The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans Fan Fiction

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:19 am

Here you go guys. This is my fan fic about Teen Titans. If you wish to know more about TT, go here: http://titanstower.com/source/animated/00indexanimated.html
Anyway, I don't have a name for this fic yet, but suggestions are appreciated! This is the epilogue. Just so you know, its very short, and in my opinion, stinks. But please bear with me, trust me, it will get better. This is probably rated PG, but there's no cursing or anything like that. Here ya go:

Prologue

"Normal'

It was a normal day at Titan's Tower. Well, at least as normal as you can get with five teenaged superheroes. The only noise was the sound effects of the video game,
"Kill All Zombies 5". And the noise of Beast Boy screaming at the TV ,because,if the zombies weren't killing him, Cyborg was. Except for that, all was peaceful at Titan's Tower. Starfire was cooking some of her Tameranian "food", if you could call it that. Robin was reading an article in the newspaper about a certain five teenage superheroes stopping a bank robbery at the First Bank of Jump City. And Raven was reading one of her novels. As I said before, all was peaceful. That is, until the alarm went off. It rang throughout the tower, into all of the rooms,even up to the roof. But right now,the farthest it had to go,was into the common room.Now, this story begins,with two words that have been uttered many times before.

"Titans, Go."

End of Prologue.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:44 am

Awesome really well written prologue!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Thanks! Remeber, good and bad criticism is needed! If you see anything, eben just something like, spelled wrong, point it out please.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Alright, here's chapter one. Not the best chapter, but it doesn't stink. And it has a really suckish name.

Chapter 1

"The New Superhero in Town"

The Titans immediately took off. Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy took off flying, Cyborg took his car, and Robin sped away on his R-cycle. The same as they had been doing for so long. But today was not the same as all of those other days. When the Titans got to the scene of the crime, which was the jewelery store, they saw something they had never seen. They saw the cops driving away, with robbers in tow .Now, this was not a strange sight, except for the fact that they weren't the ones who stopped the robbery. And they all knew that the JCPD were too lazy to have done it.They then saw something else. A young man,perhaps fourteen or fifteen,wacthing the police cars drive away. The strange thing about him was that his hair was bright yellow. As he turned around, they saw the rest of his features. He had bright yellow eyes to match his hair. He had a black t-shirt on, with a lightning bolt streaking down the front, and black jeans with lightning bolts down the sides of the pant legs.As soon as he saw the Titans, he rushed over to where they were standing.

"Um...hi.",was all he could say.

"I'm Static", he said, realizing all he was going to get with a simple "hi" was a bunch of stares.

Suddenly realizing that someone should say something back, Robin blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"I'm Robin, and we're the Te-"

"The Teen Titans. Yeah, I know. I've seen you guys on the news."

"Then I guess we don't have to introduce ourselves."

"Nope. You are obviously Robin, and you're Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire.", he said, pointing to each of the Titans as he said their names.

"Now, I'm guessing you're probably wondering what I'm doing here."

Glad that he didn't have to ask, Robin muttered an answer.

"Yes, we are."

"Well, I'm kinda one of those superheroes that wakes up one day and all of a sudden has superpowers. Y'know like...um...well I can't think of a superhero like that right this second, but you know what I mean. Anyway,I've been training for a couple of weeks now and I decided that I was ready to take on some bad guys. So when I heard that there was a robbery at the jewelry store, I figured this would be a great opportunity. I also figured you would come as well, seeing as though I'm not the only superhero in town, so I thought that this would be a good opportunity as well to ask you a question that's been at the back of my head for a while now."

"And what would that be?", Robin asked, pretty sure of what he wanted to ask.

"Well,I would like to become a Teen Titan. And I don't mean one of those Honorary Titans, I want to be on your team."

"The team and I will have to talk about it. We'll get back to you. Do you have an address or phone number we can reach you by?"

"Yeah, one sec."

He quickly fished a piece of paper and a pen out of his pocket and scribbled down some numbers.

"Here. This is my cell phone number. Call me whenever you've decided."

"Will do. By the way, I think I can guess by your name, but what are your powers? That will help us decide."

"Well, I can control electricity, generate electricity, and I've also discoverd I can use electricity to pick things up, kind of like the Green Lantern."

"Can you fly?", Beast Boy suddenly blurted out, being the only Titan besides Robin to talk to this new hero.

"Um,no.", Static replied, a bit suprised that the question didn't come from Robin.

"Then how do you get to places?"

"I take my bike.", he replied,pointing to the small,dark blue motor-bike that sat behind him.

"Wow."

"That looks expensive.", Robin said, trying to get back into the conversation.

"Not really. I need to go. Call me when you have an answer.", he said hastily as he walked backwards toward his bike.

"Well,that was sudden.", Raven said, speaking what the rest of the Titans were thinking.

"Let's get back to the tower, the sooner we discuss this, the better.", Robin said in a serious tone.

With that,the Titans started back to the tower, all with there own thoughts about this new superhero.

End of chapter 1.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:44 am

Nice! You're doing a pretty good job of this! But just note, try to cut down on the dialogue and write some more descriptions. Makes it a whole lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:45 am

yeah your doing a great job well done rose
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:38 pm

Thanks guys! Thanks for the advice Lozza. I'm gonna go ahead and put up the second chappie. I'm still working on the third chapter, but I'm pretty close to finishing it. I think I might do that today....Anyway:

Chapter 2

"Discussions"

The Titans had arrived back at the tower, and were now sat at the table in the common room.
They were discussing adding Static to the team, if you could call it discussing.

"Dude, he was so cool. Did you see his mortcycle? I think we should add him to the team."

"Beast Boy, we do not add people to the team based on what they drive. Now, Raven did you pick anything up from him?"

"He's definetly hiding something. But,"

"But what?"

"Well, he felt really guilty also, like he felt bad he had to hide something from us. But, it seemed like it was more like "I really wish I could tell them" guilt, rather than" I'm going to destroy them all" guilt. I think we should just let him tell us when he wants to, and not force the truth out of him."

As Raven said that last sentence, she looked over at Robin, showing that she was talking about him.

"Perhaps we should have Static come to our home and let him tell us more about himself.", Starfire suggested in her always cheerful voice.

"That's a good idea Star. We could bring him here and have him give us a reason why we should let him on the team."

With those words, Robin pulled the piece of paper Static had given him out of his utility belt, and left the room to call Static.

About thirty minutes later, Static arrived at the Tower on his motor-bike. He quickly took the key out of his bike, and ran up to the tower door. He then lifted his arm to knock on the door, but just as his hand was about to touch the door, it opened making him jump back.

"Hello Static.", Robin greeted in a monotonous voice, similar to Raven's.

"Hey Robin. I was kinda suprised how quickly you called back. So, have you come to a decision yet?"

"Actually, I called you here to help us come to that decision. Come in."

Robin gestured for him to follow him to the elevator.

"Help? How?"

"We want you to give us a good reason why we should let you join the team. Kind of like pleading your case."

"Oh", was all he could say.

They waited in the elevator silently until they reached the the floor with the common room on it. They exited the elevator, and walked to the door for the common room. It then swished open, revealing four teenaged superheroes.

Robin walked over to the table and took a seat next to Starfire. Static wasn't sure if he should sit down, so he walked over to the table and stood in front of the Titans.

"Please, sit.",Robin said, gesturing towards the chair directly across from him.

He did as he was told and sat. He then realized that they had the chairs up so that they would all be staring at him from across the table. This made him feel a bit nervous.

"So, why did you want me to come again?", Static asked, still a bit confused.

"Well, we have a few questions we'd like to ask you."

"Oh. Ok. Then ask away."

I'll start with something simple. How old are you?"

"I'm almost fifteen."

"Okay. Where are you currently living?"

"In an apartment in Old Jump."

"Do you go to school?"

"Do you?", he answered with a grin.

"Touche.", Robin answered, returning the grin.

"I've got a good question.", said Beast Boy. "Why do you wanna be a Teen Titan?"

"You're right Beast Boy,that is a good question. Well, I guess its because you guys do so much good for Jump City. I mean, not even just Jump City. You've saved the world a few times as well. I just think its so awesome how much good you've done. And I want to be a part of that."

"Well,that was a good answer.", Raven replied, in her monotonous voice.

"Yeah I agree with ya Rae. Robin, what do ya think? Should we let him join the team? He seems honest enough.", asked Cyborg.

Now, instead of Static, all eyes were on Robin.

"Um, well,"Robin said, biting his lip. "Well, why not?"

"Really? You're really letting me join the team?", said Static,with a huge grin on his face.

"Well,only if you want to be. I mean I'll understand if you don't want to join the team.", he replied, in his best fake-sad voice.

"Y'know Robin, you're right. Why would I want to join your team? Well I guess I'll be seeing ya."

He then turned around and started walking towards the door.

"W-wait Static. I-I was just kidding. Come back!"

He turned back around sporting a huge grin.

"Gotcha."

And with that, they all laughed and welcomed Static to the team.

But, that is not the end of this story. If it was, then this wouldn't be a very good story. No, no, this is only just the beginning.

By the way, if you can think of better names for the chaps, that would be nice. I wish I could think up orignal names for chaps.....
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:02 am

Does anyone like that chappie? *crickets*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:58 am

yeah I like it I think
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:04 am

Um, you think??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:05 am

wait I do like
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:12 am

Razz Yayyyy! Someone likes it!!! I've almost finished chappie number 3, but I won't be able to write more until Monday(it'll be Tuesday there).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:13 am

I know
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:17 am

You already knew that I won't be able to write until Friday?? o_O Are you pshic?? (I know what you're talking about. Just being silly)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:18 am

Nicely done! Another great chapter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:18 am

I can read minds sometimes
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:34 am

heh heh heh. Thanks Lozza! I usually think whatever I write sucks, but I actually thought that this one was a good chappie compared to the others.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:30 am

Okay, I haven't finished the next chap yet, but I wanted to show something to you guys. This is a part of the story that I'm writing right now, but way, way into the story, or maybe just a part of the sequel(s). I've come to the decision that I'm gonna make it so that teh animated Teen Titans are in one domension, and the comic-book in another. I'm gonna make it so that Static somehow gets transported to the other dimension of the comic-book Titans. He meets them, becomes a part of the team, and stays there for a while. Anyway, he has a relationship with Rose Wilson aka The Ravager. This is just something I thought of a few days, maybe a week ago. The words that are in quotes are when I'm using a song in it. I plan on using more of the song then I did here, but I need to listen to the song again. This is where Rose and Jon are on the roof of Titans' tower. The song is "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts.

"And what hurts The most,"

She stood there while he came towards her.

"Is being so close,"

She closed her eyes, and felt his hand touch her cheek.

"And having so much to say,"

She felt his hand leave her cheek, but she still kept her eyes closed. She felt him quickly kiss her, then stop. When she opened her eyes, he was gone.

Tell me what you think. Be brutal.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:30 pm

Someone reply...... Please? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:35 am

I was on a writing streak today, soooo, I finished the third chappie and I'm half way done with the fourth!Razz But I'm gonna wait until someone tells me if that last thing was any good or not to post the third chap.
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

Female Number of posts : 1571
Current Location : The Weirdest Planet in the world
Humor : Um, what is humor? Oh yeah I have tons of it.
Hobbies : Reading books, playing with books, selling books you get the picture.
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:59 am

Yes, it was good.. UPDATE!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:03 am

Yay! I've got people that actually want to read my fic! At least you're not like the people on this other site that people post TT fics on. When they want a new chappie, they get out the pitchforks, the torches, and the...the....chopsticks!(not kidding, they actually threaten to pinch the writer with a chopstick)Here you go:

Chapter 3

First Battle

Things at the tower didn't change very much after Static moved in. His personality was like a cross between Raven's, Robin's, and Beast Boy's personalities. He was quiet at times, staying in his room reading. In the gym though, he was one of the best hand- to- hand fighters Robin had ever seen. Next to himself and a certain man who dresses up like a bat. He was also added onto the list of people who could beat Beast Boy at video games. The very, very long list. It wasn't exactly hard to do of course, but for some reason, it always suprised Beast Boy.

Static's room was black with a white carpet, and a huge bed. The furniture(a dresser, a desk, some chairs, and a small couch he brought from his old apartment) was either wood, or black. Static didn't have many things, so bringing it all there was fairly easy. All he had was some clothes, some shoes(mostly sneakers or boots and one pair of sandals. They lived on the west coast, he had to own at least one pair of sandals.), some pictures(when Robin tried to look at them when he was helping Static move, they were quickly snatched away.), some books, and some other misc. items. And the couch, which was easily carried by Static's powers. After a hour of moving things between Static's old apartment, and his new room at Titan's tower, Static, Robin, and Cyborg were done. Static had brought all the stuff from the apartment, and put in the front room of the Tower. He had said that he didn't want them seeing the dump that he was living in before, because it would be a bit embarassing.

"You don't have much stuff, do you Static?", asked Cyborg.

"No, not really. I couldn't afford much with my old job."

"Job?", asked Robin, a bit surprised.

"Yeah. I used to have a job at the Book Nook on Main Street. But I recently quit. A week or so before I met you guys."

"Oh. Okay.", said Robin. A few wheels started turning in his head. If this were a cartoon, a little lightbulb would of appeared above his head.

"Now, what's for lunch?"

"Oh! I am glad you asked, friend Static.", said Starfire, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

"And why is that, Starfire?", asked Static, unaware of the horrors that awaited.

He soon found out why everyone else didn't seem very thrilled about lunch.

"Um, what is that jiggling around inside that green jello?"

"Uh, Dude? That isn't jello."

"Um, you didn't tell me what is in it."

"Dude, you don't wanna know."

"W-what is it?", Static asked.

"This, friend Static, is my homemade glorg! It includes in its recipe-"

Static's face turned green as Starfire listed off the ingredients in her glorg.

"Um, what's there to drink?"

"I have mustard and gravy for all of us!"

"Did she say mustard?", Static whispered to the other Titans.

"Sadly, yes.", Raven answered.

"Then could just have some of that blue stuff I saw in the back of the fridge?

After lunch, once he was done throwing up, Static sat down at the couch to read.

"Hey Static. Watcha reading?", Beast Boy asked as he walked up to Static.

"Moby Dick."

"Oh. You mean that story about the whale and the crazy old sailor? That sounds boring. Wouldn't you rather play some video games with me? I've been practicing, and I bet I can beat you now!"

"No, Beast Boy."

"Awww. Why not? It'll be fun!"

"I'm busy Beast Boy."

"C'mon man! Y'know you wanna.", Beast Boy said in a sing-song voice.

"Beast Boy! Leave me alo-"

Before Static could finish what he was saying, the alarm went off. Robin, Raven, Starfire, and Cyborg rushed into the room. Robin ran up to the computer and typed in a few things.

"It says that Mumbo is attacking the mall."

"Not the mall of shopping!", screamed Starfire.

"Titans, Go!"

With that, all six Titans rushed out the door. Robin, Static, and Cyborg in the T-Car, and Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy flying.
They arrived at the mall minutes later. They rushed into the mall, and straight to where all the commotion was.

"Teen Titans, Go!"

"Oh look. Its the Titans. Just in time to see the show! Wanna see a trick?", Mumbo taunted.

Mumbo then pulled a lion out of his hat, and used his wand to make it attack the Titans.

"Please. You call that a trick?", Static asked, quite unimpressed.

Static aimed his hand at the lion, and all of a sudden the lion stopped. Static had used his powers to take hold of it.

"Not so tough now, are you kitty?"

"What? Another one? Like fighting these five wasn't enough.", Mumbo complained.

Soon, all of the Titans had surronded Mumbo.

"You're trapped Mumbo. Nowhere to go.", said Cyborg.

"You think so, kid? We'll see."

With a wave of his wand, Mumbo made cards appear out of nowhere, and create a distraction.

"Where is he?"

"There!", said Static, pointing to Mumbo's figure, disapearing from the cloud of cards.

"I got him!", shouted Static, as he raced towards Mumbo.

Once Static was out of the cards, he could see Mumbo heading for the doors to the mall.

"Oh no you don't."

Static quickly created a line of electric rope in front of Mumbo. Mumbo saw it appear in front of him, but he saw it a little too late. He tripped, dropping his wand. He reached for it, but before his hand could reach it, someone else's did.

"End of the line, Mumbo. You're going to jail.", Static said, as he broke Mumbo's wand in half.

The Titans left for the tower after they made sure the JCPD had taken Mumbo to the jail.

Robin had congratulated Static on stopping Mumbo. Robin thought to himself how glad he was to have let Static join the team.

"Aw, it was nothing." , Static had said modestly.

A group of reporters had arrived outside of the mall, after hearing that there was a new Titan. There was a fairly large crowd of them gathered outside the door to the mall. The questioning started the second the Titans stepped out the door. Most of them aimed at Static.

"What's it like being a new Titan among the orignals?"

"Who are you?"

"How did you stop Mumbo so easily?"

Some questions a bit more silly then others.....

"What's your favorite color?"

"Do you have a girl-friend?"

"Who's your favorite designer?"

All of this asked while a nervous looking Static stood in the middle of the crowd.

"Uhhhh," , was all he could say.

Luckily, he had Robin there.

"Mumbo has been stopped, and is heading for the prison at the moment. There will be no further comment from myself, or my friend." Robin said firmly.

The reporters weren't listening though. It had been a slow news day, and they weren't about to let their only story slip away. They really had no choice in the matter though, seeing as though half of the team could fly. Starfire grabbed onto Robin's hand and flew away. Raven created a small platform, and her and Static flew away, close behind Starfire and Robin. And Beast Boy turned into a Pteredactol and grabbed Cyborg with his claws. They all flew to Titans' Tower, almost the whole time, the group of reporters chasing them from the ground in their cars, or even on foot. But none of them were willing to swim across the water seperating Jump City from the island that the Titans lived on. The Titans touched down on the island. Meanwhile, the reporters were trying to see if a fisherman that was fishing off the coast would take them in his boat, across the water. Lucky for the Titans, he refused.

"Please tell me that doesn't happen every time?" asked Static, a bit shaken from his experince.

Instead of answering him, everyone just laughed, minus Raven, who just chuckled a bit.

"Guys? Guys, you didn't answer my question. Guys?"

End of chapter 3

Good? Bad? Horrible?? Review, and be brutal!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:30 am

So, I finished chappe numero quatro today, but I'm gonna wait until somone replies to the last chap to post it.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 am

*laughs nervously* Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 pm

*crickets* I guess not....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Fan Fiction   Teen Titans Fan Fiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans Fan Fiction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: