The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans Fan Fiction

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:38 am

Dude, seriously! I already finished this! Does no one like it?!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:20 am

I like it, Oracle!! =D But I've already read it...'^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:47 am

heh heh heh heh.......
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:33 am

So, since I already know what's gonna happen, that doesn't count. But it does end pretty nicely...or however you wanna put that. =P
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:43 am

Yeah, I suppose you could call it an ending......
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:02 am

Alright, on the part before the last one, I have much to say. It seemed... vague. Do you want me to be outright harsh, and give it everything I've got?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:49 pm

Yes, please! I NEED criticsm. I hate most of the chapters I write, and I need to know how I can make them better! Of course, this is also one of the earlier chapters, so it's not gonna be that good.........I hate most of the early chapters....they just don't seem good to me.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:59 am

Of course. I'll get to that soon.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:39 am

Great!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Okay, I guess I'll post the next chapter.....I don't really like this one, but I can hardly ever think of a way to change things.....ideas are welcome..

Chapter 4

The Truth

The following days went by slowly. Only a few robberies took place, and they were all stopped quickly by the Titans.

Everyone just did their own thing between the robberies. Raven either meditated or read. Static watched TV in his room, read, and worked out in the training room. Beast Boy continued to turn his brain to mush by playing as many games as possible. Cyborg followed suit. And Starfire watched. All of the things that the Titans did were almost perfectly normal, except for what one of them did.

Robin decided to check something out. You see, Robin is a very, curious shall we say, teen. He thinks that he should know everything about everyone, whether they wish to tell him or not. When he wants to know about someone very badly, he will do almost anything to find it out. In this case, the someone was Static, and the something was Static's past. He knows that Static is a very good fighter,and seems like a good friend, but he senses that Static is hiding something.

Robin took his R-Cycle downtown. He knew exactly where he was going. The Book Nook on Main Street in Old Jump. Also known as the place where Static used to work.

He took off his helmet, and walked inside. A little bell jingled when he opened the door, and he heard a man's voice say, "Welcome to the Book Nook. I'll be right with you."

The voice seemed to come from the back of the store, where the storage room was.

Robin took the moment to look around the store. It was quite small, going about fifteen feet from the front of the store to where the storage room door was. To Robin's right were about five book-shelves, all stuffed with books. To his left was the counter, with one of those old-fashioned cash registers sitting on the middle of the counter. Directly in front of Robin was a large rug with a table in the middle, and four cushioned chairs surrounding it. After the rug was the door to the storage room.

A man soon emerged from this door, a bit dusty. He was a middle-aged man, probably in his 40's, with black hair that was starting to turn gray. He was wearing brown shorts, a green polo shirt, and a yellow apron that said "The Book Nook" on the front. His name-tag said that his name was Reed.

"Welcome to the Book Nook," he repeated. " How can I help you?"

"I was wondering if you could help me find a friend of mine." Robin said, lying.

"Well, I'm not sure how I could help you with that, son."

"Well, I know that he used to work here, and that he quit a little more then a week ago."

"Oh, yeah! I know that boy! He was a good worker. Don't know why he quit."

"Yeah, he's an old friend of mine, I haven't seen him in a long time. His name is on the tip of my tongue," Robin said, trying to lure Reed into saying Static's name.

"Jonathan Wayne, right? Would you like his address? He gave it to me to send his pay-check to."

"That'd be great!" he said, glad that he was getting somewhere.

"Hold on a second" Reed said, holding up his finger.

He jogged over to the front counter, and grabbed a note-pad off of the wooden counter. He jogged back to where Robin was standing. He took a pen out of a pocket in his apron. He wrote down the address and handed the piece of paper to Robin.

"Hope you find Jonathan. And tell him that Reed said hi."

"I'll do that. Thanks."

Robin walked out of the store, waving at Reed.

When he got to his R-Cycle, he glanced down at the piece of paper, whispering the address to himself.

"Oak Street, the Camson Apartment building. Apartment number five on the second floor."

He smiled at this small accomplishment, then put the piece of paper into a compartment on his utility belt. He then put his helmet on, and hopped on to his bike. He drove his bike to the next stop sign, and turned right onto Peterson, which heads straight to Oak.

Robin soon arrived at the apartment building. He was expecting some run-down old two, maybe three, story building with its paint starting to peel. What he found was a four-story building with what looked like a new paint job. He walked inside, and found the stairs directly in front of him, and an elevator to the right of the stairs. He figured that he should talk to the land-lord first, instead of just barging right into Static's old apartment.

He figured that the land-lord's apartment would probably be apartment number one. He was right.

He knocked on the door, and heard a woman's voice say that they'd be there in a second. He heard the footsteps get closer until they finally reached the door. When they opened the door, they looked a bit surprised to see a Teen Titans standing there.

The lady looked like she was in her 30's. She had dark brown hair and blonde highlights. She was wearing a green shirt and blue jeans.

"Hello miss, are you the landlord?"

"No, he's my husband." she answered. "Why?"

"Um, well, I wanted to know if he could tell me something about someone who used to live in one of these apartments."

"And who would that be?"

"Um, Jonathan Wayne?"

"Jon? Yeah, we know him. He moved out a week or so ago."

"Did he ever say anything about his family or anything like that?"

"Why don't you come in, and I'll tell you well I'm making dinner?"

"Okay, that'd be fine." answered Robin.

After having a long conversation with the woman, who's name turned out to be Sarah Turney, Robin left the apartment building, got on his bike, and headed straight back to the tower. His intentions were clear. He was going to confront Static about his past.

Static had been reading a book in the common area, and was just about finished, when Robin came through the doors.

"Hey, Robin. Where ya been?" Static asked, setting down his book for the moment.

"Actually, Static, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I went to talk to someone at your old apartment building. Her name was Sarah Turney"

Static's face went from a small grin, to gravely serious.

"And what did the two of you talk about?" he asked, his voice laced with a bit of fear.

"You. We talked about you. I pretty much know the history of most of my teammates. Starfire's, Beast Boy's, Cyborg's, even Raven's past. But I didn't know yours. And that bothered me a bit. And now I know. Well, at least what Sarah could tell me."

All of a sudden, a muffled voice came from behind the door to the common room.

"Wow! He knows Static's past!"

"Beast Boy! Shut it! Do you want them to hear us?"

"I think it's too late for that, guys." Robin said, as he pressed the button that opened the door, making four nosy Titans stumble in.

"Um, heh heh, sorry?" said Beast Boy, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"That's alright, Beast Boy. I think the whole team should hear this. Static, I'm giving you a choice. Either tell us your past, or I'll do it for you. Then you can fill in the blanks. Choose."

Static let out a small sigh, and answered Robin.

"I don't really see why you think that this is some "dark past" or something. Listen, the only things that you need to know about me, are: I come from Gotham City. On my sixth birthday, my mother was killed. My father sent me here, because he didn't think he was in any state to raise a child. And last, but not least, my name is Jonathan Wayne, and my father is The Batman. Happy?"

End of chapter four.

Yeah........it sucked, didn't it? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:54 am

*Nervous cough-laughy thingy.* Uh, anyone? I didn't think it sucked THAT badly. o.o'
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:56 pm

I think it was good, Oracle! ^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:35 pm

The ending sucked, though. It was WAY too rushed, and it sounded stupid.....
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:01 pm

Yeah, it was a little rushed....'^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:23 am

Anyway......maybe I'll post the next chapter later....
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:27 am

Yay! Very Happy =P
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:53 am

This one is....okay, I guess.

Chapter 5

"Confessions"

The Titans were in shock. Especially Robin. In all the years that he had lived with his mentor, Batman aka Bruce Wayne, Bruce had never even mentioned having being married and having a child. Sarah had said something about this, but Robin figured it must have been a mix up. He quickly realized something. Something that wasn't very important, but he thought of it nonetheless. Bruce had adopted him, which means that Jonathan is his step-brother. Like I said, not very important, just something he had thought of. Beast Boy was the first to speak.

"Dude, you mean Batman is your dad? Robin, didn't you tell us that Batman's real name is Bruce Wayne, that rich dude?"

It took Robin a moment to respond, for he was still a bit shocked.

"Y-yeah, Beast Boy. He is."

Jonathan seemed shocked at this.

"Wait a second....you told them my dad's secret identity?! He trusted you with that, and you just go and tell them that?!"

Robin was now a little mad at Jonathan.

"I can trust them! They would never tell anyone who Bruce really is!"

"I may not have seen my dad for a really long time, but I still talk to him sometimes. He told me about you, Robin. Or should I say Di-"

"Don't. You. Dare." said Robin.

"Wait, you mean that they don't know you're real name? I thought you said that you can trust them. Were you lying?"

"No, I wasn't. I'm just not ready to tell them....that. They understand this. Right?"

"Yeah, Robin. We understand." answered Cyborg.

Since Robin had answered him about Bruce, Beast Boy had been thinking about something.

"Dude, Static, if Bruce Wayne is your dad, doesn't that mean that you're like, totally rich?"

"He sends me money when I need it. I don't feed off his money. I don't need it. I'm fine on my own. Now, does this change anything? I'm still on the team, aren't I?"

Robin sighed deeply and answered.

"Yeah, I guess."

Now," said Jonathan. "I'm going to go read."

Jonathan walked past the Titans and out of the living room.

"Um, Robin?" Beast Boy asked.

"What, Beast Boy?"

"Um, exactly why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Go and dig into Static's past like that."

Robin didn't answer. The truth was, he himself didn't know why he had done this. He walked out of the room, and headed for the training room.

When Robin got to the door to the training room, he heard someone inside. He could hear someone grunting and punching the punching bag. When he opened the door, he found Sta- I mean Jonathan, brutally attacking the punching bag. He didn't seem to notice that Robin had walked in. He continued to punch the bag, throwing in a kick every now and then, and to finish it off, he used his powers to envelop the bag. He then sent a shock into the bag making it explode. He was trying to catch his breath when he noticed Robin.

"What do you want?" he said, saying the word "you" as though it was acid on his tongue.

Robin took a deep sigh and spoke.

"I wanted to say that I'm-I'm sorry."

"You should be. Y' know Robin, when someone doesn't tell you something, maybe it means that they don't want to. Maybe they have somethings that they just don't want people to know. Maybe, maybe they don't want people to think of them differently, like some spoiled rich boy, just because they have a rich father, or were raised differently then other people. Did you ever think of that, Robin?"

Robin let out another sigh.

"I know I shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorry. Its just, I could sense something about you. Y' know, you kind of look like Bruce. Your hair, and your face."

Jonathan's face softened. He sat down on a chair nearby.

"H-how has he been?"

"Didn't you say you've talked to him?"

"Yeah, but I haven't seen him for about eight years. You've seen him more recently."

"Oh. Um, he's good. He gets a little, a little dark sometimes, but he's good. He's got Bat Girl."

"Yeah, what's her name, Barbara something I think."

"Barbara Gordon. Heh, She's probably better at keeping him from spiraling down then I ever was."

Jonathan laughed a little.

Robin joined in. He then remembered something.

"Oh, yeah! Um, Reed says hi."

"Reed? Oh yeah, my old boss. Wait a second, you went to the Book Nook?"

Robin blushed slightly.

"Uh, heh heh, yes?" he answered, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

Jonathan actually found this to be funny. He started laughing again, and again, Robin joined in.

So, the two of them sat there, laughing. They soon started talking about different things. Now, you might think this is the end, that I have wrote a five chapter story that doesn't even really tell a story. No, I'm not that bad of a writer. No, this story is going to take a lot more then five chapters to tell it. So sit back in your chair and get comfy. I have only just begun.

End of chapter five
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:56 am

Oooh, I'm liking these chapters. Nice use of description. ^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:05 am

Thanks! ^_^ I'll put the next chapter up later....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:41 am

....'Tis finally later! ^^' Sorry it took so long......I'm just really not sure about these. Anyway....here's Chapter 6.

Slade

Things went smoothly along the next few weeks. It seemed that the villains of Jump City had decided to give the Titans a break. Jonathan stayed in his room a lot, what he was doing unknown to the Titans.

Beast Boy had taken a break on turning his brain to mush. Instead, he bought a cook book on making food for vegans and started experimenting. In case you didn't know, Beast Boy is not a very good cook. So, the common area/kitchen began to smell like burnt tofu. If you've never smelt that, well, try to keep that going.

Raven had mostly been reading and meditating, same as always.

Cyborg decided to add a bunch of upgrades to his T-Car and the T-Jet. As well as Robin's R-Cycle.

Since Beast Boy had taken over the kitchen, Starfire couldn't make anymore glorg. I believe the rest of the Titans were quite happy about this.

And last but not least, Robin and Jonathan. They found out that they were actually a lot a like. For one, they both were great at martial arts. They were both raised by Th Batman as well. Those are just a few of the things they had in common. They would usually either practice in the training room together, showing each others new moves, or talk. Robin was mostly interested about what Bruce was like before he met him. Jonathan about how his father acted after.

One day, Robin was showing Jonathan a move in the training room when the alarm went off. They rushed to the common area. The rest of the Titans were already there. They all looked grim, especially Beast Boy. Robin soon realized why. On the large TV was a face they all knew too well. Robin said his name.

"Slade."

"Hello Robin, so good to see you again."

"What do you want Slade?" Robin said, half shouting.

"Oh, well, I heard that you had a new member on your team and I wanted to confirm this. I see the rumors are correct." he said, raising his hand towards Jonathan.

"What are you planning Slade? I told you-"

"Yes, yes, that if we ever saw each other again, you would not hold back. I remember."

"Then what do you want."

"Like I said, I just wished to see your new friend. Although, I'm sure we will be seeing each other soon. Goodbye Robin."

Slade pressed a button on his side, making the screen go black.

Jonathan was the first to speak.

"Um, who was that guy?"

Robin was about to answer but Beast Boy beat him to it.

"His name is Slade. He likes ruining people's lives."

Everyone except Jonathan knew who Beast Boy was speaking of. Jonathan could tell that this must be a sore subject for Beast Boy, so he didn't ask what he meant. Instead, he turned to Robin.

"I take it he's a really bad dude?"

Robin didn't answer. He turned to leave the room, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. When he turned around to see who it belonged to, his eyes met Starfire's. She spoke.

"Please, Robin, tell me you are not going to obsess over our enemy Slade again."

Robin smiled slightly.

"Don't worry, Star, I won't."

He knew that he was lying, though.

He lifted her hand off of his shoulder, gave her a quick smile, and walked out of the room.

Everyone knew what was to come. Robin would spend countless days and nights in the room they had dubbed his "office" searching for Slade. He would become cut off from his friends, only leaving his office to eat, if even then. Jonathan noticed that everyone had a worried look on their faces.

"Um, why's everyone look so worried? Did I miss something?"

"Yeah, man, ya kinda did. See, Robin is obsessed with Slade. When this happens, which it hasn't in a long time, he spends every waking hour trying to find out where Slade is and what he's planning. It does a real number on 'em." explained Cyborg.

"Oh. Well, why does he do that? Doesn't he realize how bad it is for his health and all that?" questioned Jonathan.

"I don't really know why he's so obsessed with all this, um, what should I call, you?"

Jonathan looked a little flustered at this.

"Um, I guess you can call me Jonathan when we're not battling." he answered.

"So, dudes, to change the subject, who wants to try the homemade tofu burgers I made earlier?" Beast Boy said excitedly.

Everyone groaned. It just so happened that their favorite pizza place had a small kitchen fire two days before and would be closed for the next week or so. And to top it off, there was nothing in the fridge to eat. They all knew that they really had no choice. Everyone groaned again, but Beast Boy didn't seem to notice. He took their silence as a yes and hurried to the fridge to get the tofu burgers so he could start cooking. They all actually thought that Robin was lucky he wasn't eating dinner. They figured they would all be throwing up later.

End of chapter 6

Eh.....I guess it was okay. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:45 am

Okay, I can't wait. I know it's only been a few minutes since I posted that last chapter, but I am REALLY proud of Chapter 7. So, I am going to post it. This is just an awesome chapter, which is VERY rare of me to say.

Chapter 7

"Obsession"

Note: This chapter is written through Robin's point of view.

I sat in the room the others had dubbed my office. I was hunched over my desk, paper clippings spread across it. As well as one of Slade's robot's masks. I don't know why I do this to myself. Cut myself off from my friends. Go days without eating and sleeping. I know that I might kill myself this way someday, but I don't care right now. Obsession.

I read through the news articles.

"Slade evades the Titans once again"

"Slade's robots terrorize the city"

And the biggest mystery of all:

"Who is Slade?"

I've read each of these articles a hundred times over, yet I read them again. Most of the articles are from a year or so ago, but one was recently printed.

"The criminal mastermind, Slade, is back"

I sit there, thinking.

What is he planning this time? How will we stop him? How will I stop him?

I rack my mind for the answers to these questions. I can't think of anything. I take a sip of coffee from the cup I have sitting on my desk. It had gone cold hours ago.

I hear a knock at the door. From the softness of the knock I can tell it is Starfire. I speak.

"Come in." I say gruffly.

She opens the door. She comes up to my side, staring at my desk. She picks up the robot mask, looking at it as though it holds all the answers. She puts it back and speaks.

"Please, Robin, come eat with us. This can wait." she says in that sweet voice of hers. I know I shouldn't have, but I answered her back quite loud and rudely.

"Wait?!" I stand up and grab her by the arm.

"Do you think Slade is going to wait to attack? Do you think he's going to wait to hurt innocent people? Do you? Do you even think about what he's going to do? Do you even think about what he might do to me or to-to us?!"

I see the tears swell up in her eyes. She speaks.

"I think about what he might do to.....us, more than you will ever know, Robin."

I let go of her arm. She walks out of the room, silently crying, closing the door behind her.

I knew I shouldn't have done that, yelled at her, hurt her. I sit back down at my desk, propping my elbows on it's surface. I put my face in my hands, thinking about all of the other ways I could have handled that. I stay like that for hours. Obsession.

End of chapter 7

I love that chapter!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:02 am

WRITE MORE OR ELSE
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:37 pm

heh heh, I've actually already finished this, I was just waiting for people to actually post before I put anymore up. I shall put another chapter up........LATER! Muahahahahaha!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans Fan Fiction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: