The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Empty
PostSubject: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:21 am

I wasn't sure if this belongs in the Writing Forum...si I just put it here. Anyway, I have an idea. I was thinking, after we finish the Sword-Fighting thing, maybe we could do like a sequel that takes place however many years into the future. And Jon, Elandri, and Lynn would meet up, maybe not recognize each other at first, then maybe be kind of surprised when they find out. Like, they would somehow end up in the same forest they're in now(Not sure HOw they'd end up there....), and fight each other before they recognize each other. I don't know, just an idea I've been working on. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:31 am

Ooh, sounds cool! And fun!!
Yeah, I think it's a GREAT idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:39 am

Thanks! I was thinking about maybe fourteen or so years into the future.....maybe a little more than that........I was thinking that because that's when I have Jonathan in the future's profile set. Well, this is the profile I have for him:(f Straight from my Notepad file titled "Ideas". That's why it may seem kind of rough, it's mostly just for me to remember things and have a set idea.)

Jonathan Wayne/Lightning

Powers/Weapons/Misc. Items: Able to manipulate and create electricity. Has a black utility belt, which contains: Two bo-staffs, a communicator, many small silver balls charged with electricity, and a compartment for holding miscellanous items.

Uniform: A black, short sleeved shirt with a lightning bolt down the front, black denim jeans, a black jacket/overcoat thing, combat boots, and gloves that expose his knuckles.

Personality: Cut off and very serious, especially compared to his personality from years before. A strict leader.

Full Name: Jonathan William Andrew Wayne

Occupation: Lightning: Superhero. Jonathan Wayne: Head of Wayne Enterprises.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:42 am

Ooh, cool! Well, if El agrees and likes this idea, I'll have to make future-Lynn's profile. '^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:43 am

Okay! I hope El likes this idea!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:51 am

Yeah, me too! Now all we have to do is wait for her to post here.....
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:22 am

Fantastic idea. I'd love that!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Yay! It'll probably be a while until we actually finish the Sword-Fighting thing, but I just wanted to see if you guys thought it was a good idea. ^^
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:42 pm

Yay! And yeah, who knows how long it'll take us to finish the sword-fighting thingy. Razz '^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:07 pm

I'd like to keep it going as long as we can, until it seems like the right time to end it.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:00 am

Yeah, same here. =D
It's getting kind of interesting. Razz '^^
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:23 am

Here's my little character description thing-bob for El in the future.

Elandri Kestral

Powers/Weapons/Misc. Items: Powers - none
Weapons - Two long swords, a saber, a rapier and daggers
Misc. Items - A healers' kit including healing salve, bandages, medical equipment and ointment.

Clothing: The same dress style she wore in the forest fourteen years ago with some modifications (Oh my gosh! Elandri grew out of her hating dress thingy...), crafted by the same person that made her first dress. This is for when she's not fighting. When she is, she wears black leggings and a light silk, white shirt (long sleeves, ruffled at the cuffs, large "V-neckline" exposing a large amount of chest area with ruffles, ties at the back tightly) with a tight green and red waist coat over it, finished off by a black hooded cloak.

Personality: Still sarcastic and disconnected, likes pranks, but is very serious about fighting. She has no companions, and prefers to work alone.

Appearance: Onyx eyes, curled, waist-length, midnight black hair. Lily white skin, a slight, tall figure and a large bust.

Full Name: Elandri Adriana Kestral

Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:12 pm

Hmm, I don't think I knew her last name before! That sounds cool, but I have a question...I've heard of sabers, but what exactly do they look like?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:52 pm

Hmm, I think I shall do a better profile thing of Jonathan. The last one was from my ideas thing I have on my computer, so it was basically just basic stuff that I had to remember for my story. Here's a different one....

Jonathan Wayne

Powers/Weapons/Misc. Items: Powers: Can manipulate and generate electricity.

Weapons: A sword, a utility belt that carries two bo-staffs(I'm pretty sure that's what they're called....), a bunch of tiny balls charged with electricity, some smoke ball-things, and a small knife/dagger-thing.

Misc. Items: Umm....a wallet possibly, with a picture of both of his teams(Both the original Teen Titans team and the new one he leads.). I might come up with something else or get rid of the wallet....

Uniform: A black, short sleeved shirt with a lightning bolt down the front, black denim jeans, a black jacket/overcoat thing(Like, one of those overcoat things...wow, THAT was descriptive.), combat boots, and gloves that expose his knuckles. I seriously doubt you need to know this, but when he's at work(He runs Wayne Enterprises after his dad dies.), he wears a suit without a tie. He's actually nicer when he's at work...

Personality: A very serious person compared to how he was years ago. He takes battle seriously, and can usually end a hand-to-hand battle instantly. He does not joke, and he barely puts up with the people on his team that do.

Appearance: Dark brown hair that's kind of short, green eyes(If I have him use his powers, yellow when his powers are on, blah, blah.), is about 6' tall and is slim, but not THAT slim.

Full Name: Jonathan William Andrew Wayne. William after his grandfather on his mother's side, and Andrew for his mother's maiden name.

Occupation: Superhero usually, but head of Wayne Enterprises as Jonathan. Who knows? Maybe the whole Wayne Enterprises thing will come in handy in the story.....yeah, probably won't. ^^'

If you have any other questions about him you might need to know for the story, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Hmmmm....I must start to work on future-Lynn's profile!! '^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:38 am

Yeah! Post it here as soon as you do! On a side-note, I was thinking...I'm hoping we can keep our debate over in the "Avatar" thread seperate from the Sword-Fighting thread. Meaning, I hope we can just keep on with the story without letting that Avatar thing get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:42 am

Yeah, same here. And, unless worse comes to worse, I'm pretty sure I can refrain from Avatar-related things on the Sword-fighting thread.....Okay, I'll start working on her profile now! =D
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:43 am

Way off-topic, but I've finally started working on the next chapter of my Avatar/Sorin story....^^
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:55 am

Yay! When will I get to read it? ^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:58 am

It might take a little while, considering I basically have no idea what I'm going to have happen. I can tell you the name of the chapter, though! "A Chance Meeting"..no, I DO NOT know who they'll meet yet. I have a few ideas, but nothing concrete.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:12 am

Ooooh, I see. '^^
Well, good luck on that, then!

Back on topic....I just got started with Future-Lynn's profile! I should have it done by sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:13 am

Yay! I can't wait to read it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:30 am

Almost done....Ooh, now you'll finally be able to know Lynn's full name! Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:31 am

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:35 am

Yep! But I think I'm gonna change her last name....I don't know yet. '^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)   An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Idea...(Star! Elandri! Read This!!)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next