The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Un-Offical Injustice Gang

Go down 
+3
punkrock_bassist
Spooky
Batgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:46 am

(Ohhh....I must've not been paying attention. Razz heh, poor Zim. Razz)

I watched as Zim looked through some of my weapons. After a few moments, he picked out one of my daggers, as well as a hand gun, and two stun guns. (Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:03 am

(Yeah, poor Zim indeed. Razz)

I looked over all of the weapons, mumbling quietly to myself some more.

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:15 am

"Those stun guns will come in handy later. Sometimes it's easier to just paralyze someone instead of taking the time to kill them." I said. (Razz Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:41 pm

"Yes, but sometimes, it is best to kill the person. If they were to wake up, who knows what they could do. But, I have to agree with you. Sometimes it IS easier to just knock them out." I threw the weapons at Gir, but turned back to the human.

"This is not something I do often, so do not get used to it. But I would like to thank you, for helping me in this mission, and for...the weapons."

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 pm

"I never do anything like this, either. I don't trust anyone." I said, walking back over to my seat.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:03 am

"Hm." I mumbled, and slowly walked back over to my seat.

(Hmm....Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:33 am

I sat down, then pressed a button. Over the windsheild, a large screen appeared. It showed a map of where we were coming from, and where we were going. We were about halfway there.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:51 am

I looked at the screen on the windshield as I sat down. From what I was seeing, it looked like we were half way to our destination. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gir come up next to me, staring at the screen.

(Wow, that was....strange...'^^ Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:46 am

(Razz)

"We will soon be there." I said, taking one of the knives I had taken out and washed the blood off of it with a rag. (Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:00 am

I ignored the human, nodding my head once. Then turned back to Gir.

"Is everything ready, Gir?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. Everything is going in perfect order," he said. "Unless you want me to fix anything that may be wrong with your Pak."

"Of course, and thank you." I said. I wasn't used to this....helpful Gir. It was actually kind of nice. I made the main part of my Pak (that's the backpack-looking thing on every Irken's back) open up, and then all of the smaller compartments opened up. I wasn't going to take it off, afraid the human, or anything, could attack, and I would pretty much be...weak without it. Gir inspected everything, looking things over. (Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:06 am

I watched as Zim made the thing on his back open up, letting Gir inspect it. I let out a small sigh, making my chair recline back so I could lie down.

Why am I doing this? I thought to myself.

Why am I helping this....alien? I asked myself.

Because, Some other part of me said. He can help you achieve your goals. He can help you take over the world. Just put up with his snarky remarks, and when the time is right, des- But I never got to finish the thought.(Razz) Suddenly, I felt someone kicking at my head. Luckily, I was invulnerable, so it didn't really hurt. I stood up quickly, finding that the president was awake. He was still tied up, but he had been trying to kick at me.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:11 am

"Everything looks perfect," Gir said, and I closed my Pak back up. I had been looking at the human from the corner of my eye. I had some doubts, if not suspicions, about him...But I guess I'd have to adjust to that. I was starting to think that he was thinking that I had started to trust him. Ha! Like I would EVER trust a filthly human larva!

(Dun dun....DUUNN!! Razz Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:13 am

(.....Maybe you could have Zim say something about what's happening with the president? I'm not really sure what to put....^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 am

(Uuhhh....Sure.....? O_o' Razz)

I looked back at the president-human, who was now awake. I sighed, then spoke.

"Shouldn't we...do something?" I asked, not wanting to take actions without the humans....."permission". Eck! I hope I never have to say THAT again-Just thinking it makes me...make little gagg-y noises.

(Yes, that IS a real Zim quote! The whole "little gagg-y noises" part! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:28 am

(heh, sorry. I wasn't really sure what to put esactly......that also gave me a little more time to think of what tp put. ^^' Razz)

"Of course." I said, taking something out of my pocket. A small spray can. I sprayed it in the president's face. He shyook his head, trying not to breath it in, but a few seconds later, he passed out again.

"There." I said simply, sitting back down like nothing had ever happened. (Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:30 am

"Mhhm." I stated simply, then nodded my head.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:48 am

After a few minutes, I became bored. I stood up, and decided to look around the plane, make sure everything was in order. I walked past where my weapons were, more towards the back of the plane. I soon came to the back room of the plane, and my eyes widened.

Sitting in one corner of the room on the ground, was a young man in his early twenties. He was wearing eyeglasses, a white button-up shirt, and black pants. When he heard me come in, he opened his eyes, and he stood up. I could see that he had a gun in a small holster on his belt, and a rifle strapped to his back. It looked out of place on such a man. I spoke, my voice loud and angry.

"Who are you?!" I demanded, taking a step towards him. He smirked, pushing his glasses up slightly off of his nose, and reaching for his rifle.

"I, am Darius. And I wouldn't come any closer if I were you." He said, holding the rifle tightly in his hands.

"That gun will do nothing to me." I said, thinking that this man must be very stupid to be standing up to me. Then, to my surprise, he pointed the gun towards the wall of the plane, pointing it almost exactly towards the direction where one of the wings were.

"I know THAT." He said, his voice full of sarcasm and....know-it-all-ingness(Razz Razz). "But it WILL do quite a bit of damage to this plane." He said, keeping the smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"To help you." He said to my surprise.

(DARIUS!!! Woah....that was REALLY long! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:12 pm

(Wow, that WAS long Shocked Razz Razz)

I was sitting in the front of the plane, where I had been sitting, when the human stood up and walked to the back. I could hear him talking to someone else, like he was surprised or something. I decided it was time to put my human disguise on.

(Hehe, his human disguise isn't very good. Just looks like him, with human eyes and hair. Razz I don't see how he fools anyone with it, but everyone believes it....And that was random....Razz Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:25 pm

(By the way.....is there ANY possible way that a complete, almost super-human brainiac(For lack of a better word) could know what Zim is? ^^)

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice full of anger for this man I had only just met.

"What I mean, you thick-headed brute(Razz), is that I want to help you with this whole mission of yours." He said.

"How do you know what we are doing?" I asked.

"I know everything." He said, the smirk disappearing from his face for a moment, the seriousness obvious in his voice. Somehow, I could tell that he wasn't joking. I would bet that he really DID know everything. I spoke.

"And why do you want to help us?"

"That, my friend, is none of your business." He said.

(Man.....that was really long, too! ^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:35 pm

(Nope, not at all. Not ANY human knows about the Irkens. Razz)

I was listening to the converstation going on in the back. Another person wanted to help, huh? Hmm, and I figured I'd be doing this on my own. Oh well, let the humans have their fun now. They'd all be bowing down to me later!!

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:14 pm

(Okaaaayyyy......alright, what if Darius had been....I don't know, something happened, and now he basically has infinite knoweledge, and he knows of things that no one, maybe even Havok(Scratch that...definetly not Havok...)or Zim. Razz)

I sighed, rubbing the back of my head as I thought. Finally, I spoke.

"Fine. Come." I said, turning around and walking back towards the front.

If anything, I thought. I can always just break his neck and throw him out of the jet.

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:34 am

(Nope! Unless Darius was alive 80-somewhat years ago, I don't think he'd know Zim....Or ANYTHING about the Irkens....Sorry, but it's just not gonna work! Razz)

I heard the two finish their conversation, and then walk back towards us.

"Gir, get into your dog suit!" I whisper-yelled. He did as he was told. Again, a nice changed.

(Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:47 am

(....I didn't really want to reveal this till later......but, if Darius has "superpowers"(not really superpowers, per say....), that allow him to read minds......what about that? (I thought of that right off the bat when making Darius, thinking that it would be awesome if he could know anything about the Teen Titans.....))

We came back to the front, and I pointed to the seat behind Zim.

"Sit there." I said/commanded. He scoffed, and stayed standing. I sighed, and turned to Zim.

"This is.....Darius. He wants to.....help."
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:01 am

(Again, probably not...I know Zim is a very, very, VERY bad example of this, but the Irken race are very supieror people, and their minds work differently than ours (Razz). So I'm pretty sure he couldn't read Zim's mind....and Gir doesn't have a mind to read! Wow, I just keep making this harder for you, huh? Razz But no, no he CAN NOT read their minds....Razz)

"Darius, hmm? And he wants to...help? Interesting...." I stated. Without having to say anything, Gir did one of those...little test-thingies, analyzing the human. It was SO much easier now that he could pay attention for more than two seconds...

Anyway, he did a little analysis, and I'd check that later....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:05 am

(Yeah, you are.-_-....Maybe I shouldn't have him read minds, now that I think about it....Eh, I guess I'll just give up.....)

"Yes, I do. Who are you?" Darius asked Zim, looking him up and down with an almost disgusted look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Offical Injustice Gang   The Un-Offical Injustice Gang - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Un-Offical Injustice Gang
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids! :: The Random Board-
Jump to: