The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Write a Story...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Write a Story... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:36 am

He scoffed.

"Don't tell me what to do, child." He said, pushing her sword aside easily, grabbing his own sword.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:38 am

Anahri took a stab at Maxwell's arm with her small, swift sword, oblivious to the fact that all eyes were on the pair. She was at a large disadvantage, as she was still in her dress.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:42 am

Maxwell sidestepped, grabbing her sword and pulling at it. He pulled her off the ground, then yelled at the people watching them.

"Do you not have something to do?!"

They stopped watching and went back to talking. He bent down next to Ann so that his mouth was right next to her ear.

"You do not want to mess with me, child. You will regret it." He said in a voice that would send shivers up your spine. He stood up straight and looked down at her. He ran his sword across her face, turning the blade at her cheek, making some blood leak out.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:46 am

Anahri glared at the intruder. "Oh, and you're "Mr. I'm-so-great"? Ego-centric much?" She was aware of hot liquid running down her cheek, and put a pale hand to her cheek. She made a small grunting noise, and glared at Maxwell once again. Anahri already knew that he was not one to mess around with, or to toy with.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:48 am

He glared at her once more, then snapped his fingers. A minute later, a servant came running up.

"Y-yes sir?" He asked.

"Go get the empress. I would like to tell her something." He said, then turned back to Ann.

"Listen to me child, you will not mess with me. Next time, it will be much worse them a small cut on your face."
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:50 am

Anahri stared at Maxwell incredulously. "You cannot simply 'fetch' the empress. She is the leader here, you know." She was furious at this man, and she hadn't been near him an hour. "Either that, or you must be her husband." She proceeded to turn her head away defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:51 am

He smiled devilshly(sp?)

"Who says I'm not?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:54 am

Anahri grinned. "Touche, dear, but who says you are? The last time I checked, the empress was a maiden for life." She was sure she had won this battle, and hoped that this Maxwell character would not find another witty remark to throw at her.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:57 am

"Maybe, maybe not."

Just then, the srevant came back, the empress in front of him. She was dressed very elagantly(sp?), much more so then Ann. She turned to Maxwell and spoke.

"Yes, Max dear?"

Max flashed a smile at Ann, then turned back to the empress, frowning.

"Could you keep a better hand on your servants, my dear? This one," He nodded at Ann. "Tried to attack me."

The empress(I feel like she should have a name.........)spoke to Ann.

"Is this true, Anahri?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:03 am

(A name... a name... Shenna (shortened from Shenanja)?)

Anahri glared daggers, again, at Maxwell, and then turned to look at the empress. "I did NOT," she yelled through gritted teeth. "HE lashed out at ME, not the other way round!" She motioned to her cheek, where she had been cut, but then drew back after realizing who she was speaking to. "I-I'm sorry, your highness."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:05 am

"I was merely punishing her for speaking out to me, Shenna. She then tried to attack me with her sword!"

Shenna looked at Ann.

"You will behave towards, Maxwell, Anahri. If you don't, you will be severly punished." She said, then walked away.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:06 am

Anahri sighed. "Somebody's always getting me into trouble," she grumbled unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:08 am

"Now do you believe me, child?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:23 am

Anahri stamped her foot, rather childishly. "No! The empress told me herself, she'll always be a maiden!"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:25 am

Maxwell's anger showed again. He grabbed her by her hair, pulling her up to his eye-level.

"Well, maybe she lied. Either way, you were told not to talk to me in such a way, or you will be punished."
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:28 am

"Who do you think you are?" Ann growled dangerously. "Anyway, what can you do to me?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:29 am

"I can do many things you are not aware of, child."

He threw her down onto the ground. His eyes glinted slightly, and she could hear a voice inside her head.

"Like this." His voice said inside her head. Her eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write a Story...   Write a Story... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write a Story...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: