The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Empty
PostSubject: The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude   The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:23 am

I'm bored...so, I figured I'd start this...just a random thing...This is really vague, isn't it? Razz

---

Random Passerby Dude's life started many years ago. A cry is heard. A baby born! Joy! When, suddenly, a random psycho breaks into the delievery room, fatally attacking all but the newborn Random Passerby Dude! The random psycho approaches the baby, a crazed look in his eye. The baby cries, but, it seems, there is a problem with it's crying. It only comes out as "Ow!"'s! So, it was obvious that Random Passerby Dude was destined to be a character that was to be randomly used as a prop, destined to be hurt!

The random psycho took Random Passerby Dude in, raising him to be a psycho as well. They lived in the suburbs of a random town for many years. Finally, though, random psycho was hunted down by the authorities, and punished for his many horrible deeds against mankind. So, our now ten year-old Random Passerby Dude was left orphaned, wanted by none, mocked by all.

Random Passerby Dude, refusing to let them take him away, moved into a box in an alley in Manhattan. He was constantly a target for random cruel acts. He was always being run over by armored trucks, barely escaping with his life. During his always brief stints in hospitals, he was always assigned the cruelest of nurses. He was treated awfully! And realeased with only a hammer to hit himself with whenever pain arose, so as to divert the pain.

Eventually, Random Passerby Dude was able to, by some miracle, go to Community College. He fell in love, made many best friends, and his life was going very well! That is, until a meteor struck the college, killing all but Random Passerby Dude! He was devestated, and went into hiding for many years.

After ten years of seclusion, Random Passerby Dude finally decided to venture into the world. Everything was going fine. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and all was right with the world. Then they appeared. The teenagers of The Cool Zone. Oh, how they tortured him! And oh, how they did not care! They brushed it away, seeing Random Passerby Dude as nothing but a random person to use as a diversion. After many months of randomly getting attacked by these horrid people, he just could not take it any more! So, he set out to get his revenge. Now, only time will tell how things turn out.

---

...That was so freakin' random! Alright, tell me, how was it?
Back to top Go down
Person who is not Kip
Person who is not Kip

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude   The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:06 am

Hoorah for Random Passer by dude!
He rocks out loud.
We must make a story out of this.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude   The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 am

KIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Huggles to death* YOU REJOINED!!!! You have no idea how utterly happy I am right now....

Okay...must...calm...down.

Definetly! He does rock out loud.
Back to top Go down
Person who is not Kip
Person who is not Kip

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude   The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 am

^^ only pleased to make you happy
*salutes*
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude   The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:28 am

Hmm....Interesting....This almost makes me feel bad about all the things we've done to to Random Passerby Dude....Almost. '^^
Well done, Batgirl! Yay for randomness! xD
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude   The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:37 am

Thank you!

Yesh, yesh, it was supposed to make you feel almost bad. I was going to make us come off as A LOT crueler, but I figured it was fine how it was. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude   The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:01 am

Yay for being cruel...er! xD
So, what do you plan to do from here? I mean, are you gonna keep writing the adventures of Random Passerby Dude, or...what? '^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude   The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:24 am

Yeah, maybe. And, it's, like, really easy, maybe I'll do it soon. ^^ It's just so random and fun, stuff just flows. Now, if only all my writing was like that...
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude   The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:28 am

Yes, the world would be a better place if all writing was like that. Razz

But yay for randomness! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude   The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Adventures of Random Passerby Dude
Page 1 of 1