how recently it had happened. Let's see....I think I was around eight when I went there, so yeah, I passed through there way before it was attacked."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:29 am

~Star~

"Yeah, before it was attacked, it was a pretty good village. We were always peaceful, and we were almost never affected by war....Oh, if you don't mind me asking," I said, looking over at Summer, "how old are you now?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:36 am

~Summer~

"Fifteen." I answered. "I've been on my own since I was 7." I added.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:38 am

~Star~

"I'm fifteen, too." I said, smiling slightly. "7? Wow....I've only been on my own since I was fourteen. So, like I've said, about a year....."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:42 am

~Summer~

"Yeah, my village was attacked when I was seven. That's when I killed those Fire Nation soldiers, after they killed my parents. Then I ran away, and I've been on my own ever since." I repeated.

~Sorin~

"I was standing there, listening to Star and Summer talk. (Hey! I just realized that all of our characters have the "S" thing going on! ^^')I was getting a little annoyed. It was a long way to Ba Sing Se, and if we wanted to get there soon, we had to get going.

"Uh, girls?" I said, trying to get their attention. "Maybe we should get going."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:46 am

(Yeah, I realized that earlier! Razz)

~Star~

"Uh...Right....Sorry...." I said, laughing nervously. I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

"Let's get going, then."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:49 am

~Summer~

I had almost forgotten that we had somewhere to get, and was glad that Sorin had reminded us. I began walking down the path, the others following suit.

~Sorin~

I let out a sigh of relief that we were finally going, and began walking, quickly falling into step next to Summer.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:16 pm

~Star~

I stayed my length behind them, for some reason not wanting to get too close. I followed them, and everything was silent. Almost eerie....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:35 pm

~Summer~

We had been walking for a while when I heard something. I stopped,turning my head to the right, where I had heard the noise come from, and a small twig fell down from one of the trees. I looked up to the tree, and narrowed my eyes. Yu-Yan Archers. As I looked around at the trees around us, I realized there were at least tenty or thirty sitting in the trees.

Now, for most people, this wouldn't of been a problem. They would've just went along on their way, ignoring the Archers, knowing that they had done nothing at that the Archers weren't looking for them. Even Sorin or Star probably could've walked right past. But I wasn't them. I was a wanted enemy of the Fire Nation. Had been for eight years.

I turned to Sorin and yelled.

"Run!" I shouted. I wasn't usually the one to run away from a fight, but we were horribly outnumbered, and I wasn't alone. If I had been by myself, I might've taken the risk of a fight, but I couldn't endanger Sorin. And Star, of course. (Razz) So I started to run.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:11 am

~Star~

As soon as Summer had yelled "Run", my first instinct was to look around for the enemy. My eyes scowered the whole area, and then something caught my eye. No, not something, someone. Up in the trees, there were about thirty Yu-Yan Archers in the trees. Instead of fighting, like I usually would, I took off running, trying to hide in the forest. Not a good idea....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:17 am

~Sorin~

As soon as Summer said "Run", I knew it was bad. I had only known Summer a few days, but I knew her well enough that she usually never backs down from a fight.

I began to take off running down the path after Summer, when I noticed that Star had darted into the forest. I looked in-between the two, and decided that Summer had a better chance of taking care of herself. I hadn't seen any weapons on Star, and I wasn't sure if she could bend. So, I raced after Star.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:22 am

~Star~

I noticed that there were even more Archers hiding in the forest. Of course, I hadn't done anything wrong...to them. But maybe the Fire Nation....

Now, if I was that innocent little girl that I had been before, I would've backed down, and acted like nothing was happening. But I couldn't now; the Archers had noticed that I was wondering, and probably thought I was suspicious or something. So they had aimed most, if not all, of their arrows at me. Great, I thought, just great.

I turned around and noticed Sorin, and expected Summer to be following. But, of course, she wasn't there.

"What happened to Summer?" I asked when he got close enough.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:27 am

~Sorin~

"Summer can take care of herself. I wasn't sure if you needed help." I said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:31 am

~Star~

"Oh." I said simply, then turned back to face the Archers. Maybe they weren't aiming at me. Maybe they were aiming at Summer....

Stranger or not, I had to do something about this. I wasn't going to do Summer's job for her, I was just going to...help. I blasted a gust of air at one of the Archers, and it knocked him out of the tree. Once everybody heard him fall, their heads all turned in my direction. Okay, now they were aiming for me....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:16 am

~Sorin~

I let a small gasp escape as soon as my brain registered what I had seen. Star had sent a gust of air at an archer. This girl was an airbender.

I shook my head, trying to make my brain function again. My eyes shot to the nearest archer. I got into a firebending stance, then shot a ball of fire at the woman who was sitting on the branch, knocking her off and most likely burning her.

(Okay, I know it ends sort of abruptly, but that's all I could think of for him. ^^')

~Summer~

I had been running for maybe fifty feet, as fast as my feet could carry me, when I realized that I couldn't hear any footsteps. No one was behind me.

Where are they? I thought, stopping dead in my tracks and looking around. That was a mistake. I hadn't realized that the archers were so spread out.

I was wrong before when I said there was maybe fifty. There was at least a hundred, spread throughout the forest. And what seemed to be a quarter of them-probably less, but that doesn't really matter-, had their bows trained on me.

I glared at a few of the closer ones to me, and by chance, happened to look farther off into the forest. The first thing I saw was Sorin shooting a fireball at one of the archers. Knowing that I was dead without some help-probably dead even WITH some help, too-, I yelled in his direction.

"SORIN!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, and half a second later, I wish I would've just kept my mouth closed.

I felt maybe five arrows pierce my skin in different places. My arm, my shoulder, one in my leg, one that was a little off spot and had only grazed my arm, and the most painful: My stomach. I doubled over in pain, falling onto the ground and trying to pull the arrow out of my stomach. I blinked my eyes, trying to keep them open. I could hear the crashing of bushes, and someone yelling my name. The last thing I saw was the face of one of the archers, now down on the ground, standing next to me, and smirking.

(O_O Poor Star! Razz heh, Sorry it was so long. I had a sudden burst of ideas. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:16 pm

(Wait....Why "poor Star"? '^^ Razz)

~Star~

As soon as I heard someone- most likely Summer- yell Sorin's name, I turned around. The second I turned, I saw Summer, getting hit by a barrage of arrows. I ran in her direction as fast as I could.

Once I got close enough, I saw one of the Archers standing next to her, getting ready to..."finish her off", more than likely. With another strong blast of air, I knocked that Archer about 50 feet backwards. More of the Archers, still in the trees, starting shooting another barrage of arrows at us.
I made a big wall of air, causing all of the arrows to bounce back.

I could hear Sorin coming closer, and all I could do was wait. If I tried hitting the Archers, I would have to put the wall down, which could hurt both Summer and myself. And, even if I did put the wall down, I wouldn't be able to knock off all of the Archers. So all I could do was wait. Hold up the wall with all of my strenght, and wait....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:35 pm

(Ooops, I meant to put poor Summer. O_o' Sorry. ^^')

~Sorin~

The second I hear Summer shout my name, I whipped my head towards the direction I heard her voice, and my eyes widened. She was surrounded by archers, and as soon as she had called my name, they had shot at her. I watched her fall to the ground, obviously in much pain.

I felt like my limbs were frozen to that one spot, like I couldn't move half an inch. I watched as Star darted over to Summer, and as she airbended at some of the archers. She made a wall of air to protect them from the arrows.

I blinked a few times, making myself come out of my daze. Then I ran. These guys weren't going to get away. I was going to make sure of that. I ran faster than I ever had before, and the second I got to where they were, I shot a wall of fire at about ten of them. They fell out of the trees, screaming at the burns that probably engulfed their bodies. I turned to the other six that sat in the trees, now staring at me, their faces pleading with me. Sadly for them, I didn't care. I shot a huge fireball at them, engulfing the tree they had been sharing with fire. I was breathing hard, my rage clouding my judgement.

I looked around, and realized that the rest of the archers had fled. I turned to where Summer was lying on the ground, and let out a small gasp. She was bleeding, a few arrows sticking out of her body. I pushed past Star and fell down on my knees next to Summer, taking it in.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:41 pm

~Star~

I backed up after Sorin had taken care of all the archers. I wasn't sure if Summer and Sorin had any realtionship between them, but I could clearly see the pain on Sorin's face as fell to his knees by Summer. So I backed up, getting out of the way.

After a few moments of silence, I walked back over.

"We're going to have to get the arrows out of her, and get her bandaged up." I whispered, keeping my voice gentle and soft.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:51 pm

~Sorin~

I nodded slowly, then stood up, my legs wobbly.

"C-could you do it?" I asked, my voice hoarse and cracking. "I d-don't think I could...." I glanced over at Summer, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:57 pm

~Star~

I could understand Sorin's pain. Nearly the same thing had happened to me before. I slowly nodded my head, then walked over to Summer.

I kneeled down by her, and it looked like she had passed out. That might make things a bit easier. I worked on the arrow in her arm first. I put both of my hands on the end of the arrow, and slowly twisted it, until it was loose enough to carefully pull out. I did the same thing to all the other ones, too. Then I looked at the one in her stomach. That would be the hardest one to get out, and I would need to be as careful as I possibly could be. I slowly and carefully, more careful than before, pulled the arrow out of her stomach. I saw her flinch, but once I had gotten it out, she would've probably been in even more pain, if she wasn't unconcious, that is.

Once I removed all the arrows, I stood up and turned to Sorin.

"Do you have any guaze or bandage? If not, we're going to have to get into the nearest town- and fast."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: