The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Un-Offical Injustice Gang

Go down 
+3
punkrock_bassist
Spooky
Batgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:03 am

"Hmm...." I said, examining the ship-er, "jet". Gir immediatly jumped up the stairs and into this "jet". I heard him sqeaul "Woo!"
I followed him onto the ship-jet thing, and looked around when I got inside it.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:34 am

(Okay, lemme describe the jet.(I'm making this all up right now...Razz)It's really big. Razz In the front, two seats face the....windshield-thing, and a bunch of controls are in front of those. Behind those seats are two more seats for any passengers(Maybe they could tie the president to one of the seats! Razz). Behind THOSE.......there's.......stuff? Razz I dunno, maybe some cabinat-things that hold a bunch of weapons of Havok's or something......^^')

I walked up the stairs, and before I made the stairs come up, I remembered something.

"Wait.....where is the prezident?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:38 am

(Okay! ^^)

"Gir, I thought I told you to bring the president-human with you!" I said, trying to find Gir. Suddenly, he popped out of one of the cabinets (Razz).

"Oh yeah!" he said, then ran off, back outside. A few seconds later, he came running back, dragging the president-human behind him.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:41 am

I grabbed the president from Gir, grabbed some rope that had been coiled up on the ground, and set the president in the seat behind the pilot's seat. I tied him up well, making sure he wouldn't be able to get out.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:53 am

Gir and I both got back on the "jet" thing, and watched as the stranger-human tied the president-human to a chair. I just stood there silentely, waiting to find out what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:00 am

"Come sit down." I said, gesturing to the other seats. I sat down in the pilot's seat, pressing a button in front of me to make the stairs come up.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:47 am

I slowly walked over to the seat next to the human-stranger and sat down. Then I looked at all of the buttons on the control pad, and I realized that Gir had ventured off to somewhere in the...back area of the jet-thing. At least he wouldn't be pressing any buttons.

"So, what do we do if this president-human wakes up again?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:54 am

"Don't worry. I've got it covered." I said, pressing another button on the front. This time, the top of the hangar began to open up.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:02 am

"Okay," I said simply, then zoned out, thinking about other things.

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:08 am

I brought the jet out of the hangar, and hovered above it for a moment. After a minute, I flew us up higher. I pressed a button, and a robotic voice suddenly came through the speakers.

"Command?" It asked.

"Fly us to the White House, in Washington D.C., Maryland." I commanded.

"Yes, sir." It replied, and suddenly the jet flew off into the sky, climbing higher into the sky, then straigtening out and flying forward.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:08 am

I looked over everything on the jet-thing, comparing it to other Irken ships. And the robotic-voice-thing that came over the speakers was kind of like my computer at the base....I guess you could say that, at least. Of course, my technology was better and far more superior than the human's.....

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:13 am

(Oh man.....I'm listening to this one song, and when I look at your avatar, it almost seems like Gir's dancing along to the song! Razz Razz)

I got up out of my seat, the jet now in auto-pilot.

"Where did Gir go?" I asked, looking around warily.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:11 am

"Eh, I don't know. Somewhere in the back....Gir!" I called, and he raced to my side seconds later.

"Yes, my master?" he said, flashing red.

"Gir, I need you to stop going through stuff. I know you're supposed to be an Information Retrival Unit, but now is not the time to go through the human's stuff. So I'd rather have you stay by my side the whole trip, okay?" I asked, or demanded, more like.

"Yay!!" he squealed, and started doing that little dance he does.

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:14 am

"My name is Havok, not "human"." I corrected, then realized I had nevere evn told them my name. (Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:21 pm

"Okay...I'll try to remember that next time...." I said, then thought of something. I pulled out a little remote-like thing from my Pak, and turned to Gir.

"Gir, attack!" I yelled, and he went red again. I turned the knob on the remote-like thing to the left, making his level go higher. Just not too high, or the same thing might happen as last time.....I shuddered at the thought.

But, unlike other times, Gir stayed red.

"Success!!" I yelled. "Now, Gir, tell me our mission. Just to make sure there aren't any more malfuctionions...."

"Our mission is to blend in with the indeginous life-forms, take over the planet, and prepare the planet for the coming badness. Yay." He said, saluting.

(Hehe, you should hear Gir when he's in Duty Mode. He sounds all different....It's kinda funny! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:35 pm

"'The incoming badness'?" I asked. "What does he mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:49 am

"The coming bad-ness," I said, correcting the human. "And he just means the fact that we're going to take over this planet to make it part of the mighty Invader's Empire!!" I said, followed by yet another evil laugh. Gir chimed in on the evil laughter, something I hadn't expected him to do, since he was in full Duty Mode. But, instead of sounding like an idiot, he actually sounded...evil.

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:12 am

"Of course." I said, walking over to the cases full of weapons. I opened one of them, taking out two rifles and putting them on my back in a strap(Not really sure what to call it......). I also took a hand gun, putting it on my belt.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:21 am

"Yep..." I said, not really sure what to do next. Again. These humans confuzed me sometimes....

(Razz Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:29 am

"Do you need any weapons?" I asked the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:40 pm

"Weapons?" I scoffed. "We do not need any....human weapon. We've got our own.....But thanks for the...er, consideration....?"

(Razz Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:45 pm

"Whatever you say." I said, pretty much ignoring what he said after he said that he didn't want any weapons. (Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 am

"Master, the S.I.R Unit code specifically states that any S.I.R's opinions or anything of that such can be freely expressed." Gir said, out of no where.

"And you're getting where with this?" I asked.

"I think that, even if we are very superior, we could use any help we can get our hands on. And the human has weapons. Maybe we should take his offer seriously, and use some of the human's weapons. It may come in handy," he replied back, sounding serious. I thought it over for a few long seconds.

"Hmm....Ugh, okay, fine!" I said, finally giving in.

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:31 am

(O_o What's wrong with Gir?? Razz)

I listened to the robot, who now oddly sounded very serious.

"Then come see what you want." I said, gesturing to the cases of laser guns, knives, daggers, swords, stun guns, rifles, and many other deadly weapons.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:37 am

(Nothing's wrong with Gir, you silly person! Razz Zim put him in semi-perminant Duty Mode. Remember, a few posts back? That's what the remote was for. Razz)

I looked through the weapons, mumbling the whole time. I didn't NEED the help of ANY pathetic, filthy human. I could do this by myself. But, knowing how humans are, I figured I'd better do what Gir said.

Finally, I chose a few weapons. One was a piece of metal stuck to the end of a handle-like thing. I got a short-looking one, instead of the long one. I also picked out a few gun-looking things. I wasn't really sure what any of them did, but I figured anything could help.

(Hehe, poor Zim. He doesn't know what many...Earth-weapons do. He doesn't even know what a dagger (or knife, for that matter) is. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Un-Offical Injustice Gang
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids! :: The Random Board-
Jump to: