The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Horrors of Fan Fiction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

The Horrors of Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: The Horrors of Fan Fiction   The Horrors of Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:26 am

Just a quick little one-shot I wrote a little while ago. I posted it somewhere else, and a friend of mine there actually gave me an idea for a more detailed/a little more serious(Psshh...yeah)version of this.

Anyhoo! This is a Teen Titans fan fiction, but I think there's some humor here that anyone who's encountered really bad fan fiction can relate to. Basically, this is what happens when the Teen Titans discover fan fiction.

'The Horrors of Fan Fiction'

It was a normal night at Titan's Tower. Starfire was cooking some of her so-called "food"; Robin was sitting at the counter, randomly shouting out bad puns; Raven was reading a novel, often looking up from her book to raise an eyebrow at Robin; Cyborg was sitting on the couch, flipping channels; and Beast Boy was...sitting at the computer, giggling quietly to himself. After about five minutes of Beast Boy's quiet, yet still annoying, chuckling, Starfire spoke up, floating over to the green-skinned joker. In the kitchen, faint gurgling sounds could be heard from the oven.

"Friend Beast Boy, may I ask what is causing your laughing? Would you care to share it with your friends?" She asked sweetly.

Beast Boy just looked at Starfire, the computer screen, then over at Robin, and suddenly burst out laughing.

"Friend Beast Boy?" Starfire chirped, worried slightly for her friend's sanity. Robin walked over to her side, his usage of bad puns subsiding for the moment--although, with him, it was likely they would start back up at any moment.

"Beast Boy?" He asked in a serious tone. "What are you looking at?"

Beast Boy smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Erm...nothing..."

"BB?" Cyborg questioned, now joining his friends in the questioning of their midget-sized changeling. Beast Boy started visibly sweating, pulling at his collar.

"It's probably something we really don't want to see," Raven mentioned from her spot on the couch, a forewarning of things to come. The other Titans ignored her.

"Please, Beast Boy, tell us," Starfire prodded. He sighed, then motioned with his hand for everyone to look at the screen. They squeezed in behind him, looking over his shoulder. As they slowly processed what they were reading, a mix of gasps, chuckles, and gulps could be heard. What were they staring at, you ask? The most dreaded thing on the internet for this particular band of teens to find. Something so horrible, there were many attempts made to contain it to it's own little sections of the internet. It was...Fan fiction.

The particular fan fiction that Beast Boy had been reading was, as the "shippers" called it, a "StarxRob" story. A very steamy one, I may add. Robin's eyes were wide, and he looked as though he was either going to kill Beast Boy, or faint. Beast Boy just laughed.

"Dude, you should see some of the stuff people write about us! They're so ac...accrr...accur...right! Dude, I think they've got, like, cameras hidden here somewhere."

Somewhere, a rabid fanboy gulped.

"Look!" Beast Boy prompted, clicking on something else. This was both good and bad. Good, because Robin had been about ready to explode. Now he was only mildly pissed. Bad, because...well, this was a so-called "BBxRae" fan fiction. In case you're wondering, Beast Boy wasn't paying attention to what he was clicking on. He's not THAT stupid.

The next day, when Beast Boy returned from an over night stay at the hospital, he found that a lock had been put on the computer.

Fin

Okay,, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

Female Number of posts : 1571
Current Location : The Weirdest Planet in the world
Humor : Um, what is humor? Oh yeah I have tons of it.
Hobbies : Reading books, playing with books, selling books you get the picture.
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Horrors of Fan Fiction   The Horrors of Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:13 am

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Horrors of Fan Fiction   The Horrors of Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:22 am

O_o

Wait a second. BACK THE HECK UP.

EMILY?! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrors of Fan Fiction   The Horrors of Fan Fiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrors of Fan Fiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: