The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:22 am

(Poor Sorin! Razz)

~Sorin~

"What?" I asked, not really sure how she could tell I was nervous. "Uh, no, w-why?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:25 am

~Toph~

I laughed again. Maybe have new people in our group wouldn't be a bad thing after all.

"Oh, c'mon, I know you're nervous. Just tell me why," I said, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:36 am

(heh heh, this should be fun.)

~Sorin~

"Uhh...." I said, not really sure what to say. Luckily, I didn't have to say anything. (heh heh heh) I heard a yawn, and turned my head to see that Summer was just waking up.

"Oh, look. Summer's awake!" I said, feigning interest.

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:00 pm

~Toph~

I sighed once, trying not to laugh, But my small smile was still in place. I turned in Summer's general direction.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I said teasingly.

(Hehe, Sorin was saved by Summer....Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:16 pm

~Summer~

They had both just noticed that I was awake, but what they didn't know was that I had already been awake and listening to them.(O_o heh heh heh) I looked at both of them, shooting a quick glare at Toph, even though she couldn't see it.

(heh heh)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:02 am

(Do you think Toph CAN tell when people give her evil glares? No, seriously! Razz)

~Toph~

I could tell that the girl, Summer, had looked over in my direction. I bet she was giving me some kind of evil glare. I glared at her back, or tried, at least. I knew it probably wouldn't mean much, considering I could see. Then I thought of something. This Summer girl, if she annoyed me any more than she already was, would make a pretty good target for all of my scheming (sp? Razz) goodness. Sweet victory is mine.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:41 am

(I...don't think so! Razz)

~Summer~

It almost seemed as though she glared back at me...I ignored this, then spoke.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 pm

(Yeah, I didn't really think so, either. Razz Razz)

~Toph~

"Oh, just talking. Does Sorin here get nervous easily or something?" I asked, pointing to him and laughing teasingly again.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:09 pm

~Sorin~

I let out a small sigh and stood up, stretching my arms out. I shot a glare over at Summer, trying to warn her not to answer Toph. (Razz) I looked around, then spoke, trying to change the subject.

"Does everyone always sleep this late?"
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:56 am

~Toph~

"No, not always. I'm not really sure why everyone's sleeping in late today....Hold on a second," I said, standing up. I turned my back to the two, and faced one of the earth tents a few yards in front of me. I put my foot solidly on the ground, feeling the vibrations. I lifted up both of my hands, and, with a smirk, I raised them both roughly. There was a wave of earth going towards the tent. A few seconds later, I had what I was aiming for. Sokka ran out of the small tent, screaming "Earthquake!!". I laughed at him, and then tried yelling over him.

"Good morning, lazybones." I said, laughing slightly again.

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:00 am

(heh heh heh.....hey! I just remembered something! I was thinking that....oh...wait.....I don't think I could do that....^^')

~Sorin~

I laughed, watching as Sokka came running out of the tent.

"Morning." I said between laughs.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:04 am

(Wait...Do what? DO WHAT??? (Razz))

~Toph~

"Toph, that WASN'T FUNNY!!" he yelled back, obviously furious.

"Maybe not to you," I said, laughing again, "but it sure entertained me!"

I could tell that Sokka's screaming and our laughing had waken someone else up. Star.

(Dun, dun, DUUNN!!!.....Okay, NO IDEA why I did that....'^^ Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:10 am

(.......Nevermind!! Razz (Yes, I AM just trying to drive you crazy. ...There really is something I was thinking about doing, though....Razz))

~Summer~

I smirked at that Sokka guy. He was kinda cute....(HINT HINT)I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, and noticed that Star had woken up.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:35 am

(Dun dun.....DUUUUNNN!!!! Razz Razz)

~Star~ (I'll probably do a few more of Toph's POV in a second...Razz)

I heard a scream, and woke up immediatly. But, when I looked around for the danger, I realized it was just Sokka. Toph had probably pulled another prank on him or something. I laughed it off, and then streched my arms out. Then, I got on my best "I-just-woke-up-because-of-an-obnoxious-person-and-I-want-to-go-back-to-sleep" voice. (Razz)

"So-o-o-o-kaaaa!!" I yelled, sounding sleepy still. "Will you KEEP IT DOWN?? I'm TRYING to SLEEP!!" I yelled, groggily-sounding. I moaned, and acted like I was going back to sleep.

(Wow, that was...random. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:37 am

~Sorin~

I laughed, then spoke.

"Uh, it's getting kinda late. Do you think we should start to get going?" I said, still kind of laughing.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:42 am

~Star~

Once Sorin spoke, I jumped up nearly immediatly. I jumped off of Appa, using an air cushion to...cushion my fall.

"Good idea!" I said, happy and perky. I looked over at Sokka and gave him one of my "laughing on the inside" looks. He scowled at me, then said "You two really annoy me sometimes!"

"Your point?" Toph asked, slightly laughing.

"Go wake the others up," I suggest, turning to Sorin and Summer.

"Where to first?" I asked. I figured that, if we were trying to find Sorin's parents, and we'd be headed towards the general area of the Fire Nation or Earth Kingdom, it didn't really matter where we went first.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:44 am

~Sorin~

Um.....I'm not really sure. Where do you think the Fire Nation would take my parents?" I asked, trying not to think of the one thing that had been in my head for a while. What if they didn't still have my parents? What if......what if my parents were gone?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 am

~Star~

"Well," I started, "I don't really know much about the Fire Nation. But, my guess is that they might've taken them somewhere...like the capital city or something? Why did they take your parents in the first place?" I asked, knowing that would really help us find their location,
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:50 am

~Sorin~

"Um....." I muttered, not really wanting to explain. Luckily, Summer stepped in,

"Because they were benders." She said, with an expression on her face which I had to recgonize as her "I-hate-The-Fire-Nation" look.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:54 am

~Star~

"Okay..." I said, thinking it over. I'd never really been to the Fire Nation, and what I knew about them- their government and...arresting-method, at least- was very limited.

"Maybe....Maybe the capital city, like I said?" I said, kinda sheepishly. I turned to Katara who was saying "Oh, that was Sokka screaming? I thought it was a rabid hog-monkey", and tried getting her attention. Her mother was captured because she was a bender, right? Maybe she would know something about it....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:58 am

(.......Wasn't Kaya killed by the Fire Nation?)

~Sorin~

"Any idea where THAT is?" I asked, slowly losing confidence.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:11 am

(Hehe, that's part of my story. Star doesn't know that....Razz)

~Star~

"Well, I'm sure it'd be easy to spot. I mean, I've heard it's in the middle of a crater or something...." I said, my voice trailing off. That's when I remembered something. It was like some kind of flashback or something....a vision, running through my head.....

It was about a year ago, and I realized the scene quickly. It was when the Fire Nation had raided my village. I remember that two of the soldiers drug them off, out of my sight. But as I ran to try to save them, I could hear one of the soldiers yell something about taking them to some prison in the Fire Nation capital....

I was snapped back into reality when Katara tapped my shoulder and spoke.

"What is it, Star?" she asked me, traces of laughter still in her voice from her earlier joke.

(Oh, and I'm not really sure if they have a prison in the Fire Nation capital or not....'^^ Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:14 am

(I think so.....The one that they put Iroh in, the same one that Ozai's now in. ^^)

~Sorin~

I noticed Star sorta trail off, then snap back to reality when Katara touched her on the shoulder. I spoke.

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:47 am

(Oh yeah, right, okay! ^^)

~Star~

I shook my head, like I could shake the bad memories out. After I didn't speak for a few minutes, I could see the worry creeping in on Katara's face.

"It's just....my parents. They were taken away when my village was attacked. They took my mother because she was an Earthbender, and they took my father because they thought he was an Earthbender, too. But he's not...er, wasn't....." I said, hesitant with the last word, and my voice trailed off once again. A few seconds later, I spoke again.

"And I heard the soldiers that took my parents away say something about a prison in the Fire Nation capital. If that's where they take benders, that might be our best chance."

I could tell that the laughing behind me -Sokka, Aang, and Toph- had stopped off short, and they were all listening to what I had to say. I looked down and closed my eyes, again trying to shake out the bad memories....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:55 am

~Sorin~

I thought about it for a moment, then looked at Summer. I wanted to discuss this with Summer.

"We'll be right back." I said, motioning to Summer for her to follow me. We walked a little ways away, but they could probably still hear us, and they could defiently still see us.

"What's wrong?" Summer asked, worry in her voice.

"I....I don't know what to do. This is all happened so fast....And.....And I don't know if my parents are even at that prison. What if they aren't, and we go all that way for nothing? Or....or what if they're....." I said, trailing off, not wanting to even think of what could've happened. I stared at the ground. Then, Summer did something I never expected her to do. She hugged me. Then, she whispered in my ear.

"Well, whatever you choose, I'll be with you every second. Especially if it means kicking some Fire Nation butt." She said, making me chuckle a little as I hugged her back.

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story   Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting-An Avatar Story
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: