The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where the hell is Kip?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Where the hell is Kip? Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell is Kip?   Where the hell is Kip? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 am

I need to talk to a dude. Where did Kip go?

Oh yeah, I realize that some of you consider "hell" to be a "curse word". I really don't think it is since it's used on primetime television, but whatever.
Ban me if you must.

But seriously, what happened to Kip?
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Kip?   Where the hell is Kip? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 am

For that matter, where is everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Kip?   Where the hell is Kip? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:53 pm

It's mainly just me and you, dude. Kip...I haven't heard from Kip in like, three-four months, which really, really sucks.

Spooky's been coming on a little. Haven't seen El/Squidlet(that's what she goes by now...) in a while.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Kip?   Where the hell is Kip? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Yeeahh, I haven't been on in a while. Sorry. '^^
I've been so busy with school work, marching band, and (teaching myself how to) dance, I just haven't had much time to get online. I appologize. '^^

But I've got no idea where Kip is. Haven't talked to him in forever. Maybe he's vanished from the face of the earth...
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Kip?   Where the hell is Kip? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:48 am

So there's basically two users who post frequently?

...?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Kip?   Where the hell is Kip? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 am

I've been trying to post more frequently. So, in a couple of days, I guess you could say there are three frequent posters. But, yeah, basically. And I think that's the most the Cool Zone's had in a while...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Kip?   Where the hell is Kip? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:18 am

Yep. Well, El(I can't get myself to start calling her Squidlet...)hasn't really been on, so I guess two "frequent" posters. If you can call us frequent. More frequent than no one coming on at all, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Kip?   Where the hell is Kip? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Russell Brand reprises the role of preening British rock star Aldous Snow, who is self-centered, arrogant and condescending. People are disposable to him and he's incapable of being loyal. He's also flat-out brilliant and highly verbal, with a quick wit and an arsenal of hilariously off-kilter quips and observations.

He's a fascinating mix of contradictions, a guy you wouldn't mind hanging out with and partying all night -- just to see what happens.

Still, director Nicholas Stoller shows Snow's vulnerability, his caring side and even a darkness in expanding the role. "Get Him to the Greek" might go to some places that are too uncomfortably dark, its only weakness. Brand seems comfortable and confident throughout and the stand-up comic shows he's capable of more than just earning laughs.

When we first see him in "Get Him to the Greek," Snow has released his latest album, "African Child," to universal critical derision. (The video for the title song opens the film and it's a scream.)
==========================
Free Games
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

Female Number of posts : 1305
Current Location : England (the place where it rains all the time)
Hobbies : Fanfiction, reading, writting
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Kip?   Where the hell is Kip? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:58 pm

I'm not even going to say anything ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Kip?   Where the hell is Kip? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the hell is Kip?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: