The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here's a little thinga-ma-jig.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Here's a little thinga-ma-jig. Empty
PostSubject: Here's a little thinga-ma-jig.   Here's a little thinga-ma-jig. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:16 am

A little bit of emoness. xD

EDIT: I changed a few things so it flowed better.

-x-

The wind howls, a mournful requiem to your ears. It seems to your own state of mind, you absently deduct. The trees rustle as if possessed, a song of the dead desperately calling to you. You feel deception in the air. The rain pelts down in heavy curtains, and watching it, you ponder all that is... and all that may ever be for your minute blip of existence. In a universe so vast and infinite, you are just a pebble in the ocean, pushed and pulled with the waters. You are to slowly crumble away, reduced to nothing more than fleeting memories of something once so, so alive. You must surrender, and grasp the difference between the futile and fruitful battles. To be pushed and pulled and ground away as the Fates decide it will be your destiny. To hope, to fight, is only futile. Hope overshadows reality. But without hope, you have no purpose in life... A rudderless ship. A sheepless shepherd. Empty. Hollow. Nothing.

To spend life wishing for the moon, or to spend life in the bleak essence of the reality of the universe... a decision must be made.

Last edited by Squidlet on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little thinga-ma-jig.   Here's a little thinga-ma-jig. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:36 pm

That was very nice, El-er...Squidlet. '^^
Very poetic. Very awesome. ^-^
I like it. It's very "wow"-worthy. Razz
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little thinga-ma-jig.   Here's a little thinga-ma-jig. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:23 am

Really? I thought it was pretty crap, but... thanks! *queue happy dance*
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little thinga-ma-jig.   Here's a little thinga-ma-jig. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Ni-ice. I liked it. Very...descriptive. It was really good.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little thinga-ma-jig.   Here's a little thinga-ma-jig. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:23 am

Yeah. Good job again...uhh...Squidlet (heh, I'm still not used to not calling you El Razz). ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little thinga-ma-jig.   Here's a little thinga-ma-jig. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's a little thinga-ma-jig.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: